Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

CANtalk

okyr8ritn84d1.jpeg

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

Justice Clarence Thomas has received some 47% of all known gifts given to Supreme Court in the modern era, likely totaling well over $5.87 million: Report​

:peace: :leaf:

Radwin Bodnic

“Our experiment suggests that for a non-trivial number of Americans, the desire to keep the United States a ‘white nation’ appears to be stronger than their desire to ensure that the country is led by a law-abiding president,” the researchers concluded.

:disgust:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Its articles like this that make me happy that I'm an old fart and I'm not going to have to deal with the worst of the artificial intelligence garbage that is to come. At least I hope it doesn't come on fast enough that I will. While I was in the fashion industry for a decade or so, I was never a big fan of the pageant side of that industry, due mostly to the nature of the people who populated it. I guess now they don't even have to be actual people, so the often disturbing issue of "the pageant mothers" will switch to the "model creators" and will likely not be quite as destructive.
webp

For those of you who aren't going to go to the link to read, this young lady is a fictional character created by AI.

florduh

Any progressive who spent even a millisecond defending this absolutely evil corporation is a rube.

Sure, they're friendly to the LGBTQ community. Who fucking cares? They're an entertainment company. That's sort of table stakes for that industry. And they've now rolled over for self-hating homosexual Ron's pathetic régime of discrimination against the gay and trans community.

Walt Disney was a literal fucking Nazi. Modern Disney makes their money via:

• Slavery and child labor overseas

• Paying poverty wages and gouging consumers domestically

• Dicking over writers, actors, and tradesmen in Hollywood

• Buying politicians to write intellectual property laws for their personal benefit

South Park Insult GIF by Much

mickey mouse falling GIF by South Park

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
bafkreig3c7iisrpiolmmzgmzhnm2wzxxvky5imgw7dpq7bvh2ko2jqqveu@jpeg

Congratulations America. The right wing nut jobs have promised to burn it all down, and the Republican Party is doing everything it can to give them the tools. As you can see by the date, this is not new, but it is way more destructive when social media platforms make it easier and easier to reach wider audiences and poison the conversation.

coolbreeze

bafkreig3c7iisrpiolmmzgmzhnm2wzxxvky5imgw7dpq7bvh2ko2jqqveu@jpeg

Congratulations America. The right wing nut jobs have promised to burn it all down, and the Republican Party is doing everything it can to give them the tools. As you can see by the date, this is not new, but it is way more destructive when social media platforms make it easier and easier to reach wider audiences and poison the conversation.
Notice that he's proposing lies, slander, and violence in the service of the lord. I wonder how many xtians will bite? Maybe his fellow inmates will be receptive this election season.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Notice that he's proposing lies, slander, and violence in the service of the lord. I wonder how many xtians will bite? Maybe his fellow inmates will be receptive this election season.
I suppose it depends upon who you call Christians. Do you mean the people who "walk in the steps of Jesus" or otherwise actually follow his teachings? Or do you mean the pretenders, the people who use Christianity as a sword or a shield and ignore the actual teachings of the man they call the Son of God? If you're referring to the former, I would say none. If you refer to the latter, I would say all. In actual fact, I don't think it is possible for anyone to follow Trump, and also follow Jesus. Donald Trump is the Antichrist.

coolbreeze

I suppose it depends upon who you call Christians. Do you mean the people who "walk in the steps of Jesus" or otherwise actually follow his teachings? Or do you mean the pretenders, the people who use Christianity as a sword or a shield and ignore the actual teachings of the man they call the Son of God? If you're referring to the former, I would say none. If you refer to the latter, I would say all. In actual fact, I don't think it is possible for anyone to follow Trump, and also follow Jesus. Donald Trump is the Antichrist.
Exactly.

florduh

Wow. I didn't believe in magic until I saw all Trump's dogs turn into snakes:disgust:

Well this just means that 40 out of 44 ended up being secret Deep State Demonrats.

