Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
He literally glitched out during the question "are you planning to run again in 2026" and I'm certain the answer to that is "yes".
Actually, he said after he won this last time that he would not run for another term. I suspect, even if he were planning on changing his mind, his recent medical events have probably eliminated that possibility. And unlike Trump, he doesn't need the gig to stay out of prison.

EarthworldTim

Me eating an edible: LOL, Cheeba Chew? More like I'm gonna Cheeba SUE these mf's for lying about the THC content! I don't feel SHIT!

Me 45 minutes later:

Bom Dia Hello GIF

Mitch voting

Can we get his decline in time lapse please? I got shit to do

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Me eating an edible: LOL, Cheeba Chew? More like I'm gonna Cheeba SUE these mf's for lying about the THC content! I don't feel SHIT!

Me 45 minutes later:

I've heard they may be TIAs: "Transient Ischemic Attacks" or baby strokes. For example a fleck breaks off a blockage and goes to the brain to be subsequently melted away w/i 5 minutes. My Dad had TIAs and acted as if he were heavily intoxicated. It was scary.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Dug into this more

What a world we live in 🙉 🙊 🙈

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

florduh

Meatball Ron is such a piece of shit.

At a Fourth of July parade DeSantis attended, Mitchell was swarmed by security and physically restrained after a brief interaction with the governor—with his private security contractors even demanding Mitchell stay put until they said so.

With his mother alarmed, the situation escalated to such a degree that the candidate’s wife, Casey, spoke directly with her—but to suggest her son was being dishonest about what happened, according to Mitchell.

His security goons roughed this kid up on several occasions after he asked a simple question. I guess Rhonda really is a nasty little fascist.

This kid is just a little political nerd from New Hampshire. There's a lot of these weirdos in Iowa and New Hampshire. He asked a genuine and polite question. If DeStinky couldn't handle this fair question...from a child, why the fuck is he running for President. He's a snowflake.

What a weaselly little lying fuck. "We can't be focusing on 2-3 years ago", bitch that's your entire campaign! "Remember COVID? I was the fun-times Governor, remember? Trump loved the vaccine I hated it! I stood up to Fowwww-cheeee remember?????"

Rhonda and that wife of his are genuinely loathsome. He will never win a national election. And it's a real indictment of Florida voters and the Florida Democrats that this zero-charisma weirdo is a two term governor.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Could have been exponentially worse and I hope it doesn't get there ... you gotta give this kid AND his family credit.....the campaign thugs at least have some concern they will be seen, heard an outed. There are thousands of nut cases out there that could show up at this kids school, home, etc.
I appreciate that this kid is trying to clean up the garbage we're handing his generation all the while knowing the crazy stuff that can happen. If dog-forbid something were to happen to this kid and/or his family they'll blame it on mental health issues instead of themselves for giving it oxygen.

His_Highness,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

Could have been exponentially worse and I hope it doesn't get there ... you gotta give this kid AND his family credit.....the campaign thugs at least have some concern they will be seen, heard an outed. There are thousands of nut cases out there that could show up at this kids school, home, etc.
I appreciate that this kid is trying to clean up the garbage we're handing his generation all the while knowing the crazy stuff that can happen. If dog-forbid something were to happen to this kid and/or his family they'll blame it on mental health issues instead of themselves for giving it oxygen.

I was about to say, the good news is....no one is going to risk going to jail for Ron DeSantis. It's still scary for that New Hampshire teen and his family. With Meatball Ron's social media team lightly putting out a hit on them and all. But I don't think anyone loves DeStinky enough to do stochastic terrorism for him.

And then I saw these DeSantis Supporters:

Fascists always talk like they're big masculine tough guys. Why are their leaders always effeminate, weird pussies like Rhonda and Adolf?

I'm bummed about Jimmy Buffett's passing for a lot of reasons. But a big one is he represents the Old Florida that is well and truly dead. Florida was always a quirky place. But quirky in a fun way. Really sad that it's turned into an increasingly fascist shithole.

Meatball Ron's Florida:

1i3kwq.jpg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Just realized my reply above could cause someone to misconstrue the "They" in the "they'll blame it on mental health issues instead of themselves for giving it oxygen" to be the kid and his family....

