jaxels art

Texus

Love dear all,
Media are the most powerful tool to positively highlight situations, people and much more. But the media can also have exactly the opposite effect. This is currently the case here. Currently, untrue statements of fact, character assassination, slander and defamation are spread about us.

In order not to stand in the way of legal action, we will not comment on current events. We will also not comment on the calls for violence and other threats against us, which are the result of a single person. We ask for your understanding.

Love, Jaxel
I don't know what the back story is but so sorry you are going thru this awful situation

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Love dear all,
Media are the most powerful tool to positively highlight situations, people and much more. But the media can also have exactly the opposite effect. This is currently the case here. Currently, untrue statements of fact, character assassination, slander and defamation are spread about us.

In order not to stand in the way of legal action, we will not comment on current events. We will also not comment on the calls for violence and other threats against us, which are the result of a single person. We ask for your understanding.

Love, Jaxel

Ugh that is so awful, I'm sorry, people don't know how to live and let live, probably someone mentally unstable if they are stooping to violence and threats, however they feel they were treated that is never justified and we've all seen a lot here in the vape community... We are here to support you always! Hang in there, keep it up :clap:

jbm

Can someone explain what’s going on here? I’m seeing a lot of allusion and veiled references but no actual information. And I try to avoid YT as much as possible.

jbm,

dude_de

Well, according to the OG inventor, "Dr. Colly", Janine and Axel decided to unilaterally end their agreement which apparently had them paying a percentage of each vaporizer sold to Dr. Colly, claiming low sales volumes, low margins, low income and no way to continue paying him.

GlassGrassOrVAS

Retailer
Well, according to the OG inventor, "Dr. Colly", Janine and Axel decided to unilaterally end their agreement which apparently had them paying a percentage of each vaporizer sold to Dr. Colly, claiming low sales volumes, low margins, low income and no way to continue paying him.
More of a misunderstanding between the artists & Inventor than a unilateral decision on either side & stemming from a period of time when budgets actually were very tight for everyone as we aimed to get the business up & running properly, which to be fair Dr. Colly admits he has nothing to do with on his end... this lead to a spat between the two, but things are settled and we have now come to a new agreement where we will now be carrying Vapbongs from Dr. Colly once he is up & running as well as Jaxel's Art! This allows both of them to operate separately, freely, & more easily going forward...

Shit Snacks

Cool, quick resolution, yeah he said he was going to start making them himself to sell and make a living... I think that is much more reasonable than expecting percentage of something you helped create, but no longer make or have any part of the operation at all (other creators in this industry have expected such commission payments for using vape tech they came up with originally although I've never heard of anyone successfully doing it like the way this was working though it makes sense when Daniel was running things and I guess looking at them one could argue it is not the same as different log makers using the same tech or ballers or others I don't know lol meanwhile some creators completely sold their business and I don't know if they receive continued monies after the initial full purchase of the product design etc) after the first post here I didn't expect this was the thing going on but whatever always some drama and different perspectives etc...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Looks like they are now making the mini with the heater on the side like the OG bandit as well! Also some color on the inside instead of all clear, this is a nice color for me, would be really curious to try this style and with the new current heaters I've still never experienced... I mean there have been many other new styles that interest me, but I think this is the one maybe more than the bubble bandit or other funky fresh designs lol
Screenshot-20230914-012505.png

However I'm really cannot afford to spend more money on these things, I mean any paraphernalia though especially these since I have enough (could maybe try to sell one to get one of the new ones I suppose for true completion but how to decide which to part with then?!?) someday maybe down the line!

Shit Snacks

My Bubble Bandit arrived today! Here’s a glamour shot before setting it up.

I’ve found that just under 1/4 cup of water is optimal/max capacity for the smallest boi in the VapBong lineup.

IMG_8721_jpg.jpg

Very nice! Quoting you here haha Yeah this is the other design I am quite interested in although I don't like carb hole... Magma!

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Hello dear community,

With the upcoming turn of the year, we want to sincerely thank you for your continuous support! As a token of our appreciation, we have prepared a special gift for you: our exclusive wall calendar for the year 2024.

You can download the calendar for free via the attached link: Weedcalendar

Our calendar features a practical DIN A2 landscape format, is designed in full color, and is, of course, printable. With a total of 13 pages and an international calendar, you'll keep your appointments in view at all times.

The promotion runs until January 24, 2024, so be sure to secure your calendar in time! We hope that this gift enriches your daily life and wish you a fantastic 2024 full of special moments and achievements.

Wishing you a great start to the new year - Janine and Axel:leaf:

Shit Snacks

Jaxel is shutting down discontinuing products going to relaunch with new designs... 40% off sale though!

Shit Snacks

Not technically vapbongs anymore but a couple new devices just dropped.

These are kinda similar to the classic style so personally I won't get one, but they're going for a steal at €250 per device, + €40 for the wiring which you'll have to install yourself (instruction vid here). I did note they don't yet have VVPS available on their website, so you'll have to get that elsewhere if you don't already have one
Edit: VVPS are now available
Checked out the Bagjacks; looks like they're not shipping to the US.

Remember they have their own thread here now since they split off from Colly... I wonder if that is part of the reason they would be selling the old style vap but without any electronics or heating element??

Shit Snacks,

AnAirlessCell

Bagjack
I got my bagjack in the week before last. So they're definitely shipping to the US. I like it, but it for sure took awhile to get used to. Super easy to combust, so it's probably not gonna be one you'll want to let your friends try. It does hit pretty nice once you get it down though. Also feels surprisingly good to hold even though it's obviously heavy for the size. I was kinda questioning the shape until I got ahold of it, but I've come to really like it.

coolbreeze

Bagjack
I got my bagjack in the week before last. So they're definitely shipping to the US. I like it, but it for sure took awhile to get used to. Super easy to combust, so it's probably not gonna be one you'll want to let your friends try. It does hit pretty nice once you get it down though. Also feels surprisingly good to hold even though it's obviously heavy for the size. I was kinda questioning the shape until I got ahold of it, but I've come to really like it.
Did you order from their online store?

coolbreeze,
Top Bottom