Home Vaporizer by Element

Gourmet

As I understand it, Element (Medical AG) is the predecessor company of René's Vapman company. The name "Tischmodell" only means desktop version. And this vaporizer is available in walnut or the slightly cheaper pear.

But there are only a few pieces left, so if you are interested, you can contact the user @vapman via the conversation function.

you rocks my friend, after years we finally have some user's feedback in this thread!
Thanks a lot. I think that such vapos remain rather niche products, many vaponauts prefer digital displays and electronic controls.

For my part, I like durability and sustainable materials. However, I can still control it myself, which is not too difficult with a total of 4 positions and 3 heating levels. ;)

The detailed text by @passenger perfectly explains how it works! :tup:
(https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/home-vaporizer-by-element.258/#post-1590558)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

By the way, when I was using it, I noticed during the last few weeks that I automatically squeeze the hose a bit with my fingers to reduce the airflow a bit. This Vapo has an incredibly free draw, so at lower heat settings, the reduction can be helpful so that the slower flowing air can absorb more active ingredients.

Gourmet

I once tried something with a spare part from the Arizer V-Tower, the small special screen was still in my smorgasbord.

As luck would have it, it fits perfectly!
And therefore ideal for microdosing.

as a example: https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/Extreme-Q-/-V-Tower-Dome-Siebe
(@vapman)

Tischvapo Element_011.JPGTischvapo Element_012.JPG

even upside down it remains stuck
Tischvapo Element_013.JPG

The price is of course a little bit more expensive than the conventional screens, but the design is very stable and when vaporizing instead of combustion such a screen hardly broken. 4 Screens in Europe are about 7 € (without postage)
Tischvapo Element_014.JPG

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
Genius at work @Gourmet - I love your microdose lifehack. :) I will try this out soon.
By the way, the Herbglass can fit into 14mm. With the right glass it could be a great glass only option, I was even considering contacting a glassblower. If you have any ideas about it, I'm glad to listen. I have some ideas about it already.

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
This thing looks too cool to pass up.

I sent a note to René earlier in the week, and just completed setting up payment to pick up one of my own. Pretty stoked about this, I'd read this thread a while ago but didn't realize René had any left, so I'm super stoked to have a chance to own this neat desktop.

passenger

is this thing on?
Congrats @ProfessionalHandJob !

element-set1.jpg

It gives a nice ambient light actually. This is on the lowest setting.

ProfessionalHandJob

That looks awesome !
I ended up taking them out lol. They didn’t make enough of a difference to keep them in there, and it was pretty hard to screw the glass back on with them in since you can’t turn it upsidown to do it. Just have to tilt and shake it a little while tightening it, still didn’t get it screwed on all the way so the bulb wasn’t in the proper place. So it hit about the same with rubies as without (I think at least).

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I ended up taking them out lol. They didn’t make enough of a difference to keep them in there, and it was pretty hard to screw the glass back on with them in since you can’t turn it upsidown to do it. Just have to tilt and shake it a little while tightening it, still didn’t get it screwed on all the way so the bulb wasn’t in the proper place. So it hit about the same with rubies as without (I think at least).
I was more admiring the visual aspect than functionality :)). In my halo logs i also use SS heat shield like the Aromed ,i just dont like bright lights,but it proved to be doing way more work than just protecting my eyes. Increasing mass of the heater some times is even counter productive , i would use it as meant if i had one of those beauties,too !

passenger

is this thing on?
This is my favorite desktop by far. Having used this one for nearly half a year and after learning how to use it properly, which took me quite some time, it delievers in my opinion pure taste and strong effects. Thanks to @Gourmet 's tip with the basket screen I experimented a bit with it and ended up covering the basket screen with a mesh filter so that it now functions as a plug with a flat screen on top. That helps a lot keeping the screen in place and is suitable for all amounts from micro to macro. Speaking of macro, the bowl is enormous, I think it could fit the double amount of the herborizer bowl, that is a lot. More important for me, with the right preperations it is also capable to vaporize tiniest amounts with visible vapor. I also got rid of the whip in most occasions. The whip is nice for a relaxed session but I am not a fan of whip style vaporizers. Fortunately the bowl also fits a 14mm female connection, so most of the time I just use it in a fitting bubbler without water. With the silicone whip gone and an all glas airpath, the taste is quite amazing. There is a learn curve involved concerning the pre-heating / loading time / draw technique and it's a bit steeper than with most vaporizers, it's like playing an instrument (like with all unregulated vaporizers to a degree).

Last edited:

Gnome34

Since a few days I am happy to have received one of these nice vaporizers, the "Tischmodell" by element:

etg.jpg

I will do a review after I have spent some time with it. This one is so cool! I was hesitating for a while, but after inquiring some information from @Gourmet and @VGOODIEZ and of course our famous @vapman I asked René to make one for me, which I'm glad he did. The craftmanship on these is sheer beautiful.

