Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

GJrXgyHWoAAzqJj

GJrXgyDWYAAVukF

Wonder what the poll would look like if this wasn't the case?

GJTZ6o2XoAAXKhC

florduh,
Reactions: Bologna

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

florduh

The Fake News Media pretending like Joe Lieberman wasn't a piece of shit is pretty nauseating.

I think it boils down to Joe being a nice guy to reporters. Who gives a shit? The American soldiers who were guarding Sadam said he was a super nice guy. They literally cried when the Iraqis executed him.

Speaking of Iraq, Lieberman helped kill more Iraqis and Americans than Sadam ever did :shrug:. Joe was unrepentant about his part in that crime until the day he died too.

Can't wait for them to pull this shit again within the next year when Mitch McConnell finally croaks!

CANtalk

Benjamin Netanyahu Is Israel’s Worst Prime Minister Ever​

Copy & paste the entire text into an internet browser for an interesting read. Stupid forced hyperlinking, had to separate into two pieces.
cache:https:
//www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2024/03/benjamin-netanyahu-worst-prime-minister-israel-history/677887/

‘Without the world’: ‘Eretz Nehederet’ song mocks gov’t’s standing abroad​

Members of Congress admitting that Biblical Prophecies are steering US Foreign Policy
https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/1bpl3n7

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

florduh

Members of Congress admitting that Biblical Prophecies are steering US Foreign Policy
https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/1bpl3n7

Just want to point something out. Yes, there is a huge contingent of creepy Evangelical Christians in the Republican Party who support Israel because they...

1) want every Jew in America to leave their white Christian nation.

2) believe that after every Jew on Earth is corralled into Israel, their messiah will return and fling all the Jews into a fiery pit.

But Republicans aren't in charge of US Foreign Policy right now. Joe Biden is.

On a more personal level, Joe is an extreme supporter of Israel because Golda Meir said something nice to him once at a party. Probably when he was like 50 years old. Because Joe is 6 years older than the state of Israel.

florduh

Congress censured the only Palestinian American Congressman for saying "From the River to the Sea", but this is like the third Republican Congressman to explicitly say, on camera, "we need to kill every man, woman, and child in Gaza" with zero consequences.

Not for nothing, but I'm pretty sure the TNT equivalent of Hiroshima and Nagasaki have already been dropped on Gaza over the past 5 months. Also this dumb hillbilly should maybe Google the distance between Gaza and Tel Aviv before he suggests nukes.

florduh

This was clearly an accident (meaning the IDF couldn't tell these aid workers were white before pulling the trigger). But for a country that has long used starvation as a weapon, you can put this firmly in the category of "happy little accident":

All the stupid, naive TikTok Zoomers crying about these seven murders are very confused. An important pillar of the Rules Based International Order states that Israel is allowed to murder any citizen of any country without consequence. Anyone who disagrees with this is a terrorist sympathizer and antisemite.

asfasgasdgsdhsxdfhnxn.jpg

florduh

The Republican Supreme Court is sending both recreational cannabis AND abortion rights to the November ballot in a must win State for Trump.

I'm starting to get the feeling neither Party genuinely wants to win the White House. Can't blame them. Being the face of this shitshow is embarrassing. Much better to be out of power, bitching and sending increasingly desperate fundraising emails.

florduh

image.png

If you believe this was some sort of accident, please take a less gullible friend to the dealership with you next time you need to buy a new car.

I can't imagine the terror these British, Australian, Canadian, American, and Polish citizens experienced. Drones chased them over several miles and 3 cars until every last one of them was dead. That's not an "oopsie". That's premeditated, gruesome murder.

GKMYtqQWcAAUjn_

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

florduh

Here's where voting for the lesser of two evils kinda falls apart. This is arguably more evil than anything Trump did in his 4 years, and that's saying a lot. I voted for a straight up evil man in 2020 and I must do it again to "save democracy".

GKU2cKeWcAAaTy6

Top Bottom