Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Ok, y'all... I am reaching the end of my rope waiting for the ashcatcher that I ordered May 2nd, and still have yet to receive. Another month has gone by, and I am just flat out of patience for this situation. I have sent a formal request through pp to leviathan glass for a refund. I really hope you make good on this Lev because this is no way to treat customers. I have sent several messages to you, trying to get this problem taken care of, and you keep assuring me over and over that "its in the mail" but another month of waiting has proven that just isn't the truth, and frankly I am really tired of getting the run around for such a small order. I know my $80 isn't that much money to get all bent about, but the fact is, I paid for that a/c May 2 , and here we are at the end of August and after repeatedly being told it was being shipped to me and never getting anything, what else am I supposed to do?? I am just really offended that I have been treated this way, I really wanted to be able to come in here (months ago) and sing my praises on how much I enjoy using my Lev pieces, but they have to show up first, for me to be able to do that. I won't continue to go on and on about this anymore here in this thread, now that I have sent a request for my money back, Lev I hope you just do what is right and give me my refund. I just want to be done with this, it has created enough stress for me, and I need it to end.

Last edited:

4tokin

The long waits cant be good for business.
I dropped my coin early June and still no show.

4tokin,

Angus Thermopyle

miner of truth & delusion
Couple of videos I made recently. Enjoy.

Lev's lattice is a substantial piece. Built like a tank and then some.
Size wise it is on the edge of too big for my SOLO but works fine. Larger hitting vapes might be a better pairing.
It does have some chug but once trained on the draw it smoothed out.
Two negatives however:
The can/mouthpiece alignment is a good bit off. I can appreciate natural variability in handmade pieces but this is a bit more. IN NO WAY does it effect the performance of the piece. However, it is hard to miss every time you move to put your mouth on it.
Second was the wait and the lack of communication from Lev or reps of his company. The wait itself wasn't too bad (for me) and would have been no problem at all...IF some form of communication had happened.

goatgobaahh

Shame too I was gonna get that $100 Ashcatcher till I read your first post. Then I figured I'd wait it out till your situation got resolved. :\

goatgobaahh,
Sorry to hear about your troubles jambandphan03 :(

i have been considering to order an ashcatcher, but after reading this i'll pass on it, just not worth the hassle...

SoulCaptivesAreFree,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Doug

Just passing time
I ordered and waited a long time for my stuff. I wasn't too upset, since I knew what I was getting into from others. It seemed that the lack of communication and shipping issues were always problems, but also one that nobody wanted to address. It was not as long as the recent "batch" of orders, though, and I feel for your troubles.

FWIW, I got a lattice and, eventually, my ashcatcher for it. The ashcatcher is really nice. It fires all around the ~20 slit showerhead and takes next to no water to make it fire like crazy. The elbow joint has this cool swirl thing it does when you pull vapor through it, and overall, it works like a champ. It's a badass piece, but of course, you know you have to deal with the wait. Honestly, I really like the work from them and would probably buy another piece, but the process of buying and waiting is probably too much for me at this point.

Doug,
Reactions: Snappo

goatgobaahh

Hey jam, Sorry I logged out right before you messaged, I did sent a refund today about 2 minutes ago and I am still sending out your ashcatcher. As always please just call or text if I am not available.

I wonder if I should place an order now or not :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
goatgobaahh,

mlo4sho

I just received my first Leviathan/M&M Tech piece! I was away from the forums during the time Lev was making the FC bubblers but I have always lusted over them since I have seen them and vowed I would one day own one. Fast forward to today... I finally have one in my hands! Thanks again NV.

It's nice. It's around the size I pictured it to be and am overall very pleased with the size. It's very solid and seems very well made. The lattice perc is very beautiful to look at. It's not 100% perfect but being handmade that is to be expected. The weaves are quite clean on the lattice perc, though. This bubbler is very aesthetically pleasing.

As for functionality.... I have been quite impressed with how the bubbler works in just my couple of quick sessions. It's strange... this piece has more chug and more draw than any other piece I own (I believe mainly due to the volume and massive amount of water needed to fill the piece. I'm using about 2x the water as my Mobius Ion and I consider the Ion to require a decent amount of water) but it's not unpleasant. It actually hits pretty well and hard! I'm not sure about water levels in this piece as it is quite unique. My water covers most of the perc but not the top where it rounds off a bit. I can't imagine adding more water as it's already using a decent amount and I'm already satisfied with the diffusion. Maybe those who own one can chime in.

All-in-all I am very satisfied with the quality of this piece. The perc is unique and seems to work well enough. The lattice can stack pretty nicely especially with some NACE. The can is a decent size and you can really get some large hits from this piece. I'll have to try some larger loads later on. I still need to experiment with water levels and draw technique for this piece but as far as first impressions go I couldn't be happier!

*One other thing I love is that this unique piece is Cloud friendly! I heard about this bubbler potentially having issues with Cloud usage but with the way this joint is slanted outwards it allows the Cloud to fit with plenty of clearance (when inserted the correct way)*

As always here are a couple of quick pictures and a video of my first session with this bubbler being used with the Cloud! I don't recall seeing too many videos of the Lattice w/ Cloud probably because of the reason mentioned before so enjoy! :peace:

AFf4Cuf.jpg

34NvRfG.jpg

Fol6pVn.jpg

F2nPPLX.jpg

T6gH5Xk.jpg

GyaC900.jpg

YvAIcxA.jpg

One more with MV. That cord! :doh:

Last edited:

dannkk

You can put a lot more water in there if you want to. I fill mine to the bottom edge of the support(yours does look a little higher up than mine). I also combust out of it, though...the extra water doesn't add to much drag through a bowl, but it might with a vape.

way2

I fill mine just a tiny bit over the "crest" of the lattice. Usually a little air gets trapped underneath after the first pull keeping the water about a 1/4 inch above the perc there's a bit of initial chug to get her started...I think because of the stemless design but it smooths right out and melts my face every time!! I should also add I like a bit of chug in my pieces.

I love my lattice it's my favorite piece!!

LazyIdol

I have a M&M tech 17'' inch double lattice and I fill to just below the second lattice, I feel that the extra water held in the stem allows it to fill to the necessary level during a inhale. The perc just barely needs to be wet when resting in order to get the most even bubble distribution. My fill level is the slightly less than the video above

LazyIdol,
Top Bottom