Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

“You had a production company on a shoestring budget, an A-list actor that was really running the show,” Bowles said. “At the end, they had somebody they could all blame.”

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Trump owes what, like half a billion total? Free moneymaking tip for any oligarchs, foreign or domestic. Pay off Donnie's debt. Then you'll fully own the guy every poll says will be the President of the United States in 10 months. Half a billion for a President is an amazing deal.
Why the fuck not?
I'm putting my money on the Saudi's! Jared could also try to own a piece of his father-in-law...
Or some combination of those two.

Maybe DJT should do one of those cool IPO things with his Trump "brand".

florduh

3lo5h6.jpg

CANtalk

Always beware of hypberbole but still interesting

Also in the recent news,

Real time SOTU comments :rofl: 🤡 🤡 🤡
biden-looks-angry-while-delivering-the-sotu-v0-1JGcN25fP6E2_qc_UCAJBs41cjYEabZV6y-pyCT5-g4.jpg

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

florduh

The governor of one of the Dakotas is correct. It's absurd that we built the entire infrastructure of this country to serve automobiles instead of human beings.

95xztzch09991.jpg

We love our freedumb. But in 99% of America, in order to sustain life, you need to own and maintain a car. What is that other than a "tax" you must pay to auto makers, dealerships, insurance companies and the oil industry?

The Governor also correctly point out that Americans hate the idea of walkable "15 minute cities". But their favorite vacation destinations are cruise ships, Disney World, and Vegas. All places where there is a wide variety of food and entertainment options within a 15 minute walk of where you sleep.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Father of Michigan school shooter found guilty of manslaughter weeks after mother’s conviction

James Crumbley, the father of the teenager who killed four students at a Michigan high school in 2021, was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in a trial that comes a month after the shooter’s mother was convicted of the same charges.

Last edited:

florduh

Most of the passenger jets in this country are made by Boeing. Their airplanes are falling apart. They're whacking employees that come forward about their corner-cutting like the fuckin mafia. And Congress is out there worrying about an app.

I fly multiple times per month. I've never once been remotely scared of flying. Not even a little bit. Even in severe turbulence. I like turbulence! I wish the pilots would do some cool dives and shit at the midway point. Make it fun for us! But I'm a little worried now :shrug:

florduh

LOL. If human civilization still exists in a few decades, this whole debacle will make an incredible movie.

Real Estate scumbag/tabloid idiot turned game show host runs for President as a publicity stunt. He accidentally wins. It totally ruins his life. The only way out of it? He's gotta become President, again.

Reminder, this is the moment Trump found out he won in 2016.

CwzTjdUVIAAGBQY.jpg:large

florduh

Cracking Up Lol GIF

A bunch of CIA pricks claimed they got severe head and tummy aches because Cuba developed a weapon that defies the laws of physics all so the Commies can make American spooks poop their pants. Congress unanimously voted to give them free platinum level healthcare for life.

A conservative estimate puts the number of Americans who die every year from easily treatable, non-imaginary illness at about 60,000. Or around thirty 9/11's per year.

florduh,
Reactions: cosimo
Top Bottom