Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:

CANtalk

florduh

:peace: :leaf:

On the Michael Flynn story, all I'll say is that guy is one of the most brazen frauds I've ever seen. Mr. "America First" was fired from the top intel job in this country for being an unregistered agent of the Turkish government. He later tried to get the US to sell nuclear secrets to the Saudis. You know, the people who did 9/11.

Every time I hear an idiot talking about "America First", I can't help but think of Joe Pesci in Home Alone saying "I think we just got scammed by a kindygartner". You're getting lead around like a dog by some of the dumbest people on earth who would gladly sell this whole country out for a quick buck.

home alone christmas movies GIF

The far more interesting story, and in a just world, the only story that would matter this year, is the Physics Nobel Prize. They conclusively proved Einstein wrong. He was always skeptical of quantum mechanics' "spooky action at a distance". That weird phenomenon where two entangled particles affected each other, regardless of the distance, seemingly faster than the speed of light.

Einstein said "what.... do you think the moon isn't there when you aren't looking at it?" Because if distance doesn't matter to the most fundamental building blocks of nature, then the location doesn't matter. The universe isn't locally "real". So we clearly have to be missing something. A hidden variable that explains this spookiness away.

einstein GIF

Well Al, I got bad news for you.

The Nobel winners proved conclusively that we're not missing anything. "Spooky action at a distance" is the reality of the situation. It's kind of hard to call the moon or anything else locally "real" if they're made out of particles for whom location doesn't matter.

If this doesn't make sense, don't worry about it. Here's what one of the Nobel Prize winners had to say on the subject

Dr. Clauser said, “I confess even to this day that I still don’t understand quantum mechanics, and I’m not even sure I really know how to use it all that well. And a lot of this has to do with the fact that I still don’t understand it.

CANtalk

More on reality & quantum theory.

:peace: :leaf:

BleuEyedGuy

Industrial-scale destruction of Ukraine culture​

The exquisite golden tiara, inlaid with precious stones by master craftsmen some 1,500 years ago, was one of the world’s most valuable artifacts from the blood-letting rule of Attila the Hun, who rampaged with horseback warriors deep into Europe in the 5th century. The Hun diadem is now vanished from the museum in Ukraine that housed it — perhaps, historians fear, forever. Russian troops carted away the priceless crown and a hoard of other treasures after capturing the Ukrainian city of Melitopol in February, museum authorities say.

Dug up from a burial chamber in 1948, the crown is one of just a few Hun crowns worldwide. The museum worker said other treasures that disappeared with Russian soldiers include 198 pieces of 2,400-year-old gold from the era of the Scythians, nomads who migrated from Central Asia to southern Russia and Ukraine and founded an empire in Crimea.

“These are ancient finds. These are works of art. They are priceless,” said Oleksandr Symonenko, chief researcher at Ukraine’s Institute of Archaeology. “If culture disappears, it is an irreparable disaster.”

florduh

LOL. LMAO. I remember seeing a clip of Jones joking about the amount of money he rakes in on InfoWars. He said something like "yeah, that's a lot of shitty powdered food" referencing the survival supplements he sells. These guys always have zero respect for their audiences. They're just sheep to fleece for them.

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. With all the actual evil and corruption in the world he used his position to create stupidity to report on and avoided actual scandals. Journalists who promote bullshit while avoiding reporting corruption ought to be called propagandists. Essentially they're traitors to thier own supposed profession.

Journalists bear a massive amount of guilt for societies ills due to looking the other way and allowing themselves to sell bullshit to the gullible simply because it's easier and safer than telling the people the truth.

florduh

Journalists who promote bullshit while avoiding reporting corruption ought to be called propagandists.

By the time he got really famous, he wasn't a journalist. Just a fat scam-supplement salesman.

But yeah way back in the day, he was reporting on the WTO Protests in the late 90's. He sort of help poularize Law Enforcement's use of "Agent Provocateurs". Basically the piggies can't start cracking skulls until there's "violence". But why would they wait. Just put a plain clothes officer into the mix, have him break a window, and then the tear gas can start legally flying.

Not an InfoWar viewer myself, but my guess is he didn't bring up the whole Agent Provocateur thing when shit popped off during the Summer of 2020. Cops would never resort to such tactics when people were protesting police violence. Law Enforcement these days is too pure and just for that kind of thing.

Here's a pic of Jones from back in the day when he was doing decent work.

