• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Our Space Force has dropped their single.
Sung to the tune of the theme from Monty Python's Flying Circus, here are the inspirational lyrics:
“We’re the mighty watchful eye / Guardians beyond the blue / The invisible front line / Warfighters brave and true.

“Boldly reaching into space / there’s no limit to our sky / Standing guard both night and day / We’re the Space Force from on high.”

Yeah, kudos to the simulation writers!

The mighty watchful eye.... When the fuck was that ever a sign of the good guys? Straight up telling you they are invincible and they see all.

"Like Santa Clause faded to pink" .

florduh

Our Space Force has dropped their single.
Sung to the tune of the theme from Monty Python's Flying Circus, here are the inspirational lyrics:
“We’re the mighty watchful eye / Guardians beyond the blue / The invisible front line / Warfighters brave and true.

“Boldly reaching into space / there’s no limit to our sky / Standing guard both night and day / We’re the Space Force from on high.”

Yeah, kudos to the simulation writers!

I don't hate it. But yes, not a banger. And since Jungle guerilla fighters or desert nomads with 80's pickup trucks can't escape Earth's gravity well, here's a rare opportunity for the US Military to finally put another W up on the board for the first time in like 80 years.

Get fucked, Martians!

Space Launch System GIF by Brent Noll

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Yeah
I don't hate it. But yes, not a banger. And since Jungle guerilla fighters or desert nomads with 80's pickup trucks can't escape Earth's gravity well, here's a rare opportunity for the US Military to finally put another W up on the board for the first time in like 80 years.

Get fucked, Martians!

Space Launch System GIF by Brent Noll

We can't beat low tech forces, on nearth lets go pick a fight with a superior force in space. What could go wrong?

florduh

Yeah

We can't beat low tech forces, on nearth lets go pick a fight with a superior force in space. What could go wrong?

Maybe they don't even need to be superior. I mentioned it before, but the plot of Avatar was US Space Marines getting their cheeks clapped by Space Viet Cong.

A friend's little sister just made it through Air Force basic training. She trained with Space Force cadets too. But she's now considered an "Airmen". While her Space Force comrades are called "Guardians". I think the entire concept of the Space Force is kind of dumb, but "Space Force Guardian" is one of the coolest job titles I've ever heard.

201218-F-GO452-0005M.JPG

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Maybe they don't even need to be superior. I mentioned it before, but the plot of Avatar was US Space Marines getting their cheeks clapped by Space Viet Cong.

A friend's little sister just made it through Air Force basic training. She trained with Space Force cadets too. But she's now considered an "Airmen". While her Space Force comrades are called "Guardians". I think the entire concept of the Space Force is kind of dumb, but "Space Force Guardian" is one of the coolest job titles I've ever heard.

201218-F-GO452-0005M.JPG

I dunno I thought the US Army Warrior Monk program in the First Earth Battalion was pretty badass even if it did require staring at goats.

Didn't have a song but had a Credo:

I have the capacity and therefore the duty to contribute to the development of myself, my associates, and our planet, simultaneously, now!

I will organize a self-supporting high commando group that will create and perform evolutionary breakthrough actions on behalf of people and planet. One people, one planet.

I will then pass on this concept to others who are capable of generating further self-organizing commando teams.

I will await the time when my group can connect naturally with others at higher and higher levels of awareness and performance — the Natural Guard.

Babylon Drifter,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

What stage of Capitalism is this?

Keep in mind we apparently already passed the stage of capitalism where "Corrections Corporation of America" is a thing.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
What stage of Capitalism is this?

Keep in mind we apparently already passed the stage of capitalism where "Corrections Corporation of America" is a thing.
Should be real interesting when unionizing comes up.....probably get solitary confinement in a Amazon truck without the pee bottle.

florduh

Should be real interesting when unionizing comes up.....probably get solitary confinement in a Amazon truck without the pee bottle.

lol I think you're 100% right. They already retaliate against anyone who starts saying the word "union" a little too loudly. What's the worst that could happen? The NLRB slaps a fine equivalent to 1 microsecond of their profits? Who cares?

That's how the first Amazon warehouse got unionized. They fired that Chris Smalls dude for organizing. So he put his nose to the grindstone and eventually formed a totally independent labor union.

Looks like Bezos is upping the ante a bit. If the private prison lady can't get the job done they'll probably just go with shock collars.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
"In an unprecedented move, the Department of Veterans Affairs will provide abortion services, regardless of state laws, in response to the Supreme Court decision overturning the federal right to an abortion.

Under the final interim rule that took effect on Sept. 9, the VA will provide abortion counseling and abortions — in cases of rape, incest or when the life or health of the pregnant patient is endangered — to veterans and eligible family members.

“This is a patient safety decision,” VA Secretary Denis McDonough said in a statement. “Pregnant Veterans and VA beneficiaries deserve to have access to world-class reproductive care when they need it most. That’s what our nation owes them, and that’s what we at VA will deliver.”

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
"In an unprecedented move, the Department of Veterans Affairs will provide abortion services, regardless of state laws, in response to the Supreme Court decision overturning the federal right to an abortion.

Under the final interim rule that took effect on Sept. 9, the VA will provide abortion counseling and abortions — in cases of rape, incest or when the life or health of the pregnant patient is endangered — to veterans and eligible family members.

“This is a patient safety decision,” VA Secretary Denis McDonough said in a statement. “Pregnant Veterans and VA beneficiaries deserve to have access to world-class reproductive care when they need it most. That’s what our nation owes them, and that’s what we at VA will deliver.”

Anyone who believes the the VA provides world class care of any type knows nothing about the VA, nadda zip.

DrJynx86

This is great because mushrooms are easier (in theory) to grow than cannabis, and also they grow a lot faster, I missed the colder season here in the southern hemisphere but I always want to get an inoculated jar and grow my own.

My only experiences with psychedelics were during Silk Road high times, where I got some lab tested LSD from Amsterdam and they were amazing and very mind opener experiences almost 8 years ago.

That time the FBI seized 2.5 bitcoin that were mine :( XD

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist

florduh

Starbucks offering abortion access to employees ONLY if they aren't in a union is a perfect example of how employer health benefits have always been about disciplining labor. You don't want to work a little unpaid OT? Careful. Remember, we can always take away you and your family's access to healthcare.

Absolute sicko shit.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

3wisjf8datp91.png

LOL. LMAO. I've mentioned how I use AI writing software in my job. I've thought before how I would've killed to have something like that in school. Turns out the kids today are already on it.

I know people who believe we're right around the corner from General Artificial Intelligence or a "Superintelligence" leading us into either a Star Trek age of miracles, or a hellish dystopia. From my knowledge of programming, I don't really understand how algorithms could lead to anything of the sort. But at the same time I see headlines like this and have to wonder...

Unfortunately most of the article is paywalled. Which is a shame because if like 40% of donut bakers thought that one day donuts would lead to "global disaster", I'd sure as hell wanna know what's going on in the donut baking world!

florduh

SMH. I can't believe they're doing a Mussolini reboot with a WOMAN. Another franchise ruined by the Woke Mafia. We hate to see it, don't we folks?

Hillary Clinton, the US former secretary of state, even recently said: “The election of the first woman prime minister in a country always represents a break with the past, and that is certainly a good thing.”

More👏Fascist👏Girl👏 Bosses!

florduh,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

stan-maupin-hummingbird-prisms-7.jpg

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill,

CANtalk