Home Vaporizer by Element

coolbreeze

You made a very good choice! :-)
Thanks for the measurements. You guys talked me right into it! It really sounds like something I'll enjoy and like all things Vapman, the whole experience has been wonderful. I'm a little beside myself to be honest, finding one after all this time. And, Rene built it for me. It feels pretty special.

passenger

is this thing on?
passenger,

coolbreeze

I always thought Vapman uses the Aromed bowl ,but i might have been wrong all the way ?
This would make sense; he told me he was tired of his Aromed breaking down so he simply made a simpler more robust version. I would be interested to know it those parts are interchangeable, just for future replacement purposes.

I did order backups of the glass parts, so I should be covered. And while I intend to primarily use it in its original setup (which is nice and contained and clean), I'm also interested in the possibility of an herb chamber unaltered except for a ground glass joint replacing the downstem, so that I can use it on other bongs I have (MF Orbiter, Goo Roo 3-pc, etc), where they can be positioned to work. I am assuming it'll be a challenge to position most of them where the heater can functionally reach and seal, but maybe with dropdowns, etc. At any rate, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I will consider the challenge further. and if we can conclude that the Aromend stuff will likely fit, I might be talked into trying out the short chamber just to verify.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This would make sense; he told me he was tired of his Aromed breaking down so he simply made a simpler more robust version. I would be interested to know it those parts are interchangeable, just for future replacement purposes.

I did order backups of the glass parts, so I should be covered. And while I intend to primarily use it in its original setup (which is nice and contained and clean), I'm also interested in the possibility of an herb chamber unaltered except for a ground glass joint replacing the downstem, so that I can use it on other bongs I have (MF Orbiter, Goo Roo 3-pc, etc), where they can be positioned to work. I am assuming it'll be a challenge to position most of them where the heater can functionally reach and seal, but maybe with dropdowns, etc. At any rate, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I will consider the challenge further. and if we can conclude that the Aromend stuff will likely fit, I might be talked into trying out the short chamber just to verify.
I'd ask them for dimensions before buying but yeah, it is pretty much without the finicky PID control that had the sensor on the air intake... One of the reasons for the airy hits most users complain about.

Abysmal Vapor,

coolbreeze

I'd ask them for dimensions before buying but yeah, it is pretty much without the finicky PID control that had the sensor on the air intake... One of the reasons for the airy hits most users complain about.
Tbh, I don't think I would be interested in the Aromed itself, but an mostly manual version in that lovely wooden body...it's got a completely different vibe that looks conducive to proper medicating/recreating. It sounds like Rene's improvements were just what would make it attractive to me.

passenger

is this thing on?
I always thought Vapman uses the Aromed bowl ,but i might have been wrong all the way ?
Thank you! That solves all my microdosing problems at once. The recreational herb holder by aromed fits the element like a glove. It works incredibly well together. It also works well with the original acryl cover, plus the 14mm connection for different setups.

coolbreeze

This is a wonderful vape. Three screenloads in I'm high as fuck. The bowl is big so even just a screen covering seems unending. The effects are powerful and very lifted, it feel kinda like the Vapbong. Long, steady draws for big clouds. Avb is deeply roasted and thoroughly extracted.
IMG-1676.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Thank you! That solves all my microdosing problems at once. The recreational herb holder by aromed fits the element like a glove. It works incredibly well together. It also works well with the original acryl cover, plus the 14mm connection for different setups.
Hey ! I am really glad to hear it worked out for you :) ! If you dont mind sharinga pic of the setup ,it would be awesome ! Enjoy and cheers !
@coolbreeze Great photos ! I always wanted to own of those beauties <3 !

passenger

is this thing on?
Hey ! I am really glad to hear it worked out for you :) ! If you dont mind sharinga pic of the setup ,it would be awesome ! Enjoy and cheers !
@coolbreeze Great photos ! I always wanted to own of those beauties <3 !
Will do, but it could take some days! Maybe @coolbreeze will do earlier than me?
Great Tischmodell you got there, having fun with it? Three screenloads in a row would floor me.
I have all the Aromed glass here now but only tried the recreational herb holder and their mini bong with it yet. The recreational really is for tiny amounts only and after a preheat of around 90 seconds you can immediately start. Too much inside and you risk charring the load. The Aromed miny bong works, but I like the glass and acryl cover much more - it has a good chug, better footage and cleaning of course is a breeze.
@Abysmal Vapor If you have the chance owning one, it has a lot going for it.

coolbreeze

I always wanted to own of those beauties <3 !
@Abysmal Vapor I hope you will have one someday! It really is a very good experience.

