Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

From the people who originally brought us the weekend and the 40 hour work week...

zwbyd7i5k9xa1.gif

florduh

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

florduh

florduh,

florduh

Given how anti-labor the media tends to be, this is a surprising result:

F6Bj-inXUAA0g1u

These fuckin people. "I'm paid for performance!" LOL, translation: I make money off the labor of the workers, AND by ensuring they get to keep as little of the fruits of that labor as possible!

Edit:

Maybe letting a union busting billionaire buy "the new digital town square" wasn't some boon to free speech after all?

Last edited:

CANtalk

After watching the documentary 100 years of Warner Bros.: the stuff that dreams are made of, some content led me here,

And here,

And indirectly to this more recent content,

The original unedited GQ article :brow:

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

florduh

Twice in this century the US Presidential candidate with the most votes lost the election.

And the democratic "choices" we're presented with are: a Neoliberal Capitalist Party, or a Neoliberal Capitalist Party that wants to put trans people in camps. Democracy!

EmGmb21WoAYslEu.jpg

florduh,
  • Haha
Reactions: bulllee

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

No idea why Netherlands gets the highest score.

Some issues that spring to mind... If this is the best the nations of the world are doing, well that's a pitiful state of affairs.

florduh

Knewt

This is the absolute worst choice of colors possible for color blind people. Usually I can still tell the colors apart by their contrast but here it's absolutely impossible.
I am very red-green color blind and I don’t have a problem with that graphic. However, red lettering on a dark background, it might as well be in invisible ink for me.

Knewt,

florduh

I don’t even know what to say anymore

ecd585db179deba5.jpg

Yep. This Rosh Hashanah, The Jews really need to atone for not voting for Trump. Many people have been saying this.

I also like that he allocated millions of dollars for Holocaust education. Because I'm pretty sure that whole business started with blaming The Jews for destroying the country.

florduh,
  • Sad
Reactions: cybrguy

florduh

I gotta say, UAW President Sean Fain (which sounds suspiciously like Sinn Fein) is a very impressive leader. He's doing targeted strikes that are exacting a huge price on the Big 3, while keeping most workers on the job and preserving their strike fund.

People forget, auto workers made a huge sacrifice to keep these companies afloat back in '08. And they were never made whole. These fucking CEO's claiming their demands will bankrupt them is hilarious as well.

F6Ba-z9XwAALE9R

Top Bottom