Have a look at the fresh vapor spiralling in the chamber:

etg-2.jpg

Also thanks @flammy for directing my attention to Halogen. :nod:
This looks fantastic. Could you direct me to whoever you ordered this from? I would like to add one to my collection.

ProfessionalHandJob

I’ve not used mine much, but only for fear of damaging the bowl. I agree with your points though, it’s one of the more enjoyable desktop experiences once having the technique down. Luckily it didn’t take me too long to do that, I was just missing the preheat step.

I still mean to contact a glass artist to make a few of similar proportions. If anyone has a suggestion as to someone to do that in North America let me know, it’ll save the time of trying to track someone down

passenger

is this thing on?
This looks fantastic. Could you direct me to whoever you ordered this from? I would like to add one to my collection.
The maker retired but had a few left in stock for the US and EU market last time we wrote. Website is down but I have his E-Mail, hit me with a DM

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’ve not used mine much, but only for fear of damaging the bowl. I agree with your points though, it’s one of the more enjoyable desktop experiences once having the technique down. Luckily it didn’t take me too long to do that, I was just missing the preheat step.

I still mean to contact a glass artist to make a few of similar proportions. If anyone has a suggestion as to someone to do that in North America let me know, it’ll save the time of trying to track someone down
I’d recommend contacting Oregon Glass Blower through his website, he’s been great to work with in my experience and can make whatever you need.

ProfessionalHandJob

I’d recommend contacting Oregon Glass Blower through his website, he’s been great to work with in my experience and can make whatever you need.
Awesome, appreciate the recommendation! I think I’ve heard him come up a few times previously for custom work like this as well. I’ll definitely be reaching out.

ProfessionalHandJob,

passenger

is this thing on?
Awesome, appreciate the recommendation! I think I’ve heard him come up a few times previously for custom work like this as well. I’ll definitely be reaching out.
What custom work are you planning? If iit is just the Bowl, you could reach out to René. The bowl is probably some laboratory standard glass, it looks like it. I don't know for sure, but someone could maybe identify it for us.

Gourmet

The bowl is probably some laboratory standard glass, it looks like it.
As far as I know it was made by a professional glass company for laboratory glass and is an adapted product especially for this desktop device.

First I also feared that I would break it immediately, but the glass part is of very good quality.

But, maybe with all the postage and customs from Europe it is more economical to have the part made directly in the USA?

I experimented a bit with it and ended up covering the basket screen with a mesh filter so that it now functions as a plug with a flat screen on top. That helps a lot keeping the screen in place
I no longer use the basket as it became too cumbersome for me to clean.
The mesh stays in place after one or two fillings thanks to the resin :D and to scrape out the AVB I use an standard inox measuring stick like from the workshop. The glass is now and then deep cleaned in the dishwasher.
the bowl is enormous, I think it could fit the double amount of the herborizer bowl, that is a lot.
Oh yes! The amount is above average, we had even already 1gr for 6 people in it... and everyone was more than sufficiently medicated afterwards.
:party: 🥳
There is a learn curve involved concerning the pre-heating / loading time / draw technique and it's a bit steeper than with most vaporizers,
That was similar to me, the preheating is really helpful. Drafting is also important, since you have almost direct airflow, you have to restrain yourself from drafting too quickly and strongly. Sometimes i therefore clamp the hose together a bit at the end to regulate the draft.

passenger

is this thing on?
As far as I know it was made by a professional glass company for laboratory glass and is an adapted product especially for this desktop device.

First I also feared that I would break it immediately, but the glass part is of very good quality.
Great information! @ProfessionalHandJob : I would order a spare bowl directly instead of making a custom bowl. it fits exactly around the bulb glass, and custom work shouldn't come cheaper than the original from switzerland. I ordered a spare bowl last year and the price was very reasonable too.

I no longer use the basket as it became too cumbersome for me to clean.
The mesh stays in place after one or two fillings thanks to the resin :D and to scrape out the AVB I use an standard inox measuring stick like from the workshop. The glass is now and then deep cleaned in the dishwasher.

It's true, the resin holds it steady! But somehow, the way I described it, seems to work better for me while microdosing than with just the mesh.

Oh yes! The amount is above average, we had even already 1gr for 6 people in it... and everyone was more than sufficiently medicated afterwards.
:party: 🥳

That was similar to me, the preheating is really helpful. Drafting is also important, since you have almost direct airflow, you have to restrain yourself from drafting too quickly and strongly. Sometimes i therefore clamp the hose together a bit at the end to regulate the draft.
This device can be gentle or do instant vapor whitewalling as well. Have you ever tried connecting it to a 14mm all glass vapor path? The vapor quality improves quite a bit. I prefer it over the praised Herborizer (which also has great flavor).

Top Bottom