How do you consume your "Already Vaped Bud" (AVB)?

el sargantano

my favorite way to consume ABV
Actually, nowadays friends & me are testing the 'space sugar' recipe of the other thread.
Looking for sugar reduction and abv increased ratio. I find the 1g of ABV to be the dose, but I see the need to reduce the amount of 'sugar carrier' in order to use it at nightime.
The OG recipe I found there calls for 1gABV/20gSugar
Thanks for sharing

el sargantano,
Reactions: GoldenBud

DrJynx86

Decarbed THC will be absorbed by mouth linings isn't it?

I feel my mouth numbing if I keep the ABV in the mouth for a long period before swallowing.

DrJynx86,
Reactions: GoldenBud

sickmanfraud

Actually, nowadays friends & me are testing the 'space sugar' recipe of the other thread.
Looking for sugar reduction and abv increased ratio. I find the 1g of ABV to be the dose, but I see the need to reduce the amount of 'sugar carrier' in order to use it at nightime.
The OG recipe I found there calls for 1gABV/20gSugar
Thanks for sharing

You can make an alcohol tincture and adjust the strength of the sugar by determining how much to reduce the tincture and how much sugar. I have mad cannabis sugar using 1 oz of my green dragon tincture (6 grams) to 1 cup of sugar. Once the sugar dries you can infuse another ounce if you want it stronger.

Here is a link to a guide for cannabis sugar. It is part of a 1300+ page thread. The first post of the thread has a link to the index,

GoldenBud

What I like about the cannasugar is that with ABV it's almost on-demand edible... mix the ABV with Ethanol 96% well for about a minute (or even few minutes for good solubility) , then pour it over a Coffee filter or Paper Towel and then the sugar is mixed with Ethanol-infused-THC.... fast drying it "Bain-marie" and the sugar is ready. really fast, no oven is needed

it really sends to another area...
sugarccc.jpg

Last edited:

davesmith

Glass Blower
Have you tried a tincture infused into sugar or otherwise? Are you saying the cannabinoids remaining after vaping don't agree with you or the plant matter doesn't agree with you?

It must be the balance of cannabanoids as I've made qwet extractions and even in miniscule amounts it makes me feel unwell. A long time ago I'd just eat the abv straight out my magic flight haha but its been years since I've been able to enjoy it in any form. Maybe my stomach has changed or my receptors are just not happy with it. All my abv now goes in the bin sadly, either that or its gifted to someone who can use it.

Krokowa

What I like about the cannasugar is that with ABV it's almost on-demand edible... mix the ABV with Ethanol 96% well for about a minute (or even few minutes for good solubility) , then pour it over a Coffee filter or Paper Towel and then the sugar is mixed with Ethanol-infused-THC.... fast drying it "Bain-marie" and the sugar is ready. really fast, no oven is needed

it really sends to another area...

That looks so great!
Might try this once, I usually make stem chocolate milk from my Solo stems or add my abv to yoghurt but never really had any luck with the yoghurt. The chocolate milk has been fantastic though but never been able to fully clean the stems that way.

Anyone know if i could clean those stems with the ethanol and make such cannasugar from it?

Krokowa,
Reactions: DrJynx86

GoldenBud

It must be the balance of cannabanoids as I've made qwet extractions and even in miniscule amounts it makes me feel unwell. A long time ago I'd just eat the abv straight out my magic flight haha but its been years since I've been able to enjoy it in any form. Maybe my stomach has changed or my receptors are just not happy with it. All my abv now goes in the bin sadly, either that or its gifted to someone who can use it.
the cannasugar is a premium edible. definately sell-able if it would be legal. not in the same price of real 'fresh' edible, but it's dope. the effects last less time, and it gives the munchiese, but i felt like my head is away from me, if that makes sense
different level of eating ABV as it is imho

DrJynx86

That looks so great!
Might try this once, I usually make stem chocolate milk from my Solo stems or add my abv to yoghurt but never really had any luck with the yoghurt. The chocolate milk has been fantastic though but never been able to fully clean the stems that way.

Anyone know if i could clean those stems with the ethanol and make such cannasugar from it?
I have the same issue with stems not being fully clean after a hot milk run, I really want to try with phosphoric acid or any of the chemicals my brother uses to clean his labware because I'm noticing a lot of burned build up that shouldn't be there on the bowls.

Really want to try cannasugar, I don't want to mess up much with alcohol so I'm holding up.

GoldenBud

Really want to try cannasugar, I don't want to mess up much with alcohol so I'm holding up.
the mixing bowl is so sticky after you mix the alcohol with the ABV... damn why do I work tomorrow?! would make some fresh sugar :lol:
the cleaning part sux! I do it with headphones haha ;)

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Krokowa

Krokowa

so a thorough clean is still necessary after running the ethanol through it? I wish there was a decent way to clean/absorb everything at the same time

Krokowa,

GoldenBud

so a thorough clean is still necessary after running the ethanol through it? I wish there was a decent way to clean/absorb everything at the same time
I let it sit with soap for few hours... then cleaning it... I have limited amount of Ethanol, no ISO

GoldenBud,

davesmith

Glass Blower
@davesmith You should try doing some topicals :)) ,but it is not the greatest of smell so you need to add some essential oils too. Pretty beneficial for cracked heels with some coconut/cocoa mix.

That's a point! I did make a big batch of abv topicals about 6 years ago and remember it did wonders. Good shout dude

LesPlenty

Company Rep
When I made some brownies with canna coconut butter I replaced 1/3 of the flour in the recipe with ABV flour made in a mortar and pestle (quite a forearm workout). I also mixed in reclaim oil and these were good midnight snacks before bed.😴
I also supply a friend that has ABV thick shakes to help sleep.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I let my AVB steep in some coconut oil for a while then fill 00 capsules with the slurry. I make a batch of 100 at a time with a capsule filling plate and take 3 late at night to help me call asleep. I couldn't function normally without them due to a sleep disorder.

sickmanfraud

I have been using ethanol to clean stems for over 8 years. You still need to wash the ethanol off of the stems. After you soak the stems you should probably let the ethanol naturally evaporate to reduce it a bit so you don't need to use more sugar than necessary.

I keep a baby food size jar of ethanol in a cabinet to drop in things like screens and small glass items. That way I have the basis of an AVB tincture.

There are members here who put solo stems in the dishwasher, but I have no experience.

I let my AVB steep in some coconut oil for a while then fill 00 capsules with the slurry. I make a batch of 100 at a time with a capsule filling plate and take 3 late at night to help me call asleep. I couldn't function normally without them due to a sleep disorder.

Not all AVB is fully decarbed. Since this is for sleep I suggest decarbing the AVB and adding heat to your slurry to get better absorption of the AVB in the coconut oil.

Last edited:

PeteyS

Run a bowl or two of AVB to warm up your convection vape. Haha.
Seriously though, does anyone ever Re-hit their AVB at a high temp.
Must taste like ass, but there is some medicine to be had.

Top Bottom