Discontinued Impcognito

TeaCup

Can someone please help me find where I can buy something like the short imp stem found below. I have no idea how people find stems across the internet. About the only way I know how to do it is by google images, and my wording never seems to be right. Anytime I include the word stem, usually a thousand "down stems" show up but not much else.

Or maybe know of a different way I can use my hula or inception stem with my Imp'nito. Right now I just use some o rings and grommets, and I don't mind doing it that way, but if there's an easier way I'm all ears. My shorty stem is too hard to get in and out of the imp'nito's body, even with some bees wax. I sanded it down as much as I could but it's still too tight. I "think" mistvape used 14mm OD and 11mm ID. Appreciate any help, thanks.

E87-C5-C3-E-8496-4410-8-F19-30-F9067-C075-B.jpgE87-C5-C3-E-8496-4410-8-F19-30-F9067-C075-B.jpg

TeaCup,
Reactions: BeeSawd

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Can someone please help me find where I can buy something like the short imp stem found below. I have no idea how people find stems across the internet. About the only way I know how to do it is by google images, and my wording never seems to be right. Anytime I include the word stem, usually a thousand "down stems" show up but not much else.

Or maybe know of a different way I can use my hula or inception stem with my Imp'nito. Right now I just use some o rings and grommets, and I don't mind doing it that way, but if there's an easier way I'm all ears. My shorty stem is too hard to get in and out of the imp'nito's body, even with some bees wax. I sanded it down as much as I could but it's still too tight. I "think" mistvape used 14mm OD and 11mm ID. Appreciate any help, thanks.

View attachment 9450View attachment 9450

Sorry these were custom-made stems, so yes you are not going to be able to find them anywhere else, you would have to get them custom made yourself... So better to Google for local glass workers or Instagram or on here?? I think this is a tough one to find aftermarket stems for, but perhaps nomad comes close I've heard? Dan might help

TeaCup

Sorry these were custom-made stems, so yes you are not going to be able to find them anywhere else, you would have to get them custom made yourself... So better to Google for local glass workers or Instagram or on here?? I think this is a tough one to find aftermarket stems for, but perhaps nomad comes close I've heard? Dan might help

Huh. Your kidding me, lol. No wonder I have a hard time when I put 14mm in there........damn! I think......I hope?!......I'm in the next batch for a Nomad so I've already started looking at 3rd party stems for that. Now that I know this, I think I can reach out to someone to make one that incorporates the short stem right into the body of whatever cooling body you'd want. Oh boy, I like that alot!! :tup: Thank you!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Huh. Your kidding me, lol. No wonder I have a hard time when I put 14mm in there........damn! I think......I hope?!......I'm in the next batch for a Nomad so I've already started looking at 3rd party stems for that. Now that I know this, I think I can reach out to someone to make one that incorporates the short stem right into the body of whatever cooling body you'd want. Oh boy, I like that alot!! :tup: Thank you!
If you're looking for a WPA option that is confirmed to fit, I use my Ed's TnT Airizer Solo 2 WPA with my Impcognito. It fits nice and snug, and will not fall out unless you take it out. Good for water pieces, or as an alternative to glass when you are out and about.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Oh yeah well, they were probably made with 14 mm tubes, but all glass can vary, and the wood bodies with o-ring can fluctuate... But yeah kind of a crap shoot, as above maybe others can work but may not be a guarantee!

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Nomad and Imp stems can be interchanged. It's a 14mm nominal OD straight tube, not to be confused with 14mm GonG standard tapers that were used in the very early versions and in other vapes.

