khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Update: My customer has been successfully taken care of by a friend of his! He now has a way to vape again and not have to revert back to combustion! Thank you to those who messaged me and offered up your devices! People like you are the reason this community is so amazing! Stay awesome!!

On a KGWoodcrafts related note, I cannot WAIT to show you what is coming down the pipeline! Goooooood things are coming! Now I just have to be patient and not spoil the surprise! :cheers:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
That's awesome @caseball2051! I love hearing the feedback!! I still use my prototype version all the time!

I really enjoy the Dynavap stems that have an air port in them. Having a way to let fresh air in with a Milaana is really nice. It's like the ultimate cooling stem and gives you a lot of control. Funny enough, I don't care for using air ports in my dynavap stems otherwise. This gives me a reason to use my 2020 M body, and adds durability when out and about since I don't have to worry about glass stems.

The possibilities are endless with the Crossover Adapter!

caseball2051

That's awesome @caseball2051! I love hearing the feedback!! I still use my prototype version all the time!

I really enjoy the Dynavap stems that have an air port in them. Having a way to let fresh air in with a Milaana is really nice. It's like the ultimate cooling stem and gives you a lot of control. Funny enough, I don't care for using air ports in my dynavap stems otherwise. This gives me a reason to use my 2020 M body, and adds durability when out and about since I don't have to worry about glass stems.

The possibilities are endless with the Crossover Adapter!

Was going to PM you but figured this might help others out too in the future.

How do you recommend cleaning the airpath of the crossover adapter? Specifically the small restricted part that will gum up over time.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Was going to PM you but figured this might help others out too in the future.

How do you recommend cleaning the airpath of the crossover adapter? Specifically the small restricted part that will gum up over time.

Actually, a standard pipe cleaner should be enough to scrub the particles and resin clean. If actual resin builds up and clogs the hole, you can use a very small amount of ISO on the pipe cleaner, but be sure to let it completely dry 100% before using again. Wood doesn't collect resin quite like glass does, so you shouldn't have to clean it quite as often. You can also use a small dab tool to clear the obstruction

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Hey everyone! For those that may not know, Dynavap is doing a giveaway!

Now, ordinarily, I wouldn't really announce that stuff because they give away M's every week, but this time it's a little closer to my heart!

They contacted me a while back and commissioned a stem from me that they wanted to use for a give away for Harry Potter's birthday (July 31st).

If anyone is interested in participating, you can go here to get entered for the giveaway!

http://instagr.am/p/CDUIpRdAtPg/
Best of luck everyone!!!

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Hey everyone! We're back with another giveaway! Dynavap is giving away another KGW wand over on their Instagram page!

Rules:
1. Must be 21+⁠
2. Follow @DynaVap and @khelek41 over on IG
3. Like the IG photo
4. Comment with what is the best book in the Harry Potter series and why
5. Tag the biggest Harry Potter fan that you know
6. Bonus entries for each additional friend you tag

Winner will be announced Friday, 8/14
This is the last of the wands, so don't miss out!

Here's more pictures of both wands now that I can finally share them with everyone!

Also, congrats to @DocAnchovy for winning the first giveaway!!

Last edited:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Hey! For those not on Instagram, I thought I would share this here as well. This is a little pet project I've been working on, and thought I would show it off!

This is a traditional Bulldog Tobacco Pipe design, with black Rustication, 8 spiral twists cut in, a Stirling Silver cuff, and an 8 twist hand carved Purple Ebonite Duck Bill removable mouthpiece.

Because this is not a custom order, it IS available in case anyone was interested. PM me for details so as to follow the forum guidelines. Enjoy!

Edit: SOLD

Last edited:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that our Instagram page has officially changed to @kgwoodcrafts now, instead of @khelek41! For the last year, the name was already taken by a company that no longer existed, but finally they deleted the account so the name is finally OURS!!!

Just trying to make sure everyone gets the memo, in case they ever want to tag us or link to our account!

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Had a custom order with a very sentimental story behind this cigar ring. This story isn't mine to tell, so I won't tell it, but I just had to show this stem off! It was a recreation of a Cohiba Panetelas cigar. The #walnutburl really ended up looking like a wrapped tobacco leaf! I only had 1 shot at making this, so I'm glad it was a success!!

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Hey everyone! I know its been a while since I posted last. September and October have been rather strange, but busy months! At the moment, I have closed the custom order form on my website to catch up on the rather long list of custom orders, but I have also been keeping the ball rolling by releasing small batches of my new Swirls & Burls line! My father has also been working hard on his Art Deco line! Here is some of the recent work that my father and I have been doing! Enjoy, and don't forget to take a look on the website for the latest in inventory availability!
Also, if you prefer a carb hole in your stems, don't forget to specify that in your order so that we can do that for you before your stem ships out! We do carb holes strictly on a case by case basis since the community is so divided in what they prefer. Anyways, onto the good stuff!

Some stems in this gallery are sold or were custom orders, so definitely go check out our WEBSITE to see what's currently available!

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Just wanted to spread the word to everyone!!! @Ed's TnT annual MaW fundraiser raffle is upon us!!

This is my contribution to the fundraiser, but there are so many more amazing prizes, so head over to edstnt.com, and check out the official rules and instructions on how to enter!! Let's make a difference in some children's lives this season!!!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Just wanted to spread the word to everyone!!! @Ed's TnT annual MaW fundraiser raffle is upon us!!

This is my contribution to the fundraiser, but there are so many more amazing prizes, so head over to edstnt.com, and check out the official rules and instructions on how to enter!! Let's make a difference in some children's lives this season!!!

Awesome, thanks for your participation and spreading the word. Am most grateful.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Made a new stem last night with a fancy twist! It's got a special 11 pin copper/brass/SS inlayed airport! Let me know what you all think!

This would be a great EDC stem! Its made from Black Canvas Micarta, has a Gr2 Titanium liner, Buffalo horn mouthpiece, and of course the Mosaic inlayed airport! I just uploaded it to the website in case anyone is interested!

GoldenBud

Made a new stem last night with a fancy twist! It's got a special 11 pin copper/brass/SS inlayed airport! Let me know what you all think!

This would be a great EDC stem! Its made from Black Canvas Micarta, has a Gr2 Titanium liner, Buffalo horn mouthpiece, and of course the Mosaic inlayed airport! I just uploaded it to the website in case anyone is interested!
Looks like it made for a man/female which really like the Black/White Allstar sneakers, with that black logo which looks abit like the Allstar logo but also looks like a flower ;)
looks unique imo

chaos191

Just wanted to let everyone know we have a 24 hour flash sale going on right now!

No coupon code needed! Just follow the ordering process on the site and the discount will be automatic!

Wow you keep outgoing yourself I wish I could afford one of your butifull stems even on sale out of my reach at the moment at least

Well done Alison
www.kgwoodcrafts.com !

Top Bottom