• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Home Vaporizer by Element

coolbreeze

Ok, I liked it so much i bought it a bong:
IMG-1740.jpg

VagVapez

I’m kinda confused, about a lot of things actually, so will someone tell me if this device is available in 2022 or were just a few made from available parts last year and the few lucky fuckers* who got one are gathering here to flaunt them & their glorious function in my face?! :lol: Just playin, but they are very cool & seems like a pretty unique experience for sure. I have to keep reminding myself that I’ve got three new vapes coming at some point in the near future and already have more than I need. Because I’m a sick, weak man.

* of combustion
@pxl_jockey I stumbled onto this thread by pure chance about a week ago (it's been around for nearly 15 yrs!)
Haven't stopped grinning since.
Created an FC account as I was intrigued and fascinated that this device existed and came from the same grey matter that gave us the Vapman.
I adore my Vapman as my daily micro dosing companion and when I realised Rene was behind the design of this Halo-powered full convection desktop :o VAS hooked, gutted and smoked me. :D
The whole experience with the people here and with Rene has been extremely positive and I'm hoping it continues as we explore this unique beauty.
Just had to get one and, of course, this one's the VAS impaler ;-)

You know you want to - just don't tell anyone else before I get mine 🤣

Ok, I liked it so much i bought it a bong:
IMG-1740.jpg
Ooooh honey, turn the lights out and hit me with another pic :p

coolbreeze

Who, why, what and where did that glass come from ? That's cool AF in an ugly kinda way - NOI :D
So aligned with your glass thinking. I mean it comes with it's own disco light !
I was looking at the Rio tank today........
This is what happens when you're buying awesome new vapes stoned in the middle of the night and you decide to find the one bong that will (almost, as it turns out) fit the chamber natively! No regretsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, the link is in the previous post!

VagVapez

This is what happens when you're buying awesome new vapes stoned in the middle of the night and you decide to find the one bong that will (almost, as it turns out) fit the chamber natively! No regretsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, the link is in the previous post!
Have you had previous experience with that glass site ?
The Czech and Polish glass people are usually decent quality for the price from my experience.

coolbreeze

Have you had previous experience with that glass site ?
The Czech and Polish glass people are usually decent quality for the price from my experience.
I haven't, but they describe their glass as pyrex made with boro so I figured it had to be at least on par with the dhgate stuff. It's not perfect but the glass seems thick and solid.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: VagVapez

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I reached out via PM here and emailed René, thank you for the kind encouragement @VagVapez & @Gourmet and massive thanks to @passenger for the email address & certainly not least, @coolbreeze for the literal shove off the cliffs of insanity. Not cool dude, not cool. After your post, I couldn’t not do it. You might as well have double-dog dared me!

You knew what you were doing; playing off the whole “hey everybody, I’m coolbreeze and I’m consistently positive & kind“ vibe. I mean, you are and you always have been to me but still… I’m sorry, just bitter because I fell for your reverse psychology Jedi mind tricks. “Join us, it’s life-changing! Sorry I meant, Stay Strong!”

I understand it’s a pretty long shot that René will have another EU unit or enough parts at this point, so this whole temper tantrum is probably in vain and I’ll never experience the joys of this beauty. I never knew I wanted one, in no way do I need one, yet now it seems I simply must have one. It’s madness, but I like it.

coolbreeze

I reached out via PM here and emailed René, thank you for the kind encouragement @VagVapez & @Gourmet and massive thanks to @passenger for the email address & certainly not least, @coolbreeze for the literal shove off the cliffs of insanity. Not cool dude, not cool. After your post, I couldn’t not do it. You might as well have double-dog dared me!

You knew what you were doing; playing off the whole “hey everybody, I’m coolbreeze and I’m consistently positive & kind“ vibe. I mean, you are and you always have been to me but still… I’m sorry, just bitter because I fell for your reverse psychology Jedi mind tricks. “Join us, it’s life-changing! Sorry I meant, Stay Strong!”

I understand it’s a pretty long shot that René will have another EU unit or enough parts at this point, so this whole temper tantrum is probably in vain and I’ll never experience the joys of this beauty. I never knew I wanted one, in no way do I need one, yet now it seems I simply must have one. It’s madness, but I like it.
Hate to drag ya kicking and screamin', but it's for your own good!

I've had my eye out since Mr Mellish visited Rene, but I never knew it was possible until @passenger mentioned having one (thanks again) and I searched this thread. I think I'm not alone in finding it wise to strike while the iron's hot! ; )

VagVapez

Just an FYI: the glass's ID is ~ 6.6-6.7cm. The lid will fit into it with a slight buffer. If you find any good ones i'd love to see them.
This is what I was initially thinking but the tumblers are around 80mm diameter.

I've always loved the design of this distilleries glassware with the patterns inspired by the sea. Its got to be one of the nicest bottles for a DIY bong too ..... 😍

Not sure on the rules for posting links so apologies in advance if this breaks any.

passenger

is this thing on?
This is what I was initially thinking but the tumblers are around 80mm diameter.

I've always loved the design of this distilleries glassware with the patterns inspired by the sea. Its got to be one of the nicest bottles for a DIY bong too ..... 😍

Not sure on the rules for posting links so apologies in advance if this breaks any.
Would it be theoretically possible to aromatize your drink with potent vapor and go full Vincent vanG with this?
van gogh news GIF by NowThis

Just joking of course - don't hurt your ears!