@passenger , thank you once again for all your help and insights. I too ordered a complete Aromed setup, along with the recreation bowl, and a couple (14mm & 18mm) of the jointed chambers and some dropdowns. They haven't made it yet and I guess will trickle in over the next week or two. I will report and show how they work!
Three screenloads in a row would floor me.
Indeed. It may not have been my best idea, but it all worked out!
The recreational really is for tiny amounts only and after a preheat of around 90 seconds you can immediately start. Too much inside and you risk charring the load. The Aromed miny bong works, but I like the glass and acryl cover much more
Very useful! I can only imagine how efficient it heats that bowl--it's something else with the regular bowl! I did get the minibong, but I do like the glass and am happy with it (but I did order a piece with this in mind...). The bong I guess will just be a backup/occasional plaything. I will reach out to you on this and other topics.

@Gourmet , thank you once again for the measurements! It gave me a really good picture on how various other parts may interact with this thing!

Last edited:

VagVapez

This is a wonderful vape. Three screenloads in I'm high as fuck. The bowl is big so even just a screen covering seems unending. The effects are powerful and very lifted, it feel kinda like the Vapbong. Long, steady draws for big clouds. Avb is deeply roasted and thoroughly extracted.
IMG-1676.jpg
Hi guys. Long time FC lurker and finally created an account specifically due to this device !
I don't own a desktop primarily for stealth reasons but think this could be the device to finally fill that void in my life :love:
@coolbreeze what wood(s) did you go with ?
I've been told that walnut is no longer an option and kinda had my heart set on getting one in walnut to complement my OG Vapman.
This isn't a deal breaker for me and nothing when compared to possibly being able to own a unit that comes from the same genius who brought us the Vapman.
I'd love some feedback on suitability for longer sessions. Is it possible to load up the bowl and spend an evening savouring slowly ?.
Been a long time since the possible purchase of a new vape got me this excited and the design is over 20yrs old :lol:
Thanks to all contributers on this thread - outstanding :tup::clap:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi guys. Long time FC lurker and finally created an account specifically due to this device !

Welcome to FC! What a fun way to join... Yeah I think if you turn the power low enough, you should be able to milk a large bowl for a long time with great flavor, I've done that with my Halo at least... Also I would highly recommend the pear wood, that's what I got for my vapman, I think it is one of the more pure neutral tasting, durable woods and I really like the color of it too :tup:

VagVapez

Welcome to FC! What a fun way to join... Yeah I think if you turn the power low enough, you should be able to milk a large bowl for a long time with great flavor, I've done that with my Halo at least... Also I would highly recommend the pear wood, that's what I got for my vapman, I think it is one of the more pure neutral tasting, durable woods and I really like the color of it too :tup:
Thats exactly what I was thinking RE the Pear wood. After my initial disappointment that no walnut was available pear would have been high on my list for any piece. It finishes beautifully and has a gorgeously comforting aroma when warm.
I don't really have a session device that can please a larger group and with the oversize bowl and simple control mechanism I'm hoping this is the answer.
I'd also feel much happier spending my hard earned on this versus a Volcano. The S&B devices are all very very good but they ain't gonna win any personality contests.
Thanks for the feedback.

coolbreeze

I don't own a desktop primarily for stealth reasons but think this could be the device to finally fill that void in my life :love:
@coolbreeze what wood(s) did you go with ?
I've been told that walnut is no longer an option and kinda had my heart set on getting one in walnut to complement my OG Vapman.
This isn't a deal breaker for me and nothing when compared to possibly being able to own a unit that comes from the same genius who brought us the Vapman.
I'd love some feedback on suitability for longer sessions. Is it possible to load up the bowl and spend an evening savouring slowly ?.
Been a long time since the possible purchase of a new vape got me this excited and the design is over 20yrs old :lol:
Thanks to all contributers on this thread - outstanding :tup::clap:

@VagVapez , the vaping style you describe is just what I was after with this, too. In fact I think this is really its main function, although you can probably do small loads reasonably quickly--it heats pretty fast. And yes, with light turned down it's safe to let it sit but it still will be heating the herb and chamber to some degree. This is how I used it last night during my initial run and noticed no deterioration of the weed's condition while it sat. It is a wonderful session or sipping vape! Turn it up and then down again as you take your sips. Also, this hits hard!

I did not think to ask about the walnut, but having seen it...it is really lovely! Mine is the standard pear base with beech body/arm. I really like it!

I would encourage you or anyone with an interest; it is awesome indeed and it is more powerful and less fussy than it might look. I would encourage anyone with an interest to at least contact the guys at Vapman. Someone familiar with their thinking told me that they hope to put this back into production, possibly in 2023.

