• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
i wouldn’t want to have to pay more than $1-$2, depending on where your price falls.

I would rather see a clear glass myself - 1) because it would be cheaper 2) it feels more pure to have a clear glass, no added ingredients to potentially alter the flowers 3) if the case is black, it would be hard to even see the contrast of colors.
just my :2c:

i’m with you Jill.
Thanks for your input.

-Aldo

Pistol Pete

I have a Black Satchmo, Classic and Chico now. I always use them for more of a Indica dominant strain. Black ⚫ is for night use, usually after dinner. My Satch has Purple Punch 👊, my Classic has Platinum OG Kush. The Chico has some ground up Platinum OG Kush mixed with CBD flower, 3 to 1. I can't wait to get a BIG Pappi. Thanks Aldo,

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I purchased a satchmo and a few classics recently. I have to say these things are really nice for storing herb.
Excellent products, definitely a step up from an old 35mm film container. :)
Broken glass on both our classics. I'm back to my old 35mm containers until I can get some replacement glass. (and a couple more classics)

Moses Baca,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
This is a 40-A Durometer, low volatile, peroxide free silicone rubber. All the ingredients used to make this product are listed in Title 21CFR 177.2600. This FDA regulation deals with rubber articles intended for repeated use in contact with food. It is Non-Toxic & Chemically Inert with an operating temperature of 450F.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
About $30 ... it’s big and it’s tough.
Wicked Aldo, can't wait!
1bd228e8-3847-4b33-a6db-a4e88845af03-large16x9_AP20058586989745.jpg

:peace:

mmx

Amazing, let us know! I started with 2 classics more than a year ago, a while back I got Satchmo. I love all 3, perfect for different occasions, but the bigger version is even more welcome ;) What I noticed is that Satchmo I purchased about a month back "seals" a bit different/less than classic. Classic is a bit harder to close, its like glass gets pushed down more and is under more stress!? It happened to me once that I opened the jar and the glass was broken inside, with no signs of impact (I replaced the glass, didn't throw the broken one away).

mmx,
Reactions: Vizyt91

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Through the years, there have been several different gaskets as the design evolved. They varied in thickness and density, making each generation fit slightly differently than its predecessor. Some gaskets hold the glass up a little higher than others.

I'd have well over 30 by now if my friends did not keep "gifting" my Jyarz to themselves:razz:

JyARz

Manufacturer
Through the years, there have been several different gaskets as the design evolved. They varied in thickness and density, making each generation fit slightly differently than its predecessor. Some gaskets hold the glass up a little higher than others.

I'd have well over 30 by now if my friends did not keep "gifting" my Jyarz to themselves:razz:
Truth

Zoltani

Anyone tried putting the glass in a dishwasher to clean? Are they dishwasher safe?

Zoltani,

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Nooooo! My original black classic took its final tumble. Opened it up to a smashed glass inside. This was one of the blue branded original glass inners too!! I bet this thing hit the ground well over 100 times on multiple surfaces and survived them all until now. I’ve read that glass builds up stress and will release that in a crack. I’m no expert but if that’s the case even the old original gaskets and such protected this thing a long time. Mad props Aldo!

I’ll add that it’s final tumble was a multi strike workshop fall that ended with a bounce across concrete after hitting two shelves. It was a doozy!

I’ll pick me up a spare glass when the big version comes out. I figure I need at least one of those :D

Top Bottom