Trajectory.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

florduh

F0nZQ63WcAAsKJ4

LOL. LMAO.

People really heard this and said...

Freedom_of_Speech_5_6_meta.jpg

"Yes. I will live every day in precarity. One unexpected injury or illness away from total ruin. All for the benefit of pedophile billionaires. In return, I will receive a .000000000000001% chance of owning a yacht".

Goddamn. I wasn't around back in the 70's, but those leaded gasoline fumes must've been hitting like crazy.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:

florduh

At this point if you still want to follow this dumb, bloated Afrikaner to Mars, or let him implant a chip in your brain..... you know what, nevermind. Have fun. Knock yourself out. Sort of a two birds, one stone situation for humanity.

Zuck's a scumbag too. But he seems to be living a much better, happier life than Apartheid Clyde.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Florida is now America’s inflation hotspot

Florida is America’s inflation hotspot because of a persistent problem with sky-high housing costs.

The Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach area has the highest inflation rate of metro areas with more than 2.5 million residents, with a 9% inflation rate for the 12 months ended in April.

That’s more than double the national average of 4%, according to data from the Consumer Price Index. The Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro had the third-highest inflation rate in the country, at 7.3% for the year ended in May.

florduh

Florida is also just a hotspot, period.

Global sea surface temperatures have been record high since April and the North Atlantic has been off-the-charts hot since mid-March, meteorologists report as climate change is linked to more extreme and deadly events. “We are in uncharted territory and we can expect more records to fall,” said WMO director of climate services Christopher Hewitt. “This is worrying news for the planet.”

This Is Fine GIF

We honestly can't afford even LESS brainpower in this State.

Last edited:

florduh

This is from a few weeks ago.

This dude had a receipt for the $5 pizza these feral hogs claimed he stole. But even if he didn't.... this is absolutely disgusting behavior. Threatening to break the guy's nose....over pizza? Freest country on earth, lol.

These fat, feral hogs all still have their jobs. I'm sure this dude is gonna sue. Which means local taxpayers will be on the hook for the settlement.

If most cops are "good apples", I find it odd that I literally never see video of them stopping the bad apples.

florduh

Spain Hits Temperatures of 60C as European Heatwave Soars

Oof. People in Spain and the rest of Europe, be safe outside. Not looking forward to that reaching the UK

Yeah? Well sitting my air conditioned Floriduh McMansion or driving around in my V8 SUV (9 mpg), it's a chilly 60 degrees AMERICAN (the C doesn't stand for celsius, rubes....it stands for COMMUNIST). Sounds like a hoax to me!

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Totally unrelated:

F03XIl7aQAARVc4

LOL. So the Infallible Free Market punished Instant Pot.... for making a product that works too good and doesn't break?

Truly the smartest and most efficient economic system imaginable. No notes.

Radwin Bodnic

Spain Hits Temperatures of 60C as European Heatwave Soars

Oof. People in Spain and the rest of Europe, be safe outside. Not looking forward to that reaching the UK
Soon the weed will be decarbed right out of the harvest... if there's enough water to grow it.

It has been super weird here in the Alps. Like 37°C at midday and the next day down to 15°C at 8 am then 37°C again in the afternoon...
More than 20°C amplitude in the same day.

Not good, not good...

Top Bottom