• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JCVAP "Pockety"

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Mine only charged for like an hour or so to full bars.
Yes I did, it just won't respond. No lights and no life in the screen. I disassembled and cleaned it Monday and charged it all the way till noonish Tuesday, worked great Tuesday night and all day Wednesday. Than on Thursday I cleaned it again before use and it just won't fire up. I've been using the bubbler dry and haven't gone higher than 525, I'm a little bummed
Hit him up on Instagram.

Misterhyde

Well after 14 hours on a slower charger it’s not charged. Charging indicator blinking on the final block at the start and so far it’s unchanged so I’m trying a different cord.
Mine always shows like it is still charging the final bit. However, when I turn it on it shows full battery. I'm thinking the animation never shows a solid battery when on the charger.

Oil420FL

Anyone figured out a good way to clean the plastic air path between atomizer and bubbler? (This was an impulse buy and I didn’t even realize there was plastic in the air path)

Oil420FL,
Reactions: LesPlenty

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
My man! have you not tried any erigs before? Which version (for cup material) did you get

Hey buddy.

Went with quartz chamber. wasn't sure how i would like it. Kindof wish i threw in a few more cups now.

I typically dab cold start bangers. But, I also use or have used a lot nectar collectors, and currently like the Simreal Warhead for some quick hits.

As far as electric driven, mostly just various NewVape / Cannabis Hardware devices, Ispire Wand, Ditanium, and various RBT designed concentrate devices.

The Pockety ease of use and accuracy of temp for repeat experience with the same results is impressive. Lot less thinking than ripping a cold start dab.

So far impressed with everything short of the little dab cap harness thing. I believe there is supposed to be some good aftermarket Puffco alternatives that work?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Well after 14 hours on a slower charger it’s not charged. Charging indicator blinking on the final block at the start and so far it’s unchanged so I’m trying a different cord.
It would be charged, just an animation glitch.
@LesPlenty did just not as bad.
Bugger, I was told that was going to be fixed going forward.
Y’all realize this is a standard pricing gimmick, right?
My whole unit only cost a little more than a shipped Peak Pro 3D chamber, gimmick or not it was a bargain.:2c:
Mine always shows like it is still charging the final bit. However, when I turn it on it shows full battery.
Mine is like this.
Anyone figured out a good way to clean the plastic air path between atomizer and bubbler?
A q-tip is the perfect size for that job.
I have just over 100 puffs on my AIN with no more than q-tipping and will deep clean and swap to ruby at 200.
I conversed with John via the chat on the JCVap site to fix my problems.

felvapes

It will be charged and ready to use
As @LesPlenty mentioned an animation thing
Unplug and turn on and it will work
What has been the best way to contact them? I got my unit Monday and it wouldn't turn on yesterday. It won't even respond to being plugged in. I sent an email first thing yesterday I understand he's busy though. Anytips for getting it running are welcome too
IG is the best way to contact him and John will fix you up for sure if you can't fix it
Great guy
Y’all realize this is a standard pricing gimmick, right? Inflate your initial price for the appearance of luxury and then mark it down massively, then drop to the “real” price when the initial hype starts to wear down? I’m happy for everyone that took advantage of the initial sale, but any savvy consumers should be seeing it for what it is.
Did you read the first post?
I contacted him and suggested he lower the price in my first message to compete with known brands better as an unknown
I also asked for the codes and specifically said 50% thinking he'd give me a lower discount code if I was lucky
He has listened to my advice from the codes to the price drop
So not quite so savvy and the price on sale and now absolutely smashes the competition so all good either way

This is a brilliant small company and they do great by the customer
Even now at the current price it's brilliant
PKTY15 will get you 15% off the new lower price too
No scam or sales gimmicks

A guy with a great product who worked with my suggestions to get it into the communities hands to give proper user feedback

And I bought mine and tested the fug out of it and he then fixed those bugs I found quickly in a week (after 28 ppl ripped him off and didn't do the testing for free)

The price was set higher for weeks before I contacted him and he did the codes on my advice and then dropped the price on my advice also
It isn't as you try to make out at all in this case
Anyone figured out a good way to clean the plastic air path between atomizer and bubbler? (This was an impulse buy and I didn’t even realize there was plastic in the air path)
It is not plastic
It is a glass tube for the airpath
Absolutely no plastic in this airpath whatsoever
A black glass tube and silicone is all there is in the airpath

A qtip cleans it super easy although it gets hardly any build up - in that glass tube in the airpath

Last edited:

staircase slight of hand

This is a brilliant small company and they do great by the customer
Even now at the current price it's brilliant
PKTY15 will get you 15% off the new lower price too
No scam or sales gimmicks

I’m just going to let that quote speak for itself.

