JCVAP "Pockety"

DankNug

We're past 3D heating and on to 5D heating?

MF's these days really be heating their dabs from beyond normal spacetime.
math gif artist GIF by Clayton Shonkwiler

That discount on AIN or Ruby does look pretty nice though!
Personally, ruby isn't for me. Maybe it's gotten better, but I tried it on their normal ica that they initially released for the puffco pro and wasn't super for it. For me, aln all the way and then next is sic. ruby is nice for flavor but not for clouds in my opinion. sic is easy and ruby is nice for flavor. I love aln because it feels like it gives the pros of both of those materials into one

felvapes

I actually bit the bullet and bought one of these devices today. I hope it is as good as I keep reading. I hope I'm not too offensive but these reviews are beginning to look too good to be true. Maybe I'm just becoming paranoid. If the most recent review is actually honest then I truly appreciate it. This is the 3rd one of these 50% codes I have seen now. It just recently occurred to me that I could be getting flooded with false information. Hopefully I recieve a great product and am just scared by such positivity.
Mate you won't be disappointed
As for the half off codes - my original post is as true as it gets
I hit the guy up to suggest he lower the price and maybe if he gave 50% off codes it would help entice ppl to buy and try it

I thought he would give me like 20% off or something
He gave me the half off and 25 till November 11 - half of them are used already
He has since given codes to his other first buyers - they will also run out November 11
flnflx-50 was the first ones made and I get nothing from it but a cheap unit
Trust me you will be happy
It's the best erig I've used
mine's arriving any day now... been stocking up on getting stuff for it as well in the meantime (hot knife, tether, small ball og bubble cap, etc). hoping itll be here tomorrow or monday...
Hey mate great to see you over here
We've been talking about it for a while and I know you're looking forward to it arriving
We're past 3D heating and on to 5D heating?

MF's these days really be heating their dabs from beyond normal spacetime.
math gif artist GIF by Clayton Shonkwiler

That discount on AIN or Ruby does look pretty nice though!
The puffco 3d is supposedly just side wall heating
The jcvap 5d is all sides and bottom heating
Super efficient
My modded Daab sic is full 5d heating too - but doesn't have the thermocouple temp sensor control - this makes everything so much better
The flavours that you get are amazing and as stated above it is so efficient
I go to clean it and there is hardly any mess or reclaim throughout the airpath or anywhere at all
It gets everything and you get high hahaa

The glass airpath beats many also and you canchuck a qtip in clean

I have no list on here of the vapes I own
But I've been around since 2018 - and have well over 30 vapes and dab rigs
This is by far my favourite trate rig
The most efficient and tasty at the same time and easy to use and clean
The Daab sic modded is pretty damn good

But this does it all for you and is way more efficient

I've already been talking to John from jcvap about suggestions for the next model
If people have ideas share them
So far I've convinced him we want a battery door for removable batteries
Better asthetics (last thing imo but still, it is fugly haha)
Maybe wireless charging
A more stable base
Upgraded ball/carb cap
A couple other thoughts

But yea this is an absolute beast of a rig and highly recommended to anyone

Last edited:

felvapes

Have either of you tried using it without water in the glass? Is that a dumb idea? I like to run my glass dry with my flower vapes.
Funny you asked this
I was just about to try later
I just washed the glass out and thought I'd try dry

I was hitting the Daab sic dry too so thought I'd give the pockety a go

A lot of dab rigs need the water for cooling
The Daab sic was smooth as
The pockety with water has a small bite, but the water is low anyway so it may not be too bad dry, definitely better flavour again if so

I'll let you know how I go

I'm loving this thing the more I use it
The footprint is tiny on my table, I just packed the Daab away for a minute and there's so much room on my table
It's small and sturdy considering the shape and it's short
So much power in such a small package
Clean up was so easy too just before
The glass is simple to clean and small
The silicone around the chamber gets a wipe, but there was very little reclaim - I expected a lot more
The glass tube airpath hardly get dirty, it's amazing
There seems to be so little waste, the whole dab gets vaporised and we seem to get it all in our lungs

Even messier oils I have are clean and vaped with hardly any reclaim deposit anywhere
I'm actually a bit stunned, I've never had a rig that doesn't get dirty with reclaim (besides the Daab sic due to design)
Even the dnail gets reclaim down the stem into the drop-down

So far I have nothing but love for this little beast of a rig

Misterhyde

I tried to buy one last night and just now again but it says:
  • Coupon usage limit has been reached. Please try again after some time, or contact us for help.
There are 3 different codes you can try. There are 2 in this thread and another in a YouTube video. If you search jcvap pockety you will find it, but I'm sure one of the 2 here will work.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
  • Coupon usage limit has been reached. Please try again after some time, or contact us for help.
I just did a dry run code worked. @LesPlenty @felvapes having a hard time deciding between sic and ain. Was trying to do a test run get a sic and and extra atty with ain but I couldn't find replacement atty for pockety. Any input

felvapes

I just did a dry run code worked. @LesPlenty @felvapes having a hard time deciding between sic and ain. Was trying to do a test run get a sic and and extra atty with ain but I couldn't find replacement atty for pockety. Any input
I got sic and it is brilliant
But I kinda wish I got aln to try as I haven't yet
I've heard great things about ALN
The atty is on the site https://jcvap.com/product/pockety-5d-chamber-with-quartz-insert/
So you got the flnflx-50 code to work still?
Alright I figured it out. No discount on extra attys.:cry:
Oh true
They must have changed that, maybe too many people were getting extras hahaa
The codes were working for the whole cart at the start with flnflx-50

Is this with flnflx-50 ?
@Melting Pot got it to work

Misterhyde

I just did a dry run code worked. @LesPlenty @felvapes having a hard time deciding between sic and ain. Was trying

Alright I figured it out. No discount on extra attys.:cry:
The extra atty stopped working with the fel code but then I tried the adubs code and it worked.
But I kinda wish I got aln to try as I haven't yet
I've heard great things about ALN
I'm starting to with i had ordered that one as well. Oh well, I hear the SIC is very easy to clean and I'm sure its plenty good enough.
The 3 codes are below to make trying them easier.

flnflx-50

PCT-50

adubs-50

felvapes

The extra atty stopped working with the fel code but then I tried the adubs code and it worked.

