JCVAP "Pockety"

DankNug

It works on the puffco pro, yes. Just as well. I prefer the aln over sic but to each their own. whatever you choose, you'll enjoy!

the code he gave me only works for unit, and some others work for everything. I had no idea. I just purchased a whole additional device since my code didn't work for anything aside from the unit LOLHe must be changing them as people might have been filling the carts with stuff
I'll ask him if he can fix the codes to all work the same
the code he gave me only works for unit, and some others work for everything. I had no idea. I just purchased a whole additional device since my code didn't work for anything aside from the unit LOL
Not sure why my message showed twice. My bad about that guys. Just re reading peoples replies. Glad a few people have gotten this device and are enjoying it!

felvapes

I'm going to have to get an ALN to try I think
I just swapped the sic out for the quartz to try and wow
It tastes great, has those quartzy notes that sic can mute sometimes
Not massive amounts different, but it definitely has the quartz flavour and still had pretty much the same clouds of the sic
The thing I'm more surprised at is the clean up
It was pretty much exactly the same as the sic dish for cleaning at 555/560
That temp sensor is so good it won't burn the dab - not even a QB and pid is stainless unless you go low on temp
Nice stuff, I'll use it a bit more now, but possibly there's no need to go sic from quartz at this point unless there's a build up that happens - aln and ruby will be different I'd say
I want to try aln, it is meant to be the mix of flavour/clean as to quartz/sic
And I went and ordered a ruby because I think the flavour will be top notch now I tried the quartz

But anyway, if you were not sure if you could afford more than $122.50 for the other dishes I would get quartz over Ti
It is surprisingly good
I know the flavour is something quartz lovers like, but I usually get annoyed with cleaning quartz and like sic better
If this doesn't get a build up it is seriously good on the cheapest option - maybe better than sic if stays clean

I also did some low temp sessions around 480/500 and this thing handles it so well (both dishes)
Again other units at low temp annoy me
You get wispy hits chasing flavour and they don't stop, just get wispier and often leave a puddle
This thing just keeps cooking the oil at the temp you set
The session went for three rounds, so 3 minutes - but tasted great the whole time with decent clouds and then stopped when the oil was done
No puddles left, bowl looks the same as at 550+
So a longer sesh, yea, but there is clouds the whole time and nothing left over at the end
Impressed me again

Just cleaned it for the first time since making that video
The atty had a little bit of reclaim around the base/exit holes
The silicone around the chamber took a few qtips to wipe clean
The glass tube airpath seemed almost as clean as in the video !!

I hate over praising shit, but I am really loving this unit and the ease of use too
I don't have to work or do anything special and I just get amazing results and easy clean up
Easy maintenance

I might make a low temp vid at some point
I suggested the timer to John should be customisable from 60-180 seconds now as a result of the low temp sessions

I look forward to my ruby getting here, and almost wish I got the aln at the same time

OyVape

This seems like a great device and incredible deal. But several things keep me from jumping on it—mostly poor ergonomics. I have small hands with some nerve damage and can just see it being too easy to drop—if I could even get my hands around it.

Also, these large straight vertical chambers are too hard on my old neck injuries. Plus, I really don’t want to get back into the atomizer replacement game. AND, it is fugly!!!

Even though my Daab isn’t as accurate for temps, it is easy to hold, has a bent neck, and no atomizers to replace. It’s my only e- rig, as I really enjoy the old torch and favorite quartz banger/carb cap/recycler combo. With e-rigs, I miss being able to see and interact with my dabs.

For me, the Pockety seems a really successful proof-of-concept for people with large hands (mostly males) and healthy necks. I promised myself not to get something that, while popular with many, wouldn’t be good for me personally.

I’m sure this or some other device will evolve suitably. Maybe by NEXT Black Friday. 😆

felvapes

This seems like a great device and incredible deal. But several things keep me from jumping on it—mostly poor ergonomics. I have small hands with some nerve damage and can just see it being too easy to drop—if I could even get my hands around it.

Also, these large straight vertical chambers are too hard on my old neck injuries. Plus, I really don’t want to get back into the atomizer replacement game. AND, it is fugly!!!

Even though my Daab isn’t as accurate for temps, it is easy to hold, has a bent neck, and no atomizers to replace. It’s my only e- rig, as I really enjoy the old torch and favorite quartz banger/carb cap/recycler combo. With e-rigs, I miss being able to see and interact with my dabs.

For me, the Pockety seems a really successful proof-of-concept for people with large hands (mostly males) and healthy necks. I promised myself not to get something that, while popular with many, wouldn’t be good for me personally.

