How do you consume your "Already Vaped Bud" (AVB)?

Ricardo

So, what I said about the teaspoonful of ABV having no effect..... not totally true! It must have kicked in during the night because I had mad, crazy dreams, woke briefly at 06.30 with the driest mouth ever, then overslept until 08.45 and woke up groggy and hungover :shrug:

Last edited:

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Steel Cut Oatmeal
Peace all!

Okay holy shit that's good. I actually went bat crap crazy on the fruit (had a bag of frozen blueberry / raspberry / strawberry slices).

That was 5:30am (it's now 10:15) and I still have relief from the spasms in my back. Not really pain relief, but then again I just went ahead and started hitting the Yocan Torch and my homemade shatter.

But there is something to that recipe - the sum is greater than its parts in some way.

Oh, and I used almond milk but I think next time I will go soy, and there's even a little stand on a nearby back road that says they sell goat milk, cheese, soap and stuff. And I added a dash of nutmeg. I got a thing for it when I have cinnamon...

I was looking for something to get me..."sparked" on at least low-dose background medibles. Just so damn good for you. And this is getting me there. May have to finally check out the cooking with cannabis thread more in-depth.

:tup:

Peace and good eating!

lwien

Peace all!

Okay holy shit that's good. I actually went bat crap crazy on the fruit (had a bag of frozen blueberry / raspberry / strawberry slices).

That was 5:30am (it's now 10:15) and I still have relief from the spasms in my back. Not really pain relief, but then again I just went ahead and started hitting the Yocan Torch and my homemade shatter.

But there is something to that recipe - the sum is greater than its parts in some way.

Oh, and I used almond milk but I think next time I will go soy, and there's even a little stand on a nearby back road that says they sell goat milk, cheese, soap and stuff. And I added a dash of nutmeg. I got a thing for it when I have cinnamon...

I was looking for something to get me..."sparked" on at least low-dose background medibles. Just so damn good for you. And this is getting me there. May have to finally check out the cooking with cannabis thread more in-depth.

:tup:

Peace and good eating!

Glad ya liked it and happy that it worked for ya.

andrew`124c41+

My AVB has always had resin left on it no matter what color I finish at.
@Farid if you get a chance get one of these
dKWghke.jpg

Mines x20 and I was a bit taken aback when I looked at the leftovers from my Xmax which extracts well, IMO, I was totally shocked after putting the darkest AVB from my Vapcap under it, there were still little balls of resin left.
It still gets peashootered into the wood stove.
What is this thing?

DrJynx86

A small jewelers loupe, the same used to check trichomes on flowering plants for maturity.

I use to consume my ABV with milk and Nesquik but I use a huge lot and I always try to get ultra-high but it will just do mild effects.

DrJynx86,
Reactions: danjens

andrew`124c41+

A small jewelers loupe, the same used to check trichomes on flowering plants for maturity.

I use to consume my ABV with milk and Nesquik but I use a huge lot and I always try to get ultra-high but it will just do mild effects.
Lol. I could not tell from the pic! Thanks

andrew`124c41+,
Reactions: DrJynx86

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I made butter for years, then use that butter for everything from toast, to cooking eggs or coffee cake- everything.

But it is an ENDLESS supply that will never exhaust. Just this week I got tired of storing all this and DUMPED it in advance of an upcoming move.... I poured over 400g of ABV throughout the yard- it smells lovely out here!

... I cant imagine how much material it took to provide 400+g of ABV!

RxPlorer

I made butter for years, then use that butter for everything from toast, to cooking eggs or coffee cake- everything.

But it is an ENDLESS supply that will never exhaust. Just this week I got tired of storing all this and DUMPED it in advance of an upcoming move.... I poured over 400g of ABV throughout the yard- it smells lovely out here!

Probably 800 to 1 key

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Yeah, I hear ya. I moved 3000 miles across the country several months ago, and I dumped something like five ounces of ABV in the garbage because I didn't have room in the car to take it with me.

Ramahs,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have been saving it for years but I haven't been using it for years, I should just toss my stash haha probably not even very strong at all anymore, remember the days of using it

recursive

I may be in the minority but I personally just toss mine. I don’t have anyone else to give it to or else I would. I don’t like how long the high of edibles lasts.

Top Bottom