JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Hello JYARZ followers and friends,

In over 10 years in business we have only raised a price once. Due to increasing parts and shipping costs we have had to raise prices across or product line. In addition we have eliminated product discounts codes. Inflation is real. We believe the value of JYARZ is still far above the cost of our products … based on both performance and long life … people regularly tell me they are still using the JYAR they bought on 2012 when we started the business. Compare the cost of a JYAR to a cup or coffee… which one is a better value?

This is an unfortunate but necessary change …

-Aldo

Vizyt91

Hello JYARZ followers and friends,

In over 10 years in business we have only raised a price once. Due to increasing parts and shipping costs we have had to raise prices across or product line. In addition we have eliminated product discounts codes. Inflation is real. We believe the value of JYARZ is still far above the cost of our products … based on both performance and long life … people regularly tell me they are still using the JYAR they bought on 2012 when we started the business. Compare the cost of a JYAR to a cup or coffee… which one is a better value?

This is an unfortunate but necessary change …

-Aldo
Hi Aldo,
Your products are the only ones I use since 8 years+, I can confirm if you take care of the glass insert, they’ll last you a very long time.Jyarz really worth it 👍

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
With all the money I’ve saved with that discount code I can afford to buy your product at an inflated price. When something is good and I want it I’ll pay whatever. You have one of those products my friend.

Come to think about it, now that I’ve got a rosin press, I need a few more Chicos with the silicone inserts.

JyARz

Manufacturer
How often do the colours get updated? I want to get some classics but would love a green or yellow ... feels like a missed a lot of cool colours over the years
We offer colored silicone sleeves for the JYARZ Classic, if you want colors other than Indigo/Blue, Black or Grey.

Planck

believes in Dog
@JyARz - have you considered making a smaller Jyarz? Something that is about 25% smaller than the Chico?
Curious if there is any interest out there from anyone besides me!
I requested this a long time ago, I got tired of waiting and bought a dozen 15 mil Infinity jars.
So yes I was interested once, not so much anymore.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Those are quality containers to be sure. But they won’t compete on form factor (small light):lightness (weight) ratio when the new design is out. New JYARZ at the same storage volume will be materially lighter and tougher with same or better air/odor/light blocking capabilities.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
jarz-divider.jpg

I like this divider that they have @Delta3DStudios. It makes the big papi perfect for my use.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Those are quality containers to be sure. But they won’t compete on form factor (small light):lightness (weight) ratio when the new design is out. New JYARZ at the same storage volume will be materially lighter and tougher with same or better air/odor/light blocking capabilities.
When are these new jyarz you mention out?, interested as I was in the market to buy a few jyarz for travel (first ones).

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Almost ready to go into full production but it still might be a month or two before they are available on our site.
Not much to say in forms of constructive criticism, I LOVE your product!! Will any colors be in this run?

If I could make one suggestion as you go into another production run, is there a way to make the lids and bases so that they can stack on one on top of another?

Top Bottom