I’m sure this or some other device will evolve suitably. Maybe by NEXT Black Friday. 😆
I have the Daab
I modded it to run a 15mm sic dish

It was my DD till I got this
I also was over attys
This atty is nothing like old ones and @LesPlenty has given me confidence that they last a long time
I feel your atty angst as I had an OG Carta and stuff those heatplates and attys ever again

The pockety retired my Daab quickly
It just makes everything better and easier

It fits in hand fine and you don't need to hold it all the way around the front as it sits in hand easily and is light
It is much smaller and easier to hold and manoeuvre than the Daab
I was always a little worried about how fragile it was

This is solid and sturdy to me
I also hold it so I don't have to crane my neck too much, although I was looking at something like the peak pro travel pack with that bent silicone MP

I thought like you that temp control was not as big a deal as it is when I had my Daab and @LesPlenty had his peak pro
Then I tried this and ate my words

It will never get as cheap again
But the next model will be even better with removable batteries etc so that may be a reason to wait if you need one
It won't be out for a good while though

There is definitely nothing wrong with a Daab though (especially if you mod it with a polished sic)
I love/d that rig a lot, it just has been put in its box again though for the first time since owning it

Last edited:

DankNug

I'm going to have to get an ALN to try I think
I just swapped the sic out for the quartz to try and wow
It tastes great, has those quartzy notes that sic can mute sometimes
Not massive amounts different, but it definitely has the quartz flavour and still had pretty much the same clouds of the sic
The thing I'm more surprised at is the clean up
It was pretty much exactly the same as the sic dish for cleaning at 555/560
That temp sensor is so good it won't burn the dab - not even a QB and pid is stainless unless you go low on temp
Nice stuff, I'll use it a bit more now, but possibly there's no need to go sic from quartz at this point unless there's a build up that happens - aln and ruby will be different I'd say
I want to try aln, it is meant to be the mix of flavour/clean as to quartz/sic
And I went and ordered a ruby because I think the flavour will be top notch now I tried the quartz

But anyway, if you were not sure if you could afford more than $122.50 for the other dishes I would get quartz over Ti
It is surprisingly good
I know the flavour is something quartz lovers like, but I usually get annoyed with cleaning quartz and like sic better
If this doesn't get a build up it is seriously good on the cheapest option - maybe better than sic if stays clean

I also did some low temp sessions around 480/500 and this thing handles it so well (both dishes)
Again other units at low temp annoy me
You get wispy hits chasing flavour and they don't stop, just get wispier and often leave a puddle
This thing just keeps cooking the oil at the temp you set
The session went for three rounds, so 3 minutes - but tasted great the whole time with decent clouds and then stopped when the oil was done
No puddles left, bowl looks the same as at 550+
So a longer sesh, yea, but there is clouds the whole time and nothing left over at the end
Impressed me again

Just cleaned it for the first time since making that video
The atty had a little bit of reclaim around the base/exit holes
The silicone around the chamber took a few qtips to wipe clean
The glass tube airpath seemed almost as clean as in the video !!

I hate over praising shit, but I am really loving this unit and the ease of use too
I don't have to work or do anything special and I just get amazing results and easy clean up
Easy maintenance

I might make a low temp vid at some point
I suggested the timer to John should be customisable from 60-180 seconds now as a result of the low temp sessions

I look forward to my ruby getting here, and almost wish I got the aln at the same time
Do it! You won't regret it. Do it do it do it! Ti is ehhh. Quartz is fine but more annoying to clean than ALN or SIC. Ruby is a nice in the middle for clouds and flavor. Sic is great for ease of clean. ALN is top tier for all of it. It is amazing for clouds, flavor, everything really. Let me know when you order it!

I have the Daab

I also was over attys
This atty is nothing like old ones and @LesPlenty has given me confidence that they last a long time
I feel your atty angst as I had an OG Carta and stuff those heatplates and attys ever again

It fits in hand fine and you don't need to hold it all the way around the front as it sits in hand easily and is light

I also hold it so I don't have to crane my neck too much, although I was looking at something like the peak pro travel pack with that bent silicone MP

I thought like you that temp control was not as big a deal as it is when I had my Daab and @LesPlenty had his peak pro

But the next model will be even better with removable batteries etc so that may be a reason to wait if you need one

There is definitely nothing wrong with a Daab though (especially if you mod it with a polished sic)
I love/d that rig a lot, it just has been put in its box again though for the first time since owning itI have the Daab
I also was over attys
I love/d that rig a lot, it just has been put in its box again though for the first time since owning it
I agree with you. I think the user would have no problem :)

OyVape

You guys may actually be talking me into this…saw Adub using it one handed, something I would love, But I can’t even do that on the Daab, which strangely enough I haven’t busted no matter how many times I have knocked it over in my stoned clumsiness.