The "They" I'm referring to is all the politicians who don't grab a bullhorn and denounce this shit as well as the racist marches this past weekend, because they're afraid to lose those votes. Ridiculous..

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

florduh

"... but I will sue you if you say something I don't like."

This guy is just the very definition of a right wing loud mouth coward.

Look. I'm not a big brained business genius. But maybe instead of suing the people pointing out that your website is full of straight up 1930's Germany style Nazi shit, you should focus on getting rid of the Nazi shit?

The stupidest part is....it's not like big brands were gonna be ok with their ads running next to posts discussing "the Jewish problem" if the ADL didn't complain about it.

Someone just pointed something out to me. I feel like an idiot for not realizing it sooner. Twitter has become increasingly unusable because every Tweet has about 1,000 responses from the dumbest fucking people on the planet with a blue checkmark next to their name....

Twitter-Blue-Check-Mark-Memes-9-768x639.jpeg

...what I didn't realize is...these idiots are being PAID for their engagement. So there is a financial incentive to say the most outrageous, dumbest thing possible. Usually attacking some minority group. Because that outrage drives engagement.

When Saint Elon was forced by the Delaware Chancery Court to make good on his offer to buy Twitter, his bootlickers claimed he was doing so to "Save FREEEE SPEEECH". They said Twitter is "the new public square" and should be free from censorship.

Can you imagine how a real town square would be if you were paying the dumbest people in town to stand there and shout loudly about "the Jews"? Would that be a place conducive to productive discourse?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Elon Musk secretly ordered his engineers to turn off his company’s Starlink satellite communications network near the Crimean coast last year to disrupt a Ukrainian sneak attack on the Russian naval fleet, according to an excerpt adapted from Walter Isaacson’s new biography of the eccentric billionaire titled “Elon Musk.”

As Ukrainian submarine drones strapped with explosives approached the Russian fleet, they “lost connectivity and washed ashore harmlessly,” Isaacson writes.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You know, that really pissed me off when I read about it the first time. I think it's totally fucked up and it's very unfortunate that one guy, especially this guy, has that much control over something that Ukraine really needs to fight a war with a totally heartless, cruel and inhumane enemy that is Russia. He has to be pretty fucked up to side with Russia in this war. That is how my heart feels.
But there is another side of this and I can't help but try and understand how Musk might wonder "How am I in this war?" He didn't get involved in Ukraine to fight a war, he got involved to make money. And now his technology IS being used to fight the war. It's a difficult situation to be in as one can easily understand.
To me, it is obvious that there are good guys and bad guys here, and the good guys are not the Russians. But I imagine there are few ways that Musk and I think alike as our worlds are so different. If Musk didn't want them using his technology to fight the war, he should have made that clear up front and not allowed them to become so dependent on it. And if he was going to stop an operation that was already in action, like he apparently did with the boat drones, he should have let Ukraine know that was what he was going to do rather than to do it secretly and have the operation just fail and for Ukraine to lose their drones. That is picking winners and losers and a really bad (and dishonest) approach for someone who claims to not want to be involved. That makes him involved, and on Russia's side. And it also raises a question about how he knew ahead of time what the Ukrainians were intending to do. That is also concerning.
So to be clear, I am not defending Musk in this situation, I am just trying to understand why he acts as he does. And given his narcissism, he probably doesn't respect anyone enough to take their advice. So the only way to get him to act humanely, which of course he suggests is his goal in all things, is to try and convince him that he is wrong. Good luck with that.

florduh

If I was the President, I would use this opportunity to seize and nationalize Starlink. That company was created with the help of billions in public, taxpayer money. There's a real problem with rural internet access in this country. Starlink can now be run as a public, not-for-profit service for the American people.

Also...this is a perfect example of why Billionaires should not exist. Not because I'm jealous of their money. It's not even about the money. It's about the Power this insane amount of wealth buys you.

In my ideal world, billionaires would not exist because workers would get to keep enough of the money their labor creates that there simply wouldn't be enough surplus value left over for one guy at the top to leech off of. But you could also do it by reintroducing Eisenhower levels of taxation.

This isn't an isolated incident either. Bill Gates almost single-handedly fucked over education in this country. No one voted for Bill Gates or Apartheid Clyde. They should not have this much power.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:
Top Bottom