I’m genuinely happy for everyone that got a product they like at a price they consider a bargain. Sales gimmick =/= scam. Marketing is a real art and there’s nothing wrong with being mindful of it.

I hope everyone in this thread has a great weekend 🙂

felvapes

I’m just going to let that quote speak for itself.

I’m genuinely happy for everyone that got a product they like at a price they consider a bargain. Sales gimmick =/= scam. Marketing is a real art and there’s nothing wrong with being mindful of it.

I hope everyone in this thread has a great weekend 🙂
Yea okay
So you again didn't read my first post here

Be direct with what you're saying
The pockety was on sale for a very long time before I ever messaged him
I explained what happened from my first message.

So what - you are saying his marketing strategy was to make a price, give 28 units to shit people as beta testers
Have it for sale at original price for weeks or more
Wait until I randomly inboxed him and suggested he lower the price and would he give me some half off codes to give to the community so people will try them

This was his plan all along was it?

C'mon mate - I am one of the most suspicious people when it comes to companies and the marketing
There's a lot of shills and sock puppets on these forums too
But this case is not one and I have been up front from the get go
As has John tbf

Unless you have an actual issue with this rig, what's your point and purpose here?
No one is unhappy and no one has been ripped off
Lots of other controversial vapes to go and discuss around the place if you're just stirring

felvapes,
  • Haha
Reactions: 80Sixed

staircase slight of hand

Mate, I think you might want to smoke a bowl. You’re fixating on things that just aren’t there. Like I said before, I hope everyone in this thread has a great weekend, and I hope everyone who purchased a Pockety gets some enjoyment from it.

staircase slight of hand,
Reactions: 80Sixed

felvapes

Mate, I think you might want to smoke a bowl. You’re fixating on things that just aren’t there. Like I said before, I hope everyone in this thread has a great weekend, and I hope everyone who purchased a Pockety gets some enjoyment from it.
No
You're fixating on an issue that isn't there and are making accusations about the marketing of this company - and also in turn somewhat implying I'm involved

Maybe you should vape a bowl yourself - smoking is bad for your health....

EDIT
They have a BF sale atm like every other good weed/vape store (so no suss stuff) which is 15% off the site
But you can also stack the 15% code he gave to the community PKTY15 to get 30% off the Pockety atm
PKTY15 will continue after BF sales

Last edited:

SonicBacon

@SonicBacon how did you do this? it keeps saying “the minimum spend for this coupon is $167” when I enter PKTY15 at checkout. I tried it with and without logging in to an account.
Oh sorry, I missed the part about there being a minimum amount. I had a few other things on the order as well so I guess I was over the minimum total, but it was all accessories not a Pockety. Apologies if I mislead you.

DankNug

All you do is unscrew the atomizer and take tweezers to the bowl to take it out. If it is too waxy you can warm up the atomizer by heating up the device, and then the tweezers should be able to take them out. I'd suggest reverse ceramic tweezers, you can look them up on amazon. I just bought a 6 pack for $16. Super worth it. Way more convenient in my opinion. Has been a game changer for me. If you want the same ones, here is a link.

reverse tweezers

felvapes

All you do is unscrew the atomizer and take tweezers to the bowl to take it out. If it is too waxy you can warm up the atomizer by heating up the device, and then the tweezers should be able to take them out. I'd suggest reverse ceramic tweezers, you can look them up on amazon. I just bought a 6 pack for $16. Super worth it. Way more convenient in my opinion. Has been a game changer for me. If you want the same ones, here is a link.

reverse tweezers
Those Style tweezers are very useful for many dabbing/vaping purposes

With the pockety I warm and unscrew as described and then just turn upside down and the insert slides out for me

It has been found that an 18mm f/f gog will fit in the glass part
Many options here now for people

Top Bottom