I figure I could somehow mod the mouthpiece, being a MacGyver type.

Hey, how about this: if Get this and don’t feel comfortable with it, or maybe one of you disciples would take it off my hands?

Misterhyde

What is ALN? is that the glazed ceramic??
Aluminum Nitrate, seems like it is the "new" top of the line dish material.

Well I did it. $160 shipped with SiC.

Damn it, I just bought the Airvape Legacy Proa few days ago🤪
Lol, it is hard to pass at that price. I keep wishing I had gotten the ALN but I'm sure SIC will be great.

OyVape

I forgot to ask what is the temp range of this? I actually prefer low temp (under 500) cold starts. Hence,the Daab.
I hope this beast can comply.

edit: found it: 212F-446F………? !? yes, F. How can it make such huge clouds that low?

Last edited:

felvapes

Do it! You won't regret it. Do it do it do it! Ti is ehhh. Quartz is fine but more annoying to clean than ALN or SIC. Ruby is a nice in the middle for clouds and flavor. Sic is great for ease of clean. ALN is top tier for all of it. It is amazing for clouds, flavor, everything really. Let me know when you order it!

I agree with you. I think the user would have no problem :)
Quartz is a piece of piss to clean in this as I mentioned
It cleans up like sic
I know what the materials are lol
But in this thing quartz is so easy to clean
I went the ruby now, will try ALN laters
I think ALN is the go to all rounder and ruby will be flavour town
Hoping I get clouds with Ruby like I do quartz and sic
What is ALN? is that the glazed ceramic??
I was going to reply but saw someone already did
I forgot to ask what is the temp range of this? I actually prefer low temp (under 500) cold starts. Hence,the Daab.
I hope this beast can comply.

edit: found it: 212F-446F………? !? yes, F. How can it make such huge clouds that low?
It goes up to 650f

Here is another user video
This guy got the very first code of
flnflx-50

It's real and it's a beast for those skeptics out there

Here you can see the non beta model with 4 customised preset heat settings so you have it ready for whatever trate you are using

Pockety alll day

If you like the Mandalorian

This is the way ....

Danez4twenty

Quartz is a piece of piss to clean in this as I mentioned
It cleans up like sic
I know what the materials are lol
But in this thing quartz is so easy to clean
I went the ruby now, will try ALN laters
I think ALN is the go to all rounder and ruby will be flavour town
Hoping I get clouds with Ruby like I do quartz and sic

I was going to reply but saw someone already did

It goes up to 650f

Here is another user video
This guy got the very first code of
flnflx-50

It's real and it's a beast for those skeptics out there

Here you can see the non beta model with 4 customised preset heat settings so you have it ready for whatever trate you are using

Pockety alll day

If you like the Mandalorian

This is the way ....

I can’t watch the video, don’t know it goes to a homepage on yt. But I got suckered into ordering one anyway. Any and all tips will be welcome.

felvapes

I can’t watch the video, don’t know it goes to a homepage on yt. But I got suckered into ordering one anyway. Any and all tips will be welcome.
You have to sign into your YouTube account to watch it as it is age restricted is all
It's annoying for me too when that happens but it's just YouTube laws for kidses

There isn't lots of tips needed with this one
Unlike most vapes where we have to learn the tricks to make them perform - this just does it all for you
Load dab, set temp, draw, blow clouds that taste great and get high
Swab clean with a mouth moistened qtip
Repeat haha

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer as best I can though

Danez4twenty

You have to sign into your YouTube account to watch it as it is age restricted is all
It's annoying for me too when that happens but it's just YouTube laws for kidses

There isn't lots of tips needed with this one
Unlike most vapes where we have to learn the tricks to make them perform - this just does it all for you
Load dab, set temp, draw, blow clouds that taste great and get high
Swab clean with a mouth moistened qtip
Repeat haha

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer as best I can though
Thank you!

