JyARz Storage Containers

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I got a fairly cheap label maker and some tape with white text and a clear background, looks great on my jyarz.

Good job! That’s the best way to do it!

I only have 2 classics, and 2 Chico’s. Fine in one, medium grind in other. So I only grind small amounts, and change strains a lot. Been using a P-Touch, to create a white blank tape, that I put on the bottom of the Jyarz. I use a sharpie marker, and use a bit of ISO to wipe clean for next writing. I can tell what grind by the colored skin they sell for the classic. On the all black Chico’s I put a small colored mark on my medium grind.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Been using a P-Touch, to create a white blank tape, that I put on the bottom of the Jyarz. I use a sharpie marker, and use a bit of ISO to wipe clean for next writing
Oooh, that's a great idea too! I also only grind small amounts to try and keep my herb fresh. At first, I was reprinting with a date for every grind date but figured I'd leave the initial purchase date instead to save some tape.

can tell what grind by the colored skin they sell for the classic. On the all black Chico’s I put a small colored mark on my medium grind.
I was using the colors to differentiate between sativas (blue), hybrids (gray) and indicas (black), but now I'm finding out that doesn't mean much... Guess I still have a lot to learn haha

warren0728

i'm thinking of picking up 2 or 3 satchmos ... will they hold 7 grams of ungrinded bud?

i'm currently using 250ml ball mason jars (wide mouth - low profile) ... i like them but they are a bit bulky

warren0728,

Vizyt91

i'm thinking of picking up 2 or 3 satchmos ... will they hold 7 grams of ungrinded bud?

i'm currently using 250ml ball mason jars (wide mouth - low profile) ... i like them but they are a bit bulky
Yes, i can put 7 grams (ungrinded) in my stachmo but this the max capacity, you’d have to puzzle your buds and that also depends of the density of your nugs.
Hope that helps 😉

Vizyt91,

doctorxga

How often do the colours get updated? I want to get some classics but would love a green or yellow ... feels like a missed a lot of cool colours over the years

doctorxga,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
It's been a while... I've always favored the yellow as they look so similar to pill bottles in my travel kit.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Vizyt91

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Depends on your requirements... I don't pack lightly when traveling. Especially when flying, I'd rather have one stuffed container than try to travel with multiples.

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Depends on your requirements... I don't pack lightly when traveling.

post_7_10593.jpg

snackmaster

Anyone know if this kit is just enough to upgrade one classic?

snackmaster,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!

Anyone know if this kit is just enough to upgrade one classic?
one upgrade kit = one classic.

I've bought these several times over. If I have a glass break and lots of shatter, I'll replace the gaskets to ensure there is no fine broken glass making it into my stash.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Can the big papis fit an ounce? I got a couple other Jyarz but trying to decide between that and a medium cvault

Sour Dream,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Unless someone contradicts me I would say go with the jyarz regardless. I picked up 2 different cvaults and found them disappointing. The arms are wobbly and it is not air tight but any means.

You

You can get an oz in there, obviously depends on bud structure. I’ve owned CVaults before but I’ll choose Jyarz every time nowadays. Big Papi is a great choice.
Oh yea I have a couple c vaults, they are cool but I prefer the twist off lids of Jyarz due to lazyness.
Thanks ima pick a two up, saw something about a discount code anyone know what it is?

Top Bottom