How do you consume your "Already Vaped Bud" (AVB)?

Ganjora

Cup of tea sounds perfect.
Do you get any effects from 1 spoonful dry Avb?

i consume the weeks worth of ABV in 1 go, using the spoon - around 15g before it was vaped.
a little bit of a buzz, nothing major.
i clean my anvil in hot milk.
that provides a much more substantial buzz.

sickmanfraud

i consume the weeks worth of ABV in 1 go, using the spoon - around 15g before it was vaped.
a little bit of a buzz, nothing major.
i clean my anvil in hot milk.
that provides a much more substantial buzz.

I suggest that you try combining the AVB with a small amount of coconut oil. combine the AVB and coconut oil in a metal bowl pop in the oven for 20-30 minutes at 220 to infuse the coconut oil with the AVB. Then consume how you like. 15 grams of AVB should give more than a bit of a buzz.

Please report back so we will know how it works.

P.S. I would advise not consuming 15 grams of AVB w/coconut oil in one shot.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Run a bowl or two of AVB to warm up your convection vape. Haha.
Seriously though, does anyone ever Re-hit their AVB at a high temp.
Must taste like ass, but there is some medicine to be had.
I did! Thanks Covid...

Yes it does (well I assume so) but worked for the first few sessions to help the good stuff last longer.

I usually strain the ABV into vodka and give it away. Sometimes I drink it but it too tastes like ass (I assume)

I much prefer reclaim from stems and screens (soaked in spirytus 99% ethanol) which gives the best buzz of all- even better than vaping imo)

howie105

I used to save it and give it away to those who did eatables, but two things changed. The state loosened up on medical eatables, so there are easier and better meds available. Second I have been down the small load rabbit hole (.04 g daily range) so the ABV is hit to death, to the point that 4 g doses (firecrackers) don't do much for me. Next step, I am thinking about breaking open the Everclear.

Last edited:

Goneja

I put a spoonful or two mixed with peanut butter spread on toast and that works well for me. Haven't tried many other methods yet but there's some good info here I'd like to try out in the future.

chary-ka

I save mine and my cousin and friend who I got into vaping save theirs. I usually water cure and make oil with it. Then when I drop off a small mason jar of oil to them, I collect their abv from the previous drop off. I'm thinking of trying butter on this next batch, or buying one of the machines finally and using them to make butter.

Top Bottom