Pen Imag Plus

CidKudi

Man on the Moon
not sure if this was posted here before... http://www.imagvape.com/new-imag-plus-stealth-vape/
the imag guys are giving away 20 units of the updated imag plus for free. All you have to do is writing a review after you have recieved yours.
pretty fair, I think.

oh and good luck ;)

Wow this is awesome! I signed up. Hopefully some of us who have used the old mouthpiece will get to test the new unit and compare.

Kaptan

I'm hoping the improvements are implemented well. I really enjoyed using the imag + before it no longer powered on. I hope they made the mouthpiece a threaded attachment so it doesn't spill meds in ones pocket. I'm looking forward to seeing the comparisons with the Imag + and the X-xmax v2

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Wow this is awesome! I signed up. Hopefully some of us who have used the old mouthpiece will get to test the new unit and compare.

I think they should send half to those that own the original, half to curious people who have used multiple vapes already but not an Imag Plus, seems good.

HillaryClinton,
Reactions: CHIDOY

CidKudi

Man on the Moon
I hope they made the mouthpiece a threaded attachment so it doesn't spill meds in ones pocket.

I remember seeing an image early in this thread that showed they were gonna use a 510 thread for the Imag 2. I wonder if they'll do the same thing for this updated Imag Plus

I think they should send half to those that own the original, half to curious people who have used multiple vapes already but not an Imag Plus, seems good.

Yeah I agree. It'd be great if we had a bunch of different perspectives. I'm interested to hear a user's first impression of the unit without the mouthpiece issue since that's the only big problem i've experienced.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Been following this and a couple similar vapes threads, yeah the mouthpiece seemed to be the issue, I am curious of the ceramic quality that is gonna be used in the new version also though. The airpath seems clean though from what I gather, thats what I mainly look for in a vape...well one of the main things.

Meach

I was seconds away from buying one of these until posts mentioning the mp issues..this guy and the atmos boss are on my radar ..want something I can use in public, ..I love my solo for home use...but I'm not gonna make the effort to conceal it in a cup and carry it around all afternoon w me.time to sit and watch see what unfolds:popcorn:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Meach you can add the xmax v2 to that list! (I'd also recommend checking out the Indica, mine fits hidden in my hand almost completely so I can puff it walking down the street through people in the city. The Goboof Alfa may be good for this as well)

Meach

@Shit Snacks my old lady bartends so have to find a portable she can openly puff on at work, its one of the few bars/club that allow cigar smoking so she could easily vape an ecig style pen . Both the Indica and Alfa have been on my wish list..gotta take care of the wife for spring when hunting n fishing season come around I definitely see an Alfa or indica sitting in my shirt pocket :-)

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
@Meach you can add the xmax v2 to that list! (I'd also recommend checking out the Indica, mine fits hidden in my hand almost completely so I can puff it walking down the street through people in the city. The Goboof Alfa may be good for this as well)

Yeah the Palm 2.0 fits that also but I feel most of us are looking for one that legit looks like an e cigg.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Yeah the Palm 2.0 fits that also but I feel most of us are looking for one that legit looks like an e cigg.

That's exactly what I'm looking for, the thing I can carry around and use without getting attention. Some of the square ones seem small enough completely hide in your palm though. Hoping the image+ does the trick, otherwise I might just go square while I wait.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
That's exactly what I'm looking for, the thing I can carry around and use without getting attention. Some of the square ones seem small enough completely hide in your palm though. Hoping the image+ does the trick, otherwise I might just go square while I wait.

The palm 2.0 did fit in my hand in a way that was ALMOST invisible(I think the whole thing should have been clear), it worked pretty much the same as a MFLB.

hNq8jh.jpg

I mean if someones really trying to see what your doing its still sorta visable and playing with batteries can get bothersome.

One last thing, don't let the plastic fool you, the taste is fantastic, tastes better then my VaporBrothers and my VaporGenie, my friend now has mine, sorta miss it a tiny bit.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Have you tried either without grinding? I'm interested in The Goboof Alfa if only just for the name, couldn't find a thread on it though. Inidica seems like it's getting some good community support at least, just dislike the lighter look, not a deal breaker though.

StormyPinkness,

Shit Snacks

I think some level of grinding is pretty necessary in all conduction vapes @StormyPinkness , and these are no exception. There is an Alfa thread in portable vaporizers, along with Indica. Pop in over there for more, let's keep this thread Imag focused

Shit Snacks,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Luv my Palms. Only annoyance is that the tips tend to come off; I now put tape attaching them to the body.

& as noted, the included batteries are on the wimpy side.

stark1,

snamuh

ghost
Have you tried either without grinding? I'm interested in The Goboof Alfa if only just for the name, couldn't find a thread on it though. Inidica seems like it's getting some good community support at least, just dislike the lighter look, not a deal breaker though.
There's a goboof thread... Maybe its under the thread candidate section?

CidKudi

Man on the Moon
@Shit Snacks my old lady bartends so have to find a portable she can openly puff on at work, its one of the few bars/club that allow cigar smoking so she could easily vape an ecig style pen .

The imag + is great at looking like an ecig. I was walking on campus today with it puffing away. Although it'd be remiss of me to not mention the smell. When the oven is off there's usually no discernible smell. However with it on you can definitely pick of the scent of herb if you're within, say, a bar's length away from someone. So while your wife might be fooling people visually, there's a chance they'll pick it up in the nose. This might not be a problem in her situation if the cigar smoke covers it up or something, just wanted to mention it just in case.

Meach

I was also selected can't wait to see the improvements they made! The deal breaker for me was the mouth piece issues if that's fixed and it performs as well as others have reviewed this guy will find a permanent place in my pocket

Last edited:

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I was also selected can't wait to see the improvements they made! The deal breaker for me was the mouth piece issues if that's fixed and it performs as well as others have reviewed this guy will find a permanent place in my pocket

I am sure all of us will let you know as soon as possible :-)!

CidKudi

Man on the Moon
I was selected as well! Can't wait to get my hands the new unit. I'll try and do a side by side comparison review when I get it. What exactly is the benefit of the new ceramic oven? Is it supposed to make it less hot to the touch?

Shit Snacks

I believe it comes from a belief that ceramic will taste purer than steel? We shall see, bc at first the steel Imag chamber definitely tasted better than the FlowerMate's ceramic, until it degraded over time suddenly turning foul for me. FlowerMate has some foulness from its polymide tape though, so not a fair comparison probably.

I've also got the new one coming too, along with an xmax v2 (which also used a ceramic oven instead of the origbal Imag/xmax's steel). I hope Imag is updating their temp settings too, bc xmax has much better options in that regard (plus swappable batteries). A direct comparison will of course be in order though

Top Bottom