Discontinued Hopper io

@Hopper Labs

if i pre order the new hopper to germany, i will be buying direct 3 extra batteries because i cant buy so often in other continent.

Would it be possible to get so many batteries in April?

dynamonster,
Reactions: Vaporific

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Those who are waiting on replacements can still get 1 battery from the older batch to keep them going during this time, just pm.
Thank you HL for the updates. Hope everyone is doing ok with the current situation. I’d forgotten about the 1-battery replacement offer quite frankly (I’m owed 5) however I still have a couple of old ones (on their way out) and several from the new batch (using a few of them, not all, cautiously) without issue. As much as I’d prefer the latest batteries, I’m doing ok without them and can wait as you described. Hope the launch and everything goes well the next several weeks and months. Interesting times.

I’ve grappled with the thought of getting a second Hopper, like the devil in one ear and an angel in the other. I’m indeed tempted by a NEW Hopper, purportedly more efficient and powerful. Honestly, I’d take the efficient power gains over more wattage/power since I use it natively 99% of the time. It’s plenty hot enough for me without going above 3.2. I love my Hopper now (as before RMA) and it’s so damn easy, efficient, quick, small and practically perfect for me. Why would I want another? VAS can’t be the answer as I don’t have a vast vape collection and I already own 2 Furies which is the only kind I have two of (the second a F2 was to salvage and triage a balky mouthpiece on the first, a Fury clone). Both still serve well except the mouthpiece on the Snap (clone).

If I feel curious and perhaps adventurous and generous, I might take the plunge. I can take a wait and see approach this time around (it took me 17 months to get my Hopper to begin with, LOL). :peace::peace::peace:

Vaporific,

kilo

@ Hopper Labs:

Were the "Made in China" batteries ever definitively examined, tested, and found to be defective?

kilo,

Tolamang

Please PM me if this is the case and we will get it straightened out. We have always issued refunds for unshipped items at any time. I see already Tolamang has.

There is currently not a shipping delay for Hopper io and there likely will not be one unless the government tells us we cannot go to work. Otherwise, we are continuing on and only waiting on the battery as we said before.
Thanks for sorting everything out in the end!

Tolamang,
Reactions: vapviking

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Oh wow, that is a huge bummer. Are the color Ti units further behind in production? Are regular Ti and stainless going to release first? Making me wish I had picked a regular Ti...
Colors say May on the order form. All others say April.
I'll bet you could email support or pm our buddy here and work out a change to a plain Ti if you really wanted to...
plain Ti hoppers are real nice, btw, and no color to scratch or wear off.

Hopper Labs

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Hopper Labs

if i pre order the new hopper to germany, i will be buying direct 3 extra batteries because i cant buy so often in other continent.

Would it be possible to get so many batteries in April?

Probably not, but if you make an order in that fashion we will send the batteries at a later date without charging you shipping again.

@ Hopper Labs:

Were the "Made in China" batteries ever definitively examined, tested, and found to be defective?

This is still in progress. We are playing it safe here. I am not going to disclose info on this at this time.

Check Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hopper_io/ for a very short video.

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
I’m hoping the pre ordered color Ti hoppers will ship at the same time as the standard Ti or stainless steel models, I don’t remember seeing otherwise in the emails for the initial reservation email or the more recent order confirmation email.

Vapor Mainline,
Reactions: muunch

vapeverythingnyc

io will get batteries and then replacements and then new orders. As @vapviking said we have promised io and should ship as it is ready. This will bring in the necessary revenue for continued operations, especially now during this time. Those who are waiting on replacements can still get 1 battery from the older batch to keep them going during this time, just pm.

We will have video and more photo content coming soon. Our video setup was destroyed in the fire and we have been running a very tight budget. We have a new camera coming this week so expect content soon.

So who wants to get an early release io? We would like to get a few of you guys involved. PM me if you had an early reservation and have completed checkout with a Stainless or Titanium model.
Count me in! Order # in PM

Skinnyarbuckle

I will just wait till May, I did pre-order a new IO, alas Ti color. Oh well ..... April- May, I’m still waiting on some other items. maybe one day they will ship everything at once. Do we talk about the case and charger in this thread‍♂️?

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I really want a Blue Ti though!
If it is as good as they say, then waiting for my color Ti will be well worth it!

Cannot wait for your videos!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Totally agree! Still love my old 'hopper a ton! If these upgrades are as good as they seem, I'll be glad to buy a color Ti unit (or maybe HT, if they'll offer those again!) at a later date.

Too tempting to pass up chance at an early unit versus waiting til May... I applaud your patience sir!!

Speaking of, I should probably finalize my @maxvapor710 power adapter order... :myday:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Do we talk about the case and charger in this thread‍♂️?
If the topic is Products For Which Hopper Labs Has Taken Money But Not Yet Delivered, then yes.
Case
Charger
io
Batteries. Okay, we give them a fire pass on the batteries...but they still fit in the category by months and months.
My warranty ss Grasshopper, now at 16 months and counting.

Despite all of the frustrations, hoppers are still our all-day daily drivers, with some others that keep things interesting. 'Effing things do the trick and the io will be a super vape. I may purchase one sometime, if money ever comes back in fashion.

Top Bottom