Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Not that it changes the massive delays in your orders but I do apologize about the delays. As always I will try to make delivery time shorter. We are not as slammed for the new few months. If you have questions or need anything message me anytime. I will reply within the day, if I don't call or text anytime until 12am pst.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm having a mixed :)/:| day. The good news is I got my Lil'mona back and she's in great shape for being repaired. Can't tell that it even broke, other than the glass shard reminder that got stuck down beside the perc that won't budge. I am very happy to have her back and looking so good. Thanks for the great repair work Lev!! :tup:

...btw the Sublimator/buddy sits very stable on this piece.

...:disgust: bad news is the ash catcher I also ordered was not in the package. So I am waiting to hear back from Lev about how to proceed.

Here is a pic of Lil'Mona2 with the Sub/buddy

JWfZRCr.jpg

LjVe3th.jpg

fmd2sxc.jpg

Last edited:

TheRamblingSoul

Wow, thanks for this video! A proper look at the Leviathan glass family, that's great. :)

As an aside, long-time lurker here but I registered to be able to comment on this thread. Gonna order my custom Big Mona tomorrow with my first paycheck from new job! Whooo!! So, so stoked! Been waiting for a long time now for a new Monster Bubbler (tm). :D

[e]: Even though that's a different pipe, that is some seriously IMPRESSIVE looking glass. It's looks really, really well constructed, most likely better than anything I've ever smoked or vaped out of. Only another 4 weeks before I get some Leviathan glass of my own!

[e2]: As a side, side note - been dry for two weeks now and have been drinking in the meanwhile. It just ain't the same.... (sigh) Feels like I'm hurting my body instead of healing it by comparison.

Last edited:

TheRamblingSoul

Placed my order for a custom orange Big Mona with ice cube perc bubbler today! It's going to have orange color in the footrest, stem, and ice catch. :D

Now to figure out how to safely induce a coma for the next four weeks so I can wake up to a sweet ass bubbler at my door... (Opted for expedited shipping at least!) :p

[e]: This, by the way, will definitely be the fanciest and priciest water pipe I've ever owned, so I bet I'm in for a real treat! My last bong was this: http://molino-glass.com/pyrexglassbongs/mad-scientist-v4-pbs-004/, a Molino Mad Scientist v4.

I got it during a Christmas sale at a good discount and it was a beautiful piece (albeit really, really chuggy due to the excessive percolation :/), but it broke a few months ago when a friend accidentally knocked an ash tray off the table onto the base, shattering it. Unfortunately, Molino glass can be pretty thin and fragile, including the exceedingly frustrating tree perc you have to lower in with a rod and be super careful not to knock off and break off the tree fingers with a few inches' fall like I did (thankfully the newer removable perc I got to replace it had showerhead-esque slits versus fragile tree fingers that could pop off just like that :().

I can't say I recommend Molino nowadays since I'm much more interested in more efficient percolation + sturdier glass now. It looks like the Big Mona will definitely deliver on both ends! :D

[e2]: And yes, I shall take pictures and video before I use the new piece! It'll be off of my phone, though, which should be okay since it's 8.0 MP/1080p video.

Last edited:

TheRamblingSoul

(For some reason I can't edit the previous post, so apologies in advance for the double post.)

What vaporizer/s would be best to use with the Big Mona ice cube perc bubbler? I want to eventually get a HI vape log, but that is still six months away on the wait-list alone.

I have an Extreme Q vape already, but apparently you want better airflow than that. Would an LSV work? Any others that would be ideal for a Big Mona?

mod note: Edit time is limited to 6 hours.

Doug

Just passing time
The E-nano by Epic Vape would suit it well. That thing will cloud up any glass. I came from an EQ as well.

Doug,

way2

An LSV would do the trick as well. I also came from a Q . There are lots of vapes out there that would go nicely with that piece. Looks like you've got some reading to do! IMO the LSV is great if you use a water pipe all the time(I do). I've never used a nano but lots of people swear by them too. Take a look at some of the threads in the plug-in section. The options are seemingly endless!

Nice choice on the glass too btw!!:tup:

Rave

Out of curiosity, how awkward do you find a LSV with one of those babblers. It seems like when you were holding it to the bowl it would be right in you face.

Rave,

way2

With the double showerhead bub the LSV is too close to my face so I use an ash catcher to create more space. With my lattice tube (basically the same as a Big Mona) there is no problem at all. I've recently ordered a cloud buddy from VXL to make it easier with all my glass.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
(For some reason I can't edit the previous post, so apologies in advance for the double post.)

What vaporizer/s would be best to use with the Big Mona ice cube perc bubbler? I want to eventually get a HI vape log, but that is still six months away on the wait-list alone.

I have an Extreme Q vape already, but apparently you want better airflow than that. Would an LSV work? Any others that would be ideal for a Big Mona?

mod note: Edit time is limited to 6 hours.

Can't go wrong with the LSV, it's made for that shit dude.

Top Bottom