I have idea of using stock Arizer glass for Dynavap, anybody has both?

Piecho

Hey,
I am using my dynavap with the water filter. Been thinking how to improve the steam and the chamber.

1) I have the idea of using Arizer glass as the chamber and steam. Not sure tho, if the Dynavap cap will fit on the top, or the radius would be too small to fit.
3in1_71abee9f-491f-46f9-b5df-75ed9f1211de.jpg

If anybody has any of the stock arizer solo 2/ air 2 glass and may check if dynavaps cap fit over the chamber would appreciate that. Bottom part on the picture.

2) If goes only for the steam part, keeping airhole I found universal hookah 14mm glass:

HTB1yVaVXyDxK1RjSsphq6zHrpXaE.jpg

At least seems that hole goes through, but hard to judge by the pics. If anybody tried these, also happy to learn from your experience.

Any other ideas of 14 male adapter that I could use also as Dynavap steam and chamber would be appreciated : ) Managed to found 8mm glass filters that may go inside stock chamber, but would prefer to go as much glass as possible. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003633613832.html

EDIT:
Also 14mm male to 10mm female should work, right? With the dynavap chamber.

Scacbd29b22b44b4d87c31f928bb28c79O.jpg

Last edited:

Piecho

As I checked Arizez glass is too wide. I decided to go with glass filters, 14/10 glass steam/adapter and Dynaglazz. The last one probably will me indoor setup. If I manage to get right orings glass adapter I linked should fit instead of dynavap stock steam.

Piecho,

Piecho

Dynaglazz-like, but without 14,5mm adapter built in. Thanks for linking, maybe somebody from the UK will need it in the future.

Piecho,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The old healthy rips fury 2 WPA stem is much more narrow and similar to a riser but I actually think it might be too narrow for the DV cap lol However there are many WPA like this, they are made in China, except it requires the DV tip... The original DV was all glass no tip I still have one of those

Shit Snacks,

Piecho

Can you link here to Chinese full-glass bodies you mention? I saw only steams tbh.
The old healthy rips fury 2 WPA stem is much more narrow and similar to a riser but I actually think it might be too narrow for the DV cap lol However there are many WPA like this, they are made in China, except it requires the DV tip... The original DV was all glass no tip I still have one of those

Piecho,

Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks,

Piecho

Yeah, thats why I ordered Dynaglazz when I saw it.
Also the one linked from the UK store has glass tip build in.

Shit Snacks

Good luck then! Yeah I never had much luck with the tips back then, so I sold them and kept my all glass, but I never use it, not my type of vape I guess (some of the newer convection variations are more my speed)

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom