Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

florduh

I don't give a shit about classified documents but this bit from Biden's own Justice Dept is fucking nuts.

GF1zJJtWQAApS5z

They're not bringing charges because no jury would convict a nice confused old man who seemingly belongs in a nursing home.

The sad part is, Trump's brains are leaking out of his ears. But the Democrats can't hit him on that because their candidate looks and sounds like he could die at literally any second. Absolutely baffling.

florduh,
Reactions: budski

florduh

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I like to think they'd find each other in any universe...

GF3f0qgWsAEY7P8
GF3f0qaW0AAzkWX

The 2024 campaign to see who gets to rule the most powerful empire in the history of man, summarized:

GF3grYcXAAAx9Ln
Honestly this just seem like a prank, I feel bad for you guys having to witness this shitshow at the highest levels of political power over you

florduh

Honestly this just seem like a prank,

You nailed it. That's exactly what it feels like. It feels like they're fucking with us.

I got a notification on my phone that Biden was doing an emergency press conference. I thought "holy shit, he's dropping out, like LBJ", so I tuned in live.

It turns out he wasn't dropping out. Instead, he wanted to put to rest the rumors that his brain was broken. Here is footage of me watching the conference:

pHH8YU.gif

I know Trump's brain is also mostly pudding. But he's been a fucking moron for decades, so it's harder to tell. Meanwhile this was Biden in 2016.

florduh

Partners of 70 years choose their own together ending and go hand in hand. This makes so much sense to me.

Yeah, we treat pets better than we treat our elders.

That having been said. If medically assisted suicide existed in this shithole country, I fear it would be used mostly to force sick poor people to die rather than providing them with care.

florduh

PsyOp: Successful

I don't like Brady. Fuckin hate Aaron Rodgers. But I'm a Mahomes fan. He keeps his shit together and comes through in the clutch. He also sounds (and kinda looks) like Danny McBride which is a major plus in my book.

florduh

Let me be as clear as possible. The two richest men on earth are mounting a full assault on the entire concept of workers' rights in the United States of America. And they're probably going to succeed, given who is on the Supreme Court.

The National Labor Relations Act was passed almost 100 years ago. The entire Constitution is only like 230 years old. It's absurd to say a law that's been on the books that long is unconstitutional.

florduh

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Ha-ha

Last edited:

florduh

Top Bottom