C4q3xC2W8AAEd8c.jpg

Selling out and being a scumbag really ages a motherfucker. And now he doesn't even get to keep the money!

tinctorus

Accessory Maker

My favorite thing here was the article saying "makes USA freedom of speech look good" as if there was ever a question about that

Since COVID hit, Ron Desantis hasn't put in a single honest day of work actually governing. He only does publicity stunts to generate headlines for his Presidential run. Which I wouldn't even mind if he wasn't choosing to hurt some of the poorest and least powerful people among us to look like a tough guy.

Florida voters approved an amendment restoring voting rights to felons who served their sentences by 60+%. Keep in mind, Ronnie only won by like 0.2% against a meth head. Since 2018, the Florida government has done everything in their power to try and upend the will of the people.

Now, Ronnie is arresting former felons who were all under the impression they could vote, for voter fraud. You know, to stop "The Big Steal". How shitty. Some of them were literally told by their Parole Officer "you can vote now". The State allowed them to register and put them on the rolls.

Based on the stupid shit I've heard my parents saying lately, I'm guessing Fox is back on their anti immigrant grind. Are they still doing "nO oNe wAnTs tO wOrK aNymOrE" shit too? Because you can't have both. You gotta pick one.

My parents said there are tons of "illegals" flowing over the border. I say, cool! Put them on a bus and send them to Applebees! They keep bitching they can't find workers willing to accept their shitty wages. Problem solved. Then fat white suburbanites can stop bitching about it taking longer for their jalapeno poppers to get served than it used to.
Most of the state still loves him though

These ghouls honestly believe that the railroads aren't powered by labor, but by the sheer force of their business "genius". The "capital investment" and "risk" they're referring to simply means stock buybacks. Something that used to (rightly) be considered illegal market manipulation before that cunt Reagan was President.

But hey. Why all the bitching about the strike threats then? If labor isn't necessary.

Since I doubt the Boss Owned media is telling the truth about this dispute, here's what it's about from the workers:

FcqcsIfakAEEcAJ
I can't believe they have the audacity to say the profits weren't from the fucking people doing the actual work... It was obvious that all the profit is because of the fat old men in suits that sit in the office all day

Fascinating clip from Newsmax of all places. Although even MSDNC shills for the bosses over workers. The fascinating bit is you can see the Newsmax hosts realize in real time that if railway workers go on strike, it ain't the workers faults. They have very reasonable demands that their corporate liege lords refuse to accept.

I love the guy they're interviewing. His shirt says "Labor does not contribute to profits". A quote from the bosses at railway corps that is just galling, given that Labor is responsible for literally all of their profits.

My guess is those hosts are gonna be in trouble for not calling the Union guy a lazy, greedy, taker who should be happy with whatever their "job creator" (lol) betters at corporate see fit to give them. They're gonna need to spend a little time in the Newsmax re-education chamber

total recall film GIF
I really can't believe those dick bags had the nerve to say labor doesn't equal profit... From a man who had never done manual labor in his life

florduh

My favorite thing here was the article saying "makes USA freedom of speech look good" as if there was ever a question about that

Yeah nothing says FREEDOM like one rich asshole owning "The New Public Square".

Most of the state still loves him though

No doubt. He'll win handily this November. But they don't like him because of his actual governance. He doesn't do any of that. No, they like him because they all watch Fox News and Ronnie loves pulling publicity stunts that virtue signal to the Fox News crowd. Simple as that.

Also, I hate to say it. I know it's rude and not politically correct or whatever. But Ronnie... Mr. "Don't Say Gay". He's got "gay voice", folks.

Just listen to a few minutes and you'll catch my drift. Again, I know it's not a nice thing to say. Apologies if I offend anyone. But if Ronnie goes head to head against Donnie, there's a 0% chance he won't bring it up.

Also, Exhibit B:

FeWOwoYX0AAjrmN

I really can't believe those dick bags had the nerve to say labor doesn't equal profit... From a man who had never done manual labor in his life

But the executives are assuming all this RISK by doing stock buybacks, don't ya know? People who spend their entire lives with Milton Friedman's decomposing dick in their mouths love pretending that "risk" is a synonym for "work".

I've also never seen a corporate executive pay any sort of price for making a bad bet or decision. They usually get a golden parachute while real workers pay an actual price, namely getting laid off because of the corpo's shitty decisions.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Migrants Sent to Martha’s Vineyard as ‘Crime Victims’ to Obtain Special Visas​

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member