Danez4twenty,

felvapes

Do it! You won't regret it. Do it do it do it
So cheers for the vas harrassment.... I caved and now have an ALN also coming lol....:freak:

I also have to give my first negative comment in the sense of being honest even though I love this machine

It's not really a negative to me but it happened and I thought I'd let people know
My unit was at around 90 puffs (maybe more)
I was holding it in my hand while watching tv and also looking at the pockety at the same time and pressing the buttons a bit just being fiddly

I put it on the table and it buzzed at me and my puff counter reset to 0
I contacted John and he wasn't sure why although did say that if the up/down buttons are held down for 10+ sec it will reset the machine

I would not recommend doing so though in case it reset something else in your settings
Mine has been working fine since - it just has a new puff count of 10 since last night

John is not sure if I held the buttons like that or there was a bug in my beta unit
Although I paid for my pockety and used the codes too I got a beta model unlike the rest of you - i did get a herb chamber though - which I used once and decided it was like other herb chambers on trate rigs and not as good as a dedicated herb vape - the pockety is an erig and shines as such
He said the sold units are all the updated boards with temp presets etc

My pockety still kicks arse and I still love it
Just thought I'd bring the honest feedback

Also I had a thought when I was changing back and forth between quartz and sic chambers for testing, the chamber threading needs to be done carefully - and I recommend warming the chamber first
As with all attys the reclaim can dry hard and glue the top to the insert to the heating chamber and as you unscrew there may be a possibility to damage parts
If you warn the attys up first and then unscrew it, the reclaim will melt so everything moves freely of each other and will prevent any possible damage
Give it a clean before re installing the top

Hope people start to get their's soon and enjoy it as much as I do
Happy dabbing

Last edited:

DankNug

So cheers for the vas harrassment.... I caved and now have an ALN also coming lol....:freak:

I also have to give my first negative comment in the sense of being honest even though I love this machine

It's not really a negative to me but it happened and I thought I'd let people know
I was holding it in my hand while watching tv and also looking at the pockety at the same time and pressing the buttons a bit just being fiddly

I contacted John and he wasn't sure why although did say that if the up/down buttons are held down for 10+ sec it will reset the machine

I would not recommend doing so though in case it reset something else in your settings
Mine has been working fine since - it just has a new puff count of 10 since last night

John is not sure if I held the buttons like that or there was a bug in my beta unit
Although I paid for my pockety and used the codes too I got a beta model unlike the rest of you - i did get a herb chamber though - which I used once and decided it was like other herb chambers on trate rigs and not as good as a dedicated herb vape - the pockety is an erig and shines as such

Also I had a thought when I was changing back and forth between quartz and sic chambers for testing, the chamber threading needs to be done carefully - and I recommend warming the chamber first
As with all attys the reclaim can dry hard and glue the top to the insert to the heating chamber and as you unscrew there may be a possibility to damage parts
If you warn the attys up first and then unscrew it, the reclaim will melt so everything moves freely of each other and will prevent any possible damage

Happy dabbing
I agree and have noticed something similar. I ended up ordering a second unit so I have a beta one and an actual release one. You won't regret ALN. I've tried their Titanium, sic, ruby, quartz, and aln. I don't use anything but ALN. You will see :)

Didn't know about the device resetting. That is kind of cool. Weird that that happened for you however.

I agree with the warming up before doing anything. On the original ica, after not cleaning it for an extensive period of time I had to torch the bowl before using tweezers to take it out. This one, I warm the device and I can easily pull the device out. It doesn't get stuck to the bowl like it used to on the plate, pre jcvap 3d atty even. That was a bit annoying. Glad this makes it super easy by warming it up. I'm super happy that this device is so powerful, easy to use, and easy to clean.

Danez4twenty

Happy dabbing
Have you ever used the core2.0? I’m just looking for a comparison.

Danez4twenty,
Reactions: felvapes

felvapes

Have you ever used the core2.0? I’m just looking for a comparison.
No that is one I looked at but never ended up with to try
I have the Daab modded to run 15mm sic
I know @LesPlenty has a dablamp (another IH rig) and the puffco pro
He will be able to give his feedback once his pockety arrives on those three 😊

felvapes

Does the Puffco carb cap fit this? Trying to decide if I should buy this: https://vgoodiez.com/products/borosilicate-carb-cap-by-vgoodiez?variant=40594468339898
The puffco caps fit on the pockety
But that one you pictured is not as good as the factory one from jcvap
The one that comes with it is a bubble cap that you can turn and change the direction of the airflow
I actually use a 4mm sic pearl or a 4mm ruby in the insert and the bubble cap means you can move the ball around
The one you pictured is uni directional and would be a backwards step imo

There are some good after market bubble caps for the peak pro that fit the pockety and might be nicer with a longer handle though I've been looking at

@chillmike has one on order for his and may be able to link for you

Top Bottom