• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pen Imag Plus

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
It appears Marc isn't selling the mouthpieces anymore, either that or everyone bought them up quickly. I don't think it would be beneficial for him to sell the mouthpieces to non FW users being he isn't that big of company. The mouthpieces probably wouldn't come with the hi temp o ring either. I prefer using my KISS mouthpiece as it feels better to have out in public.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: NorVape

snamuh

ghost
Replaceable screen on the new mp would be nice, I'm actually waiting until @Ed's TnT mp is available to buy though. After seeing that pic I know I'll switch out whatever they have for that thing anyways.
any new talk about this vape?

I kinda want one to replace my mlfb.

theres a discount at that w9 website if you like them on a social media site you get 20% off so it woul dbe $80 without shipping....

whats the word on the updates?

snamuh,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Someone said they were told the new one wouldn't be ready until after the 28th sometime. You can get the current one from other sellers. I think the new has some new chip and a new mp where you can replace the screen, but we'll see.

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: snamuh

TNT_error

@snamuh Eds been working on a new wooden MP for my imag+ and it'll be here sooner rather than later. This vape is good to replace the mflb. No learning curve. For a cheap dead easy vape I'd go for the imag+ or the Flowermate (both 1 button operation, and good battery life)

dhishii

So I was cleaning the bowl of the imag+ with the brush given, the bowl was still hot and the bristles of the brush melted on the bowl. I heated it up and tried to get rid of all the residue with a q-tip. Is there any other way I should clean it before using it again?

dhishii,

Vay-pour

@snamuh Eds been working on a new wooden MP for my imag+ and it'll be here sooner rather than later. This vape is good to replace the mflb. No learning curve. For a cheap dead easy vape I'd go for the imag+ or the Flowermate (both 1 button operation, and good battery life)

Awsome , Is there any way to know when exactly they will be available to purchase. I will keep checking back here in the mean time.

Vay-pour,
Reactions: snamuh

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
So I was cleaning the bowl of the imag+ with the brush given, the bowl was still hot and the bristles of the brush melted on the bowl. I heated it up and tried to get rid of all the residue with a q-tip. Is there any other way I should clean it before using it again?

If your unsure if you got it all cleaned up. i would ISO a q-tip and wipe it down while warm, then run a burn off cycle

Puffers,
Reactions: dhishii

elproducto

What's up everybody.
It seems like everyone is getting the blue. Has anyone gotten a black one? Is it a plastic/rubber finish or is it a metallic finish line the blue red or silver? I can't tell from pics online. Thank.

Got the black one off eBay. It has a rubber finish (Pictured Below). My Imag plus MP has issues after three days of use. The plastic cone on MP has separated from the metall mesh piece. I wonder what kind of glue was used to hold these two pieces in place. Seller is willing to send another MP.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I had a different problem with mine this past week, after having it for about a month or so, my Imag+ suddenly started producing an off taste/smell while in the middle of a session on blue. After trying a few more times with different herbs and temps, I then cleaned it to check for fumes. Sure enough, stinky fumes even on the lowest setting, and they haven't gone away after several sessions.

I've been in contact with my seller to see about a replacement, presuming this is not typical it will hopefully be resolved soon. Will report back on results

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Got the black one off eBay. It has a rubber finish (Pictured Below). My Imag plus MP has issues after three days of use. The plastic cone on MP has separated from the metall mesh piece. I wonder what kind of glue was used to hold these two pieces in place. Seller is willing to send another MP.

i had the EXACT same thing happen to me. i however, do not have a seller sending me a new MP cause i got mine in china. so.... does anyone have any ideas how to help me? i am thinking glue will not be good since this is in the airpath. so what could i use to hold it back in?? any ideas on getting a replacement?? i am not sure Ed's are up for sale yet :(

mmenzie,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
some hi temp silicon and a cheap drip tip from your local ecig store will create a much better mp. checkout page 4

EDIT: eds is a great option too but the mod can hold you over
i checked both mods out on page 4 but neither show a screen. one was mentioned in the second mod but it was not shown. i am a computer guy and thats it... i fully admit to anyone if its not a computer i am an idiot so i need detailed instructions or lots of pics to understand. sorry... just how i am

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
There's a screen in my modded MP. I took a screen and formed into a basket/dome shape and shoved it into the silicone.

If anyone needs i can post some pics of the screen and MP this evening when I get off work.

Last edited:

Yoosh

I've been using my glass 14m adapter mouthpiece (+oring & screen) for the thermovape t1 with the imag with good results. Fits over the outside diameter of the imag (loosely) and produces better flavor. Gets solid clouds out of all my pieces. Only other 'pen-sized' vape I've used that delivered clouds this big was the tvape. I prefer the imag for most applications.

An even easier way to hook up to water (until eds wong comes out, that is) is to use some silicone tubing + a whip wpa adapter. The 7th floor adapter can be had on ebay for 13 bucks. Totally worth it. Also, I've tried both the mflb tubing and the larger tubing found on whip vapes and they both work great with the imag mouthpiece.

Now, back to fiddling.

*wanders off*

Edit: here's a pic of the t1 glass mp (not mine)
xRlsZ.jpg

Last edited:

MMartins

Just placed my order. In addition to the Solo, I think this would be a good portable, I need it to vape around the corner, when I go walk during the day with the Dog or after work on the way home, it's less conspicuous

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I use my Ed's tnt nano stem as a mp with a bit of silicone tubing, it fit really well, helps to get a smooth vapor but it's not stealth at all, I love the FW mp idea but I'm afraid to break it....

snamuh

ghost
I got mine yesterday. Its my electonic vape and I'm amazed by how even it vapes.

I got this thinking I would only use it as a portable once in awhile but it works so good. Although I think there is a weird smell and maybe taste... Anyone else notice this? I'm trying to figure out if it comes from the mouth piece or the oven...

snamuh,
Reactions: NorVape
Top Bottom