• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

Every true American Patriot knows the #1 enemy of WOKENESS is the Leader of The Free State of Floriduh, Ron Desanctimonius.

Little Ronnie is currently being sued. The court wanted his lawyers to explain, under oath, what does "woke" even mean?

Asked what “woke” means more generally, Newman [Desantis' General Counsel] said “it would be the belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them.”

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

So being "woke" means having an understanding of American History beyond the 3rd grade level? Seriously? This is the definition these people are forced to give when under oath in court. So funny.

We had official racial apartheid in this country through the mid 1960's. That shit doesn't exactly turn on a dime either.

I guess someone CAN have an opinion that America in 2022 is a perfectly just society. Fair enough. But should every disagreement with that opinion be censored from public schools? Because that's what Little Ronnie is trying to do in The "Free" State.

Last edited:

florduh

I guess we know why the government keeps delaying the release of the CIA's JFK documents.

Always seemed a bit odd that they allowed a US Marine defect to the Soviet Union, only to welcome him back to the US a few years later as if nothing happened. No harm no foul. This was absolutely still the Red Scare era too.

florduh

b61cf31ce8e0ab93361b0745f9f8643c2805051bfd14ee9d34671012fd354988.jpg

Oh man that's horrific. Ted Cruz is a piece of shit and all but no one should have to go through this. And his kid is an innocent.

Yes, that's what the Florida "Don't Say Gay" shit is about. It's the "We Want More Gay And Trans Kids To Kill Themselves Act". That's the goal. And it's pretty fucking disgusting.

Here's the sponsor of that bill by the way:

Moral Majority my fucking ass.

Not for nothin, but this Anti-Gay shit is a big part of the reason Republicans just lost a fucking layup election. That and abortion. The economy sucks and Democrats have been almost entirely useless over the past two years. But most voters find the Christian Conservative agenda so odious that they delivered Democrats the biggest Midterm election win for the President's Party in a century.

Anyway, maybe Ted Cruz will have a come-to-Jesus moment and stand up against homophobia and transphobia in the Conservative Movement. That demon Dick Cheney changed his mind on gay marriage after his daughter came out.

I doubt though given that Trump called his wife an ugly slob with no consequence. Teddy has been licking Trump's taint for years. Pathetic. Hope that poor little girl gets the help she needs though.

Planck

believes in Dog

b61cf31ce8e0ab93361b0745f9f8643c2805051bfd14ee9d34671012fd354988.jpg
Ok that is bloody nasty!
I loved this post about Kanye owing 600K

Then it was edited to add the story of Cruz's daughter's suicide attempt. I don't know if the story is true or not. I absolutely despise ted cruz but I hold nothing but sympathy for his children with a shit heel father like old teddy.

My love this post heart remained after the edit. Now I look and (I feel) like I come across as a shit heel. I mean what kind of sick monster would love the fact that a child tried to commit suicide.

I suggest some changes are needed.

florduh

Ok that is bloody nasty!
I loved this post about Kanye owing 600K

Then it was edited to add the story of Cruz's daughter's suicide attempt. I don't know if the story is true or not. I absolutely despise ted cruz but I hold nothing but sympathy for his children with a shit heel father like old teddy.

My love this post heart remained after the edit. Now I look and (I feel) like I come across as a shit heel. I mean what kind of sick monster would love the fact that a child tried to commit suicide.

I suggest some changes are needed.

I assumed you loved the Kanye story dude.

You do bring up a good point though. It's like if a "Homeless Puppy Finds his Forever Home" story gets posted and I "Loved" it, only to find out later it was edited to include a "Bus Full Of Granny's Catches On Fire. No Survivors" headline...I'd feel like an asshole, LOL.

Unfortunately the other story seems to be true.

Never thought I'd feel sympathy for Cruz. Wild.

Edit: fuck, I forgot this dude just voted against gay marriage. Maybe that had nothing to do with his daughter feeling this hopeless. Doubt it helped. Having your dad stand up in the US Senate and say you don't deserve to get married. I just don't know how you ever get over that kind of guilt.

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog
I assumed you loved the Kanye story dude.
Well of course you did. You are a stand up guy with an excellent functioning brain. You are also a regular here and by now kinda know me.

But what if I'm running for PM of Canada or I'm a rap poet on shitter with 1500 flushes, 500k reflushes and 5 million floaters following me. "They" dig up this and my career is over. It's not funny.

Never thought I'd feel sympathy for Cruz. Wild.

Edit: fuck, I forgot this dude just voted against gay marriage. Maybe that had nothing to do with his daughter feeling this hopeless. Doubt it helped. Having your dad stand up in the US Senate and say you don't deserve to get married. I just don't know how you ever get over that kind of guilt.

Teddy boy is totally despicable and deplorable. Remember he threw the kids under the bus when he ran to Mexico while TX had no power. Remember how he stood up for his wife and father when the orange one insulted them, oh yeah I dreamt that.

Poor kids! Now I see various reports the the girl is OK, ffs if not dead is OK then she is. He has a dog too.

Planck,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

illegal arms dealer responsible for scores of deaths

Lots of McMansions in Northern Virginia were bought with the proceeds of arms sales to the Taliban and other nefarious terrorist organizations.

Not saying weapons dealing is a good thing, but let's be serious. We locked that Viktor guy up because he was our competition.

florduh

100%, you’ll not catch me (a combat veteran) defending the MIC. Smedley Butler was spot on.

3912886.jpg

One of my favorite quotes of all time. The fact every school child doesn't know it by heart tells you America is involved in propagandizing the youth, same as the Soviet Union and China.

Another (not so) fun fact: a group of American Fascists tried to get Smedley to lead a military coup against FDR. Popularly known as "The Business Plot".

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Thanks for the link (I had to find one not behind a paywall), I hadn’t heard that story before in much detail. It’s crazy to think that rich, powerful men would try to use money, military tactics, and a former Presidential hopeful to undermine democracy and install a puppet. Good thing we have come a long ways since then…

Top Bottom