Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

florduh

Under the heading of "and the beatings will continue until morale improves"

I guess the plan is to run Twitter like the slave emerald mines that made Musk rich in the first place.
Take the severance. Even odds on if Twitter paychecks will still be clearing the bank in 3 months.

Blah, blah, blah. This motherfucker is literally just posting all day. It's in public. Calling that "work" just makes a mockery of the word. He spends his time making lame ass posts, or frantically looking at his employees' posts to make sure they never criticized him.

florduh

This is absolutely wild.

Screen_Shot_2022_11_16_at_9.19.48_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2022_11_16_at_7.42.05_AM.png

Does this dumbass not have an attorney? He was a billionaire like 5 days ago. He's just texting all his crimes.

Lots of wild text screenshots in the article. Remember, that a lot of "Smart Money" threw hundreds of millions at this obvious scam artist. And one thing he's absolutely correct about is...this kind of fraud isn't limited to crypto. It's all over the place. Our economy is mostly Ponzi schemes sitting on top of other Ponzi schemes.

FJ5fr-VVEAIfJsZ

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:

florduh

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Investors Dodged a Bullet

Tomorrow, Elizabeth Holmes Learns Her Fate

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

Despite all the headlines about layoffs, there are still tons of jobs in the tech industry. Unlike SpaceX Rocket engineers, Twitter developers and engineers have a lot of options. Why the fuck would they put up with this idiot? Especially when they've seen Musk publicly attack employees he's fired for criticizing him.

I've watched enough shows about WeWork, Theranos, Enron to know...once you start locking people out of company buildings, things rarely get better.

Since it looks like Twitter is taking its final breaths. Did anyone bother archiving it? If there are future historians, I feel like it'll be impossible to tell the story of the last 10 years without Twitter.

I'm saving a few of my favorite moments.

Fhvn2SMWIAUBGw2

FhvmWKkWYAIhDHO

Edit: LOL, I guess that's a wrap

mrw GIF

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way

The sale of all beer with alcohol at the eight World Cup stadiums was banned Friday, only two days before the soccer tournament is set to start.
Bait and Switch.
This whole World Cup is a fiasco. Smacks of the golf thing in a lot of ways.
Money, money, money.

florduh

59 years ago today, there was a failed plot to assassinate JFK in Tampa, FL.

The Tampa plot sounds suspiciously similar to what played out in Dallas a few days later.

The Tampa gunman would have fired from a window of the Floridan Hotel, then the tallest building in the city. (In Dallas, Lee Harvey Oswald was accused of shooting from a window on the sixth floor of a book depository.)

Kennedy and his entourage of limousines and squad cars wound their way along 20 miles of Tampa streets that day. Thousands of waving spectators flanked the route.

The motorcade was expected to slow for a left turn at the Floridan Hotel. (In Dallas, Kennedy was shot while the motorcade slowed to make a left turn.)

Seems odd that "lone gunman" Oswald would come up with this same exact plan, independently in Texas. Speaking of Oswald...

The book even names a patsy, a Cuban named Gilberto Policarpo Lopez who was allegedly poised to take the fall in Tampa, unbeknownst to him, according to the authors' interviews with Lopez's wife.

Oswald was adamant that he was a patsy too. Probably just a big coincidence.

florduh

I'm glad she's going to jail. She's a real piece of shit. But what we've come to find out is, she's no different than the rest of the billionaires. Elizabeth grew up in a society that idolizes billionaires. That's the best thing you can be in this country.

She read books about sociopaths like Steve Jobs. She wanted to emulate them. And surprise surprise, she grew up to become a sociopath. People forget that Elizabeth decided to start defrauding investors AFTER a conversation with Larry Ellison, the founder of Oracle.

Larry is one of the most successful capitalists in history. He told 20 year old Elizabeth to do what he did: lie to investors. Hopefully the tech will eventually catch up with your lies. That plan worked with Oracle. It failed with Theranos.

So Elizabeth is a scumbag. But imo, she's also a victim herself. A victim of a sicko society that lauds and rewards sociopathy above all else.

Anyway, here's a video of her forgetting to do her funny super low masculine voice:

florduh

Donald Trump said he sees “a lot of problems at Twitter”...

Fbq-i0aWIAANPX1.jpg

florduh

His account is back. The last Tweet is "To those who asked I will NOT be attending the inauguration!" LOL. It's all there. Like a fuckin time capsule.

I don't know how long he'll be able to resist. In the meantime, I'll enjoy some of my faves. Now rescued from the void by Saint Elon.

He was the sitting President of the most powerful nation on earth when he sent my personal favorite. This is now a part of the historical record of these United States. It's a Presidential proclamation.

I love that "your great president" is in scare quotes. Most people focus on the most powerful man on earth calling Bette Midler, star of 1986's Beaches, a "washed up psycho". But for some reason it's the "A sick scammer!" that gets me every time.

florduh

Last edited:

florduh

Planck

believes in Dog
Dog this is delicious seeing this piece of shit finally going down in flames.
Perhaps he'll end up in russia like Segal, they could benefit from his xpertize.

The Police

Planck,
  • Haha
Reactions: florduh
Top Bottom