Having someone cutting your tube stock down to length should be easy, and with precautions you could even do it yourself. Making the pinches to hold balls or just to stop the screen is harder but any glass blower should be able to do it with some practice.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer

View attachment 9450View attachment 9450
Hey I've been mia. Couldn't afford to keep the site up with no sales.
The only way to loosen up the fit of the stem is too take the o ring out and grind out groove.
I used this Dremel bit

3/8 in. Rotary Tool Grooved Disc High Speed Accessory for Wood, Plastic and Soft Metals​

You have to have a steady hand and just take a little off. About 0.01"
It would help to widen the groove also

I have some stems and other parts but no way to process payments or print labels etc. The CC processing account was $50/month just to have it open so that had to go. Plus the mail ban ☹️

I check my IG account @mistvapehv

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Good to hear from you mist. How you liking California ?
It's great. I'm in the high desert near yucca valley, amazing scenery, mountains and wildlife. I've seen coyotes, roadrunners, gamble quails, a mountain lion, lizards, lots of humming birds and other birds
Still getting my act in order. Don't have a CA license yet but working on it

Trackrat

That's great to hear that you're enjoying yourself on the west coast. Sounds relaxing where you are, my kind of place. And you have all that wildlife to entertain you, "priceless." Well don't be a stranger around here. There's lots of love for you here , Dave. Post some pictures on Instagram of the life that lives around you. Take care buddy. ✌

TeaCup

Hey I've been mia. Couldn't afford to keep the site up with no sales.
The only way to loosen up the fit of the stem is too take the o ring out and grind out groove.
I used this Dremel bit

3/8 in. Rotary Tool Grooved Disc High Speed Accessory for Wood, Plastic and Soft Metals​

You have to have a steady hand and just take a little off. About 0.01"
It would help to widen the groove also

I have some stems and other parts but no way to process payments or print labels etc. The CC processing account was $50/month just to have it open so that had to go. Plus the mail ban ☹️

I check my IG account @mistvapehv

Hey Dave, thank you. But I manned up and finally sanded that thing down enough. I never liked doing it the first time, I could never get a good grip on the shorty one, but this had to be done! Good to hear you still have your eyes and ears open though.

Dave.......check your inbox, sending you a message.

TeaCup,
Reactions: BeeSawd

simba

@weedanwine
It's great. I'm in the high desert near yucca valley, amazing scenery, mountains and wildlife. I've seen coyotes, roadrunners, gamble quails, a mountain lion, lizards, lots of humming birds and other birds

That's the type of place I wanna visit with my camera, sounds epic!

simba,

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
It is epic. I'm about 5 miles from here
31k acres of wilderness, open 7 am to sunset everyday, free admission and miles of trails
I think I know the area. You must be close to J-tree then, no? I lived in so cal for 3-4 years myself. It can be brutal in the summer, but J Tree and the nearby mountains (San Bernardino and even the aerial tram and hike to the summit of San Jacinto is pretty cool) are beautiful when it’s cooler. Plus it’s not soooooo far to the beach!

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Super offer for stock clearance: Dovpo College DNA60 for $50 (only red remaining, ships from CN)

Excellent match for both the Imp and Impcognito, with DNA-grade temperature control and very compact SBS design.

Trackrat

Super offer for stock clearance: Dovpo College DNA60 for $50 (only red remaining, ships from CN)

Excellent match for both the Imp and Impcognito, with DNA-grade temperature control and very compact SBS design.
Ordered. Thanks for the tip. Just got an iHeat from Alan earlier this week. This should look nice.

Ipe17

This one is still my most used vape. Over a year using it daily. My Tetra P80 getting very little use these days.
I am always very surprised how little praise Impcognito gets...

I used to get the P80 to vape iceolator hash (upside down in a bong) but now I vape it in the impcognito using cotton.

@Trackrat , I have a Dovpo College. I still prefer to use a Pico with arcticfox, but maybe thats because I have dialed better arcticfox than Escribe for DNA. So, if you find any tips for DNA set up, please share!!!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
This one is still my most used vape. Over a year using it daily. My Tetra P80 getting very little use these days.
I am always very surprised how little praise Impcognito gets...

I used to get the P80 to vape iceolator hash (upside down in a bong) but now I vape it in the impcognito using cotton.

@Trackrat , I have a Dovpo College. I still prefer to use a Pico with arcticfox, but maybe thats because I have dialed better arcticfox than Escribe for DNA. So, if you find any tips for DNA set up, please share!!!
What are your Artic Fox settings for the Pico?

CanikUser19,
Top Bottom