VagVapez

@VagVapez , the vaping style you describe is just what I was after with this, too. In fact I think this is really its main function, although you can probably do small loads reasonably quickly--it heats pretty fast. And yes, with light turned down it's safe to let it sit but it still will be heating the herb and chamber to some degree. This is how I used it last night during my initial run and noticed no deterioration of the weed's condition while it sat. It is a wonderful session or sipping vape! Turn it up and then down again as you take your sips. Also, this hits hard!

I did not think to ask about the walnut, but having seen it...it is really lovely! Mine is the standard pear base with beech body/arm. I really like it!

I would encourage you or anyone with an interest; it is awesome indeed and it is more powerful and less fussy than it might look. I would encourage anyone with an interest to at least contact the guys at Vapman. Someone familiar with their thinking told me that they hope to put this back into production, possibly in 2023.
Thanks a lot for your input !
Really appreciated and you've convinced me that I need one of these in my life.
I managed to contact Rene a few days ago so all being good I hope to secure one soon :rockon:
Just need to convince the other half it's a trick economic halogen heater to get us through the winter without having to burn the furniture to keep warm ..

coolbreeze

Thanks a lot for your input !
Really appreciated and you've convinced me that I need one of these in my life.
I managed to contact Rene a few days ago so all being good I hope to secure one soon :rockon:
Just need to convince the other half it's a trick economic halogen heater to get us through the winter without having to burn the furniture to keep warm ..
Lol! It's the Hygge Bowle: "It is nice and warm, and lends a pleasing atmospheric light to your room (while it roasts your head from the inside out)!"

I hope you enjoy it!

Gourmet

Is it possible to load up the bowl and spend an evening savouring slowly ?.
Oh yes, he can do that very well! ;-)
Every now and then I stir it a bit with a dabbing tool. On level 3 it can also make clouds.
Sometimes I deliberately fill it with too much and continue to vape the next evening... ;-)

I don't really have a session device that can please a larger group and with the oversize bowl and simple control mechanism I'm hoping this is the answer.
If you have several friends around the table, a longer silicone hose may be advisable.

I did not think to ask about the walnut, but having seen it.
As far as I know, René no longer has any parts for a walnut, except perhaps individual spare parts.
A reproduction would of course be possible, but a larger number would have to be requested.

Someone familiar with their thinking told me that they hope to put this back into production, possibly in 2023.
I have also heard that the young Vapman producers are interested. Let's see when they manage to take on this project. ;-)

"It is nice and warm, and lends a pleasing atmospheric light to your room (while it roasts your head from the inside out)!"
At level 2 it can be used as a very cosy lamp, and that is not rare for me, in fact it is part of my set and setting. ;-)

VagVapez

Oh yes, he can do that very well! ;-)
Every now and then I stir it a bit with a dabbing tool. On level 3 it can also make clouds.
Sometimes I deliberately fill it with too much and continue to vape the next evening... ;-)

If you have several friends around the table, a longer silicone hose may be advisable.

As far as I know, René no longer has any parts for a walnut, except perhaps individual spare parts.
A reproduction would of course be possible, but a larger number would have to be requested.

I have also heard that the young Vapman producers are interested. Let's see when they manage to take on this project. ;-)

At level 2 it can be used as a very cosy lamp, and that is not rare for me, in fact it is part of my set and setting. ;-)
@Gourmet - Thanks for your input. Noted and agree with the longer whip.
My end game for this unit involves a round poker table, lazy Susan and an old original Moroccan hookah whip that has an adjustable airflow mouthpiece. :tup:

passenger

is this thing on?
@Gourmet - Thanks for your input. Noted and agree with the longer whip.
My end game for this unit involves a round poker table, lazy Susan and an old original Moroccan hookah whip that has an adjustable airflow mouthpiece. :tup:
Welcome to FC @VagVapez ! This will totally fit your scenario, as all here said already. In fact, it is perfect to let it sit and forget about while doing something completely different and take some hits here and there over the course of hours if you want to. I like your thinking with the lazy Susan. What a nice idea! I would like to see that setup when you got everything together.
@Abysmal Vapor Your memory did not betray you, at one point there were Zebrawood Tischmodelle available- but I never saw them.

VagVapez

I might remember wrong,but i think there was also some exotic wood version in the past like Zebrawood or smth like that.
Edited:
Nope it was walnut.
85_6.jpg
|
85_0.jpg

85_2.jpg
Oh my giddy aunt .... can you just imagine one of these done in figured Italian Olive ??? :drool:
@vapman - please consider this as my official application for the position of test pilot. Ciao Ciao :lol::sherlock:

Top Bottom