JyARz Storage Containers

goatgobaahh

Went to scoop up some little jyarz because all mine went missing (given out to friends). I found there was only 1 color for the classic jyarz. The newer ones I have every color except white and the different colors is how I separate my herbs. (so having multiple of the same color would mess things up). Any idea as to where I can get the classics preferably in purple, bubblegum pink, red, and yellow?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I know he was just doing the new one in black and white, but I hope that isn't the plan for all of them...

cybrguy,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Nice not to have to look at the label to know which strain I picked up. Sometimes I don't even label.

I don’t label but I only have a few so it’s easy. But yeah I have one color for daytime one for night and one for cbd. Oh and another I’ve been using for crumbs on the occasion I forget which strain is in that container I combine it in my general “let’s get high” one

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
That would suck if the color options go away. But, let's not jump to any conclusions

Hey mate, this subject was discussed back in January when @JoeKickass posted:
Looks like they are out of stock in all 3rd party vendors and half the colors on their main site:
https://www.jyarz.com/collections/containers/products/black-jyar

Is Jyarz going out of business, or is the Original being discontinued?

. . . . to which Aldo replied on p145:
Rumors of our death are greatly exaggerated or whatever that quote is .... :) we are not going out of business. We offer a variety if branded and colored silicone sleeves that both add color and another layer of shock absorption.

https://www.jyarz.com/products/jyarz-classic-sleeves-colors

We are moving away from a lot of colored plastic shells but we still offer Indigo, White, Black and Grey.

Due to fit, the sleeves are currently only for new style Classics (rectangular JyARz branding on the lid), and are selling at 5 dollars a pop, with a colour offering as follows:
Jy-ARz-Classic-Sleeve-Colours.jpg

If this is to be the way forward, I imagine the range of sleeve colours will expand & maybe we'll even see some strain realated designs (they should be HERE but unfortunately the link is currently dead).

What say @JyARz?
Watching this space as always :popcorn:

__5_Dollar_Shake______by_cbishop.jpg

:peace:

Vizyt91

Hey guys,
The « old » classics are still available in bubblegum pink and pale pink at Vapefiend .co.uk 😜
I myself tend to prefer the old logo instead of the square’ one, I also find that old plastic containers are less prone to nicks and scratchs...

Vizyt91,
Reactions: VegNVape

CBadger

Went to scoop up some little jyarz because all mine went missing (given out to friends). I found there was only 1 color for the classic jyarz. The newer ones I have every color except white and the different colors is how I separate my herbs. (so having multiple of the same color would mess things up). Any idea as to where I can get the classics preferably in purple, bubblegum pink, red, and yellow?
POTV has bubblegum pink in stock.

goatgobaahh

I've got to say I've been following this company from the start. I enjoyed the tiered pricing and I can see the benefit of adding a silicone sleeve for fall protection. It would be nice if the website worked beyond the search functionality (they used to have a sweet site). For me personally, I feel like jyarz is pricing themselves out of what I'm willing to pay for herb storge. At $20 per small jyarz (classic+sleeve) or $22 per small jyarz (new style with the sleeve) you could get the coveted C-vault for $20.99 and holds 1/2 oz.

Even if you preground a little bit of herb in that cvault that herb would be in great condition and if it fell would have no chance of any glass breakage. While I want to support a company I've been a fan of for so long....at these prices and lack of options...it's making it very difficult to do so. Again these are not knocks or negatives. I write this as someone who actively wants to support this company and has a history of doing so. (shit at one point I had every color of the small jyarz and larger ones too I literally gave em out to friends to spread the word). Sounds like selling through wholesale is less of a pain in the ass. Could you imagine going to the post office for every order jyarz receives?!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
coveted C-vault for $20.99
I had a few C-vaults. I moved away from them because I felt they were overpriced for how cheap they felt. The lids spot welds and flimsy clasps just didn’t feel like they would hold up. The smallest C-Vault I have doesn’t make a good seal and the boveda pack and herbs dry out. Sure, glass can break but I feel, if cared for, a Jyarz storage container will far out last a C-vault. I’m referring to the smaller C-Vaults. Maybe C-Vaults quality goes up as the containers get bigger but I suspect they use the same style welds. I get what you’re saying about them being pricey for what they are but from my personal experience I feel you’re better off going with Jyarz. Lastly, I feel that with the “25%” discount code, that’s always seems to be available, it’s a no brainer. Here you can see my preference for Jyarz.
4F16E0E5-E0A7-471C-B2E1-9D329FBD8577.jpeg

Vizyt91

I would like to add the plastic shell of jyarz containers are made from recycled milk jugs and the company support the de-plastification of the oceans, so I rather pay a lil more for that, jyarz is the only company that have this « green » attitude afaik in this industry 👍

goatgobaahh

I feel like a jackass this easter, I had no idea about the 25% discount code. I've never owned a C-vault because Jyarz has taken care of all my needs. I just know a lot of dispensaries use/sell them. To Jyarz credit the ocean stuff I'm into but even crazier is how long these things have lasted me. I mean I have some of the OG little guys. I also did place an order with planetvape. :tup:

EDIT: @The Stray Fox that's a nice collection!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't have any cvaults. The only containers I use for cannabis, other than occasional small plastic containers like what Dynavap parts come in, are Jyarz and Ball jars. I have just always preferred glass and have had no Jyarz break on me (so far). And I appreciate their effort to recycle plastic immensely.
Added:
@Shit Snacks Looks like we need a pic of your collection here...

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
He has a buy one get second at 50% on the Big Papi so far. Total cost for two BP's $48 Have to get it on 420.

Actually I just realized that that is the same price as his normal "25% off orders of $50 or more" so it's not really a 420 deal. So nevermind on that "have to get it on 420" part...

Last edited:

snackmaster

@JyARz do you still offer replacement gaskets for classics? Found a couple with the old old style buried in a draw that could use a refresh :peace:

snackmaster,
Top Bottom