I'm starting to with i had ordered that one as well. Oh well, I hear the SIC is very easy to clean and I'm sure its plenty good enough.
The 3 codes are below to make trying them easier.

flnflx-50

PCT-50

adubs-50
He must be changing them as people might have been filling the carts with stuff
I'll ask him if he can fix the codes to all work the same

felvapes,

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I got adubs 50 to work 220 for sic unit with an extra ain atty.
Do these attys work on the pro?
I haven't pulled the trigger but if I keep at the pace I'm at know. I'm sure I will.
You all know the really high late night purchase. Lol

DankNug

I got adubs 50 to work 220 for sic unit with an extra ain atty.
Do these attys work on the pro?
I haven't pulled the trigger but if I keep at the pace I'm at know. I'm sure I will.
You all know the really high late night purchase. Lol
It works on the puffco pro, yes. Just as well. I prefer the aln over sic but to each their own. whatever you choose, you'll enjoy!

He must be changing them as people might have been filling the carts with stuff
the code he gave me only works for unit, and some others work for everything. I had no idea. I just purchased a whole additional device since my code didn't work for anything aside from the unit LOLHe must be changing them as people might have been filling the carts with stuff
the code he gave me only works for unit, and some others work for everything. I had no idea. I just purchased a whole additional device since my code didn't work for anything aside from the unit LOL

felvapes

flnflx-50 was the first codes made
I asked him to make the codes in the first place
At first they worked for the entire cart
I just asked him about the changes and he said too many people were filling the carts with other stuff so now he is fixing all the codes so they work for the pockety only
He must have started with flnflx-50 and been going through the codes while you were checking them
I'd say they all will be the device only now as he was in the middle of adjusting them all

Buying an extra device at half off is almost the same as a full chamber so that was a smart move by @DankNug
His site and codes are all over the place. It was just 220$ went back and it 294$

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I just asked him about the changes and he said too many people were filling the carts with other stuff so now he is fixing all the codes so they work for the pockety only
He must have started with flnflx-50 and been going through the codes while you were checking them
I'd say they all will be the device only now as he was in the middle of adjusting them all

Buying an extra device at half off is almost the same as a full chamber so that was a smart move by @DankNug
Yeah my loss I should have pulled the trigger when I had it at 220. I'm a DUMBASS. :bang:

DankNug

Exactly :p:pI had to.
Yeah my loss I should have pulled the trigger when I had it at 220. I'm a DUMBASS. :bang:
Dangggg. A code should still work for the device though. Right?

His site and codes are all over the place. It was just 220$ went back and it 294$
Just saw this. Dang.

Last edited:

felvapes

Exactly :p:pI had to.

Dangggg. A code should still work for the device though. Right?

Just saw this. Dang.
They should all still work for the pockety
He was in the middle of changing them earlier and @Melting Pot just happened to get in the cart while it was still happening
Spewing you missed out mate, still at least you can get the pockety cheap

All three codes will still work
But only for the pockety

There's about 10 left of the original 25 on the
flnflx-50 code

LesPlenty

Company Rep
All three codes will still work
But only for the pockety
The @felvapes code worked on all Pockety gear to start with but now only the unit...oh well, it stopped me from buying (for today), I went to purchase when I heard the codes were running out.
It works on the puffco pro, yes. Just as well.
I heard one user say they just get flashing lights when mounted on a Puffco Peak Pro, nice to know they work on some.

felvapes

The @felvapes code worked on all Pockety gear to start with but now only the unit...oh well, it stopped me from buying (for today), I went to purchase when I heard the codes were running out.

I heard one user say they just get flashing lights when mounted on a Puffco Peak Pro, nice to know they work on some.
I've seen a couple of reviews saying they work
A few of those say they work better than the pro attys
I don't own the pro as you know though so can't say from experience

My daab is back in its box atm
That's says a lot to how much I like this device
The modded Daab sic has been on my table since I got it and had retired most other rigs
The pockety is winning the reach test every single time

It's just such a good device and function, but also so small and easy to use and clean/maintain
Hardly needs cleaning and is simple AF when it does

EDIT
@Misterhyde
I tried it dry and yup, works great just like the Daab did
Tasty and smooth enough dont need the water

Just took a second to get used to the feel without the water chug lol
But works fine and is how I'll be using it from now on
Also makes it more portable really without the need to worry about water or drying it after use 😊

Last edited:

felvapes

A bit dry cough because I forgot I had a drink there lol
But the dabs are smooth af
First video done with my phone no editing so excuse the stumbles lol
Should have had a drink of water before I started

Can see the function and clouds and how clean it stays

felvapes

Theres another one in the wild today
A member told me theirs arrived and that they are so far in love
They have more testing to do and will leave feedback when ready

Great to see other customers start to receive them so that more vaper reviews can get out there for the skeptics

Top Bottom