Look. Mr. Trump is a businessman. He only hires the best people. So 91% of his hires betrayed him. Who cares. Are you telling me a baseball player with a .091 batting average is a bad player? :lol:

florduh

This is one of the biggest drops in violent crime in US history.

LOL I like that the headline says "many believe violent crime is higher". Just say "many Right Wingers have shit for brains".

It's one thing to believe cops aren't bothering to report petty theft. It's a whole other thing to believe people are being murdered and no one is reporting it.

Don't get me wrong, Conservatives. I think the Pigs are extremely lazy. But they still have to fill out a report for fucking murders and rapes :shrug:

The spike in crime during 2020 and 2021 isn't some big mystery either. We had a once in a century pandemic coupled with the weakest social safety net in the modern world. That leads to an increase in desperation. And desperation leads to more crime.

You don't decrease crime by hiring more Pigs and building more Prisons. We already put a bigger percentage of our population behind bars than Communist China. You lower crime by decreasing desperation.

florduh

Love that a country that already has universal healthcare constantly works to boot the tiny number of politicians who support Medicare for All in my country out of office👍

Why are liberals who whine about Russia interfering with our democracy silent about another fascist foreign country trying their best to put insurrectionist Republicans in Congress?

florduh

Me and Conservatives agreeing that Hillary Clinton is a literal fucking demon

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

The guy Crooked Hillary endorsed is a racist, an Islamophobe, and a homophobe who is being bankrolled by Republicans and other Right Wingers.

Reminder that Clinton ran a racist and Islamophobic campaign against Obama in '08.

Bowman is one of the only principled progressives in Congress. Right Wing forces are on the verge of unseating him. I just threw $25 his way anyway :shrug:

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Me and Conservatives agreeing that Hillary Clinton is a literal fucking demon

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

The guy Crooked Hillary endorsed is a racist, an Islamophobe, and a homophobe who is being bankrolled by Republicans and other Right Wingers.

Reminder that Clinton ran a racist and Islamophobic campaign against Obama in '08.

Bowman is one of the only principled progressives in Congress. Right Wing forces are on the verge of unseating him. I just threw $25 his way anyway :shrug:

That my district, my congressman (Bowman) there. I've personally known Latimer for decades, he was a great local rep, even a good County Exec., but it appears he has taken a dubious turn.

This primary race has been chock full of smear, I had a barrage of mailings from a Jewish organization asking me to become a Democrat so I could vote for Latimer in the primary ("You can always change back!"). He has been co-opted by the pro-Israel set (who have thrown millions at him largely unsolicited) --- typically conservative Trump people, in these parts anyway...and he's on the wrong side of history, far as I can tell.

florduh

I had a barrage of mailings from a Jewish organization asking me to become a Democrat so I could vote for Latimer in the primary ("You can always change back!").

I was wondering why Latimer was saying shit like, Bowman doesn't represent New York. He represents Dearborn Michigan (wink, wink) and San Francisco values (wink, wink). This primary is targeting Republicans.

Look, I don't think Bowman is perfect. But he's one of about 5 Left of center politicians in Congress. And I think what's happening to him is absolutely vile.

It's also pretty radicalizing to see the Democratic establishment hold hands with the "MAGA Republicans" they supposedly hate to take Bowman out.

qUwWW91I23Yb.png

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

florduh

Remember when Dumb Guys were always saying America shouldn't bother doing anything to mitigate the effects of climate change because CHINA isn't doing their part?

GQAAICPWEAAdbhD

I'm kind of surprised Dipshits hate solar so much. They'd rather be completely dependent on a few multinational, woke corporations and The 9/11 Guys? Once you buy solar panels, you can generate your own power. I thought Dipshits loved Freedumb?:hmm:

coolbreeze

They'd rather be completely dependent on a few multinational, woke corporations and The 9/11 Guys? Once you buy solar panels, you can generate your own power. I thought Dipshits loved Freedumb?:hmm:
Who wants to just passively lay there collecting when you could be very vigorously and with great strength PUMPING!!! (Sorry, it's the dumbest thing I could think of with these tears in my eyes, sir.)

Top Bottom