• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

67b114e66a1620fd54a33a916a654ac579b11939691314c1713e3daae577491c.jpg

Evergreen:

35klaai5sch71.jpg

florduh

FSebd1yUYAA9An7

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Maybe he can buy it back if he can just get that pesky election reversed or annulled or something?

And the one I really want to be rid of is seen by every vehicle that crosses the Whitestone Bridge (northbound) in New York. It kills my buzz every time.
Some genius (I wonder who?) thought it would be great to call it "Links" so they don't have to plant any trees?
(The Bronx is not like Scotland, btw)
https://goo.gl/maps/zqdBiK4JBnehauxZ6

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

"With the recent exponential growth of the cannabis industry along with the growing popularity of Crypto, Tokens, and EFT's, right now is the perfect time to support the industry by providing them with the tools and marketplace to revolutionize the industry," said Cannaverse CEO Mark Bonner. "At Cannaversetech™ we saw the convergence of cannabis and crypto and are working to modernize the trade by addressing and resolving the existing gaps in the industry."

i'm out game of thrones GIF by Amanda

florduh

florduh

A Story in four parts

FShv1nVXEAMaRkm
FShv1nVXMAAWkJ_

FShv1qTWQAAstPR
FShv1nVXEAQBONm

Like almost every story these days, it's both hilarious and tragic in equal parts. This economy has been deteriorating for the non-wealthy over the past 50 years, and many regular people saw the crypto scam as an escape route from living life on the razor's edge, always one poor decision or shitty wind of fate away from total ruin.

If you bought $1,000 in LUNA a month ago, you now have 7 cents.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

b8a76kshs3z81.jpg

At least there's some good news!

florduh

Nice! I love Christopher Walken's acting. This will be good :tup:

I just saw a recent interview with Walken. He said "old actors don't retire, they get retired." They just stop getting phone calls. Made me sad because he's incredibly talented. He was great in Severance this year. Seeing he's gonna be the Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV made me do an audible "woo hoo!"

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
While I like a lot of his acting work, I still am uncomfortable about his involvement in Natalie Wood's death. There has never been a satisfactory explaination for this event and my heart is still broken...

cybrguy,

florduh

While I like a lot of his acting work, I still am uncomfortable about his involvement in Natalie Wood's death. There has never been a satisfactory explaination for this event and my heart is still broken...

I didn't know any of that. What a bummer. The guy seems like a delight. Shit. Well, it's small consolation, but the Padishah Emperor in Dune is a very evil dude.

florduh,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Jose Ferrer made a decent Shaddam IV in the Lynch version. He plays the heavy fairly well, and it wasn't a very big role.

I always had huge respect for Natalie Wood and her acting, and it was painful to lose her in that way. Never seemed to interfere with the careers of either Walken or Wagner. Their explanations were always lacking to me but they had clout... :(

florduh

This kid threatened to do a mass shooting at school like a year ago. Every cop in Erie County knew about this little monster, but sure. Let's blame the video game site.

It hasn't escaped my notice that basically every mass shooter was known to law enforcement prior to their killing sprees. Not exactly a feather in the cap for people who argue having more cops will magically eliminate crime.

shredder

Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world combined.

:peace: :leaf:

Ever fly over Canada? Lakes everywhere.

Here's a cool factoid. Ive been at this island lake a few times.

The largest lake within Isle Royale is called Siskiwit, and the largest island in Lake Siskiwit is called Ryan Island. And that makes Ryan Island the largest island in the largest lake in the largest island in the largest lake in the world.

Top Bottom