Last edited:

VagVapez

Would it be theoretically possible to aromatize your drink with potent vapor and go full Vincent vanG with this?
van gogh news GIF by NowThis

Just joking of course - don't hurt your ears!
I've never been able to get the weed flavour from the alcohol after ripping through it but the taste of the vapor is sublime.
My particular favourite is a shot of good dark rum in the bong and rip away.
Clears the sinuses to say the least and then knock the rum back to finish it off. Good night 😴

@bongoman Great to see you rejoin your discussion and hoping to get some more of your experience and insight when I get one in my hands to play with.
I'm not counting any chickens yet but I'm now in possession of a shipping tracking number!! 🥳

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’m in! Got a super nice email from René this morning and he’s kindly agreed to sell me one of the last EU desktop units. We’re going to handle the business part next week when he gets home but I can breathe easy in the knowledge that I’ll eventually be hanging with the cool kids here, talking about our badass vapes that others can only dream of. :D

coolbreeze

I’m in! Got a super nice email from René this morning and he’s kindly agreed to sell me one of the last EU desktop units. We’re going to handle the business part next week when he gets home but I can breathe easy in the knowledge that I’ll eventually be hanging with the cool kids here, talking about our badass vapes that others can only dream of. :D
...while nicely toasted! Congrats, glad you have one on the way! I hope this recent activity is an indication that bringing it back would be well-received. Fact is it's really a very nice vape and I think a lot of people would enjoy it.

passenger

is this thing on?
You mean, like this? :cool:
30 Rock Hello GIF

Glad you got in as well! @pxl_jockey

Lozo

When I read this thread a while ago before the recent activity I thought the Element wasn’t going to be available by any means except on the second hand market, I saw one around 6 months ago on a buy / sell / forum from Switzerland but the seller never responded.

Then I caught up on here and with great excitement sent Rene an email, thanks @passenger for that post. Rene very promptly and kindly replied and I’m very happy to say soon I’ll have one of my own of what looks and sounds like an amazing desktop which will fit my needs / style perfectly. Super happy !

Thank you team FC!

coolbreeze

When I read this thread a while ago before the recent activity I thought the Element wasn’t going to be available by any means except on the second hand market, I saw one around 6 months ago on a buy / sell / forum from Switzerland but the seller never responded.

Then I caught up on here and with great excitement sent Rene an email, thanks @passenger for that post. Rene very promptly and kindly replied and I’m very happy to say soon I’ll have one of my own of what looks and sounds like an amazing desktop which will fit my needs / style perfectly. Super happy !

Thank you team FC!
Awesome! Congrats to you!

an amazing desktop which will fit my needs / style perfectly
It really does have plenty of oomph but it still reminds me of a @vapman . Not sure if I could explain it, other than it feels calming and relaxing in the same way. But like Vapman it also hits harder than you expect!

Here's a nice raucous theme song for the wunderlampe.

Last edited:

vapman

Manufacturer
Nice to read how you guys appreciate what I did 22 years ago, quite amazing, really!

This is my first post in ages but I couldn't hold back giving you two small hints in regard of achieving even vaporization.

1. Now and then a slight tapping on the chamber loosens up the herbs and makes the hot air stream through different paths. Don't be afraid to tap, borosilicate glass doesnt brake easily. Myself I do it simultaneously from both sides with the left and right index finger. It can be done with just one finger or with a small wooden stick or what have you, it works in any way.

2. Twisting the chamber approx. 60 degrees in any direction exposes the herbs also to different paths of hot air and therefore enhances even roasting. Remember that the hot air comes through 3 holes, positioned 120 degrees apart, from above. Twisting the chamber during the process is possible as the bottom part of the chamber doesn't get hot, only warm.

With these two tricks stirring isn't necessary at all. Check it out, it works!:)

Cheers,

René

coolbreeze

Nice to read how you guys appreciate what I did 22 years ago, quite amazing, really!

This is my first post in ages but I couldn't hold back giving you two small hints in regard of achieving even vaporization.

1. Now and then a slight tapping on the chamber loosens up the herbs and makes the hot air stream through different paths. Don't be afraid to tap, borosilicate glass doesnt brake easily. Myself I do it simultaneously from both sides with the left and right index finger. It can be done with just one finger or with a small wooden stick or what have you, it works in any way.

2. Twisting the chamber approx. 60 degrees in any direction exposes the herbs also to different paths of hot air and therefore enhances even roasting. Remember that the hot air comes through 3 holes, positioned 120 degrees apart, from above. Twisting the chamber during the process is possible as the bottom part of the chamber doesn't get hot, only warm.

With these two tricks stirring isn't necessary at all. Check it out, it works!:)

Cheers,

René
This is so much better than trying to stir!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’m so glad that René came to see all the new excitement and appreciation for his antique creation. 22 years is like ancient times in the vape universe! It is very very cool to see this vaporizer get another moment in the sun. But it must be weird indeed to all of a sudden having people all over the world reaching out to buy one. FC did the same thing to the VapBong (Aromatizer) when its thread exploded after a long period of dormancy.

There’s only ONE thing that bugs me about this vaporization artefact and that is its generic name. This device reminds me of a mid-century modern lamp that‘s been deconstructed by an artist, its interesting as an object to be displayed. Honestly, it seems to me that something so uniquely beautiful and hand-crafted deserves a more elegant name than “Home Vaporizer” or “Desktop Unit” by Element. I understand it’s not my place to change a product’s name, it’s not a big deal ultimately, it doesn’t affect anything and shouldn’t really matter but it just bugs me.

So I planned to change the name for the one I’m buying; I was going to name mine “Élément de René” but then I noticed others may feel the same. On this page alone, @Lozo calls it the Element and @coolbreeze calls it the wunderlampe. I really like Element, it’s nice & simple, Element would make the most sense if it’s ever reproduced by Vapman. But if it’s just the few that are left then I love wunderlampe because it’s whimsical and made me laugh.

So I want to ask: Does anyone else have an alternate or special name for your Home Vaporizer?

Last edited:
Top Bottom