Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

Could be in the 2400's...

2400 is at least a more realistic timeline than anything Elon Musk is talking about.

GVgHDdxWMAEWUbF.jpg

If I was in charge of our space program, I'd focus on two things. One, a space elevator. Because launches are expensive and bad for the environment.

Second: robotic mining of asteroids. As an alternative to strip mining the Earth. This would be a benefit to all humans, rather than only billionaires and their dumb slaves.

p5l7pnm495a61.jpg

tumblr_ogvjp6ytdX1rsvo50o1_500.gif

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Testing the question, "Did Diddy Do It or Didn't Diddy Do It?"
I'm speculating that he probably Did Do It. A lot of it.
It might all be clearer if someone can please tell me what Diddy-Wah-Diddy means?

Sean 'Diddy' Combs Arrested In Manhattan After Indictment

florduh

I think there's a market for running a populist political campaign on a platform of locking corporate executives up. Americans love that "tough on crime" bullshit. The CEO and board of Boar's Head shouldn't be treated differently than any other murderer, for example.

People who love jerking off to crime stats always seem to ignore the biggest criminals :hmm:

GXq03-vWgAAQGNJ

amateur-720.jpg

CANtalk

More Than Half of Trump Voters Believe Haitians Are Eating Pets: Poll​

Almost half of Republicans say they won’t accept election results if their candidate loses: Study​

We Helped John Roberts Construct His Image as a Centrist. We Were So Wrong.​

Video of Conservative editor of National Review calling Haitian Immigrants the N word on Megyn Kelly's show.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ThatsInsane/comments/1ficpuk
:peace: :leaf:

Top Bottom