• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

jaxels art

Jaxels (jaxelsart)

Manufacturer
Now if I did everything right, this is the new thread.
We have great new devices like the wonder lamps. We will be introducing the first ones shortly. Maybe someone has already seen our video on Telegram, there we open the oven and the first wonder lamps can be seen. Currently we have all available devices listed on Telegram but we have some plans that are still in the works. It's nice to have the personal customer contact again and we have met with great enthusiasm that it is finally time again. We look forward to the future with you. We hope you are all well and that the hurricane did not hit you.

Love
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome (again) @Jaxels (jaxelsart) Great to see you back here, starting fresh with your own company now! So happy each of my aromatizers are made by you, looking forward to whatever wild designs you come up with for the future, already seeing some amazing ones on Instagram of course, maybe someday I'll see my octopus dreams realized... :haw: :D :brow::bowdown::cool::drool::popcorn:

Cjk0812

Ralph

I wish these came with 2 matching bowls so that if one were to break the whole piece wouldn't be useless. I think they would sell more.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I wish these came with 2 matching bowls so that if one were to break the whole piece wouldn't be useless. I think they would sell more.

It's extremely difficult to make two matching bowls, the bowl has to dry with the rest of the piece, to fit properly... in order to come with two matching bowls, it has to be the puck shape bowl of the berserker style...

Last edited:

Ralph

It's extremely difficult to make two matching bowls, the bowl has to dry with the rest of the piece, to fit properly... in order to come with too matching bowls, it has to be the puck shape bowl of the berserker style...

I understand. It's just difficult to justify such an expensive purchase ( art edition) for something that can break that is not repairable. I really love these pieces. It's the only thing holding me back from purchasing.

GoldenBud

It's extremely difficult to make two matching bowls, the bowl has to dry with the rest of the piece, to fit properly... in order to come with two matching bowls, it has to be the puck shape bowl of the berserker style...
I'd suggest the maker to make copies of every unit and keep it for spare parts. the copies shouldn't be in the same size as the original tho... it's a problem that there's no extra bowl for emergencies...

GoldenBud,

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Do y'all notice a difference in consistency as far as performance between the vapbong and the berserker

Zuhdj,

GlassGrassOrVAS

Retailer
Humbled and honored to announce that I will be working together with Jaxel's Art as their sole distributor of vapbongs here in both the United States and Canada!

Extremely excited to be working with and helping to support such amazing artists and their artwork, which I am so passionate about!

Classic Vapbongs are already in stock! More shipments are on the way! Website will be opening soon... Any questions, feel free to reach out!

Top Bottom