• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

daoist

I put my Herborizer XL on 7, which is 200celsius/400 fahrenheit. I dont pre heat either, or maybe just 10 seconds.
I still get cool hits the first hit. The second hit can already be hotter, so i just put the heater back in the stand so i always get a smooth hit the next time.

daoist,

Shadooz

@daoist With a TI and my snake, a 5/5 (which said to be 190C) fast extract first draw without bowl preheat. Just my lungs that can't handle too long draw so i finish in 2 draw, like 0,075 for the first and 0,025 or less the second

But i prefer to start low temp, and even a 4/4 (which is said to be 160C, but must be more, 300C/572F for the heater) i have vapor right away, no bowl preheat neither warmup draw.

Shadooz,

daoist

What is that snake you talk about? I have a sherlock and a bong. maybe you need a better percolator.
I did not like the herborizer tube bong so i bought an easyflow with matrix purcs. it is a lot smoother.

daoist,

Shadooz

What is that snake you talk about? I have a sherlock and a bong. maybe you need a better percolator.
I did not like the herborizer tube bong so i bought an easyflow with matrix purcs. it is a lot smoother.
Don't know why u talking about having a better percs...,
and just 5 post above ur first in this conversation... post it twice in 2 pages :rolleyes:
and got a matrix too, with which i have to warmup at low temp, Can't go slow with the matrix percs.
and for high temp, it's the same, just cooler...

I only use my matrix for my sinusite mix now (eucalyptus/peppermint/bouillon blanc)

Last edited:

daoist

Ok, i guess i either missed that post or did nor recoqnice it as a snake.
I always fill maximum amount of water in my easyflow (untill chillum is completely filled) that seems to give best percolation and smoothness.
I have no problems doing a long draw with it. But each bong is different.

daoist,
Reactions: Shadooz

Shadooz

Is that the digi ti or the analogue ti? That bowl looks bigger than i thought it was.
That's a digiti with the red light of the pid, but digiti and analog heater are the same except the connector. (I thought first i could have just buy the pid later for upgrade but can't..)
The bowl may look bigger cause of the 14mm.

I won't know why people would want more, u all vape hay ?

I don't think a lot of people will need more than those @Zangano Cruel hits, maybe someone with four lungs :lol:
the last one was maybe a little 22s draw...
i won't even last 6s (hoppefully only with maryjuana) but i keep it more, i want to feel her in deep in my lungs :ko:

Last edited:

daoist

Well the size of the bowl does not really mean you have to take big hits. You can take a lot of big hits in short time, but personally i like to take one or two hits to start on my XL, put the heater back on the stand, than i take another hit whenever i feel like it, and my bowls can last for hours.
I think i can have at least 15 hits from a bowl, but often more than 20.

daoist

I stir after every bowl, and the heater is in the stand so i keep a cool bowl.
If i want smooth experience than hash is a good option. But i cannot always get the strain i like, so that why i use mostly flower.

My XL is probably to big for 0.1 gram bowls. I was thinking about buying the Verdamper short bowl, because that should fit the XL heater. But it has been out of stock for a long time. I absolutely love the way the XL can turn the vape into a flavour-fest.

daoist,

nacho cheese

Hello, I use an Herborizer Ti but I have broken my only bowl. Does anyone know of an alternative I could get shipped from the US while I wait for French post? I saw the Elev8r one but it didn't look deep enough. Thanks

nacho cheese,

vaping herbs

Hallo allerseits,
ich habe kürzlich einen analogen Herborizer Ti von La Centrale Vapeur gekauft. Der Preis ist unschlagbar. Sie zahlen für dieses Produkt weniger als in jedem anderen Geschäft (ich schreibe aus Italien).
Ich habe dem System 238 Euro gezahlt, um dank dieses Forums einen Rabatt von 10% zu erhalten 🔝🙏(danke)
Hi,
May I ask what the discount code is called?
Would also like to make a purchase at la centrale vapeur.
Thanks a lot

Shadooz

I'm log in and the price won't change.
Their is two different discount, 10% for accesories add to it (but they've none except screen...) and FC13LCV10 code from here but that made a 217€ price not 180€
My post, a few above cemento's one

But some said its outdated now.. and price have raised a little

Hippie

It's expired now and shipping has also gone up considerably for us in the UK due to the corona restrictions since I posted the price I paid :(

Hippie,

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Maybe a silly question, but what is the exact differences for both herb and concentrate between the regular TI and the DigitTI. I want a Digit but they are out of stock everywhere. Thanks for your help.

bkkbob,

Shadooz

That's a digiti with the red light of the pid, but digiti and analog heater are the same except the connector. (I thought first i could have just buy the pid later for upgrade but can't..)
Self quote just 8 post above

Shadooz,
Reactions: bkkbob

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Self quote just 8 post above
So the normal TI has no fully functional PID for temperature control? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. If so how would you set the temperature?

------

Okay, I see now on their site. Is that the only difference between the two? It seems like it would be a whole lot more convenient to use a fully functional PID, but in every one's experience how does the analog knob compare to the PID. I'd like to use it with my MaxVapor PID but I guess that's not an option.

Last edited:
bkkbob,

Shadooz

So the normal TI has no fully functional PID for temperature control? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. If so how would you set the temperature?
Potentiometer, i never let it hot so i won't know how it handle the temp with hours.. u may lower it after long heat soak.

More like a pan cooking temp
That's why i get my cooking timer for it, it's 160€ cheaper than a PID

Shadooz,
Reactions: bkkbob

DonMarteng

I tried both Ti Herbos and could never justify the more $$ for the Digiti, i think it looks way sleeker without the big old attached radio but thats my opinion :) The heatup after a draw was never an issue, the basic Ti delivers for sure.
I gave the Ti to my roommate since it was just too much for me. Its the heaviest hitting vape i have ever used hands down, but these desktop vapes lead to me not getting shit done and enjoying the chronic all day long instead :D
Now Im sticking to small amounts in portables, but i do miss my Herbo Ti a lot!
Never liked the Microdose bowl at all, always found it better to just cover the screen a little for these mini tasty hits.
Maybe with retirement in 30 years ill allow one back in my life....
Still got the old XL Version from 2007 or so, its the analog one from Roor, its pretty cool but more for bigger groups or a more ritualistic experience, i use it maybe 2-4 times/year!

DonMarteng,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

------

Okay, I see now on their site. Is that the only difference between the two? It seems like it would be a whole lot more convenient to use a fully functional PID, but in every one's experience how does the analog knob compare to the PID. I'd like to use it with my MaxVapor PID but I guess that's not an option.
In the simplest nutshell I will try and put it (we have discussed the exact arguable differences between them in more detail time back in this thread)

The DigiTi has not just a more accurate/precise heater (due to it's superior potentiometer) , but also a more powerful one.

I forget now, it's twice as much power I believe. I don't think it's 4 × and certainly not 3 × the power.

So it heats up much faster, maintains a more steady, close to set, temp, during draws, and recovers heat quicker between draws.

The DigiTi reaches set temp in 3 minutes.

Most analog users like to give the analog unit 10-15 minutes to heat up sufficiently.

But it is still true that the heaters are the same, and performance in terms of vapor production, vapor quality, and hit size is equal.

The DigiTi is just quicker, more finely dialled, more stable, precise, and easier to achieve and replicate the exact level of experience without having to think, tink, wait, wonder and use your senses to gauge exactly how the performance is, what, if anything, to adjust.

Nothing wrong with the Analog. The DigiTi is like the Ferrari upgraded to have more rev for a faster 0-60 and closed eye replicable pace setting which you can rely on to maintain your exact desired speed around all the bends.

Shadooz

The DigiTi reaches set temp in 3 minutes.

Most analog users like to give the analog unit 10-15 minutes to heat up sufficiently.
With my Analog, i do 3m30s for low temp and 5min for high temp, no need more
And the digiti will need a little heat soak too, cause the PID temp won't show the whole system (glass injector)

sparrowman

So this might be a stupid question, but can this vape be used outdoors? Obviously I get that it's a desktop, but I wanted something to use on a balcony, using an extension cord, wondering if colder temps would be an issue

sparrowman,

Shadooz

So this might be a stupid question, but can this vape be used outdoors? Obviously I get that it's a desktop, but I wanted something to use on a balcony, using an extension cord, wondering if colder temps would be an issue
Used or stocked outdoors ? I won't gonna let it under rain or freeze

Last edited:
Shadooz,

DonMarteng

In my opinion a solid choice