JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Not much to say in forms of constructive criticism, I LOVE your product!! Will any colors be in this run?

If I could make one suggestion as you go into another production run, is there a way to make the lids and bases so that they can stack on one on top of another?

The initial run will be one color but multiple colors will follow presuming the new design is popular.

As for stacking Im envisioning follow-on versions thst address type of functionality but i dont want to get too far ahead of myself:)

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Keep us posted bud, some of us cant wait for these new jyarz, I’ve been looking at them for years now, and then a heard ur making new ones, awesome👍, so I might as well stick with the newest Jyars that are coming out to see what the fuss is about, they look great and look quite durable, plus the wife says I have a thing for glass jays (have quite the collection), no worse than some womens shite for their hair , makeup and handbags lol:rofl:.

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

Is it worth buying a Jyarz classic or wait and see what the new products from them will be.

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: Ramahs

JyARz

Manufacturer
Hard for me to argue with that logic. New design is coming but we’ve run into supply issues so slower than expexted.

Demonic chronic

Are the new Jyarz different dimensions, sizes or what?, what’s new, if you can tell us of course:rofl:

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: Ramahs

JyARz

Manufacturer
First model will feature the same glass as the current Classic. If those are popular we’ll make other sizes with a similar design.

Demonic chronic

First model will feature the same glass as the current Classic. If those are popular we’ll make other sizes with a similar design.
interesting Thanks bud, a may buy a classic now as it’s the perfect size fore me (holds 3.5g), and well let’s be honest they do look cool and I like all the recycled aspect of it all:peace:, and if the new models suit my needs spec wise well I may extend the family.

Demonic chronic

I definitely get the most mileage out of my Classics. Satchmos next most used size in my collection.
Do they (classics) comfortably hold 3.5g @FlyingLow ?, if I’m going anywhere for longer than a day I usually take more than that:lol:, but a don’t go away for that long these days, thanks covid, so aye 3.5g is the right amount for me in a day. Also interested in hearing how your old Jyarz have aged.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: JyARz

Demonic chronic

Delete double posted again!

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Its been years since you first purchased. Are the originals that you bought still in your rotation?
Every one... though I cannot speak of the many that have been swiped by my friends!

I currently have between 25-30 in all sizes and colors, and even still have several with the Jyarz branded glass inserts.

My first order was 1x Blue Teal in early 2014 and I have not found a better container since. I have broken and replaced a few glass inserts over the years, but more than acceptable considering the amount of bashing they have been through. You priced your insert replacements very affordable, but it is extraordinarily rare anyone will ever need to replace an insert.

My all time every-day carry is Yellow Jyarz Classic. It is passable as a pill bottle, easy to pocket, and super easy to straw load a Omnivap in any environmental conditions. My Satchmos are indispensable for travel. I have no problem packing and stuffing 14g+ into a Satchmo, these fly so well.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I only currently have one Jyarz, a classic. But I love it.
I've dropped it or knocked it off a table/shelf a number of times in the last couple of years since I've had it, with no problems. It's been a daily carry since I first received it. I love it, and plan to get more eventually!

Berzzerkker

The same day my TM was ordered, I placed an order for a "smell proof" lockable case, and a Classic, Satchmo, and Big Papi, couldn't be more pleased with JYARZ... Aldo is the best!

I live in an assisted living facility and have my meals delivered to my room as well as having my temperature taken at least once every day, sometimes morning & evening, covid. Cannabis, even edibles & medical are prohibited, as well as no smoking or vaping anywhere on the property, even outside.

For the past few months I've been using my TM & JYARZ, in my room, exhaling out the window, and no staff has given me any indication that they can smell anything!

The JYARZ are amazing at keeping the smell under control, and some of the strains remind me of some herb I had when I was in college, living in Miami during the 1970-80's. I don't even use a grinder because the smell from the new herb was very noticeable to me, just break a nug from a bud and stem-pack the TM.

Thank You all FC members!

Demonic chronic

For me it is an everyday carry. I have not been without a Jyarz in my pocket since 2014.
Would you say the classic can hold 3.5g comfortably @FlyingLow , I have asked you and pm’d but you didn’t reply, so anyone else who owns the Jyarz classic will they comfortably hold. 3.5g needing to know as im in the market for greater travel jars. And have specific needs haha.

Demonic chronic,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Would you say the classic can hold 3.5g comfortably @FlyingLow , I have asked you and pm’d but you didn’t reply, so anyone else who owns the Jyarz classic will they comfortably hold. 3.5g needing to know as im in the market for greater travel jars. And have specific needs haha.

I know I've never measured how much I have put in there. However, I know that I can fit plenty in the classic if it's ground up. I use a BCG grinder, and I can fit a few grinder loads in there. Plenty to last me a few days out of town.

Demonic chronic

I know I've never measured how much I have put in there. However, I know that I can fit plenty in the classic if it's ground up. I use a BCG grinder, and I can fit a few grinder loads in there. Plenty to last me a few days out of town.
Thanks for the info my man, but does any one have actually weights the classics hold, aye a know am a bastard😂, quite specific.

Demonic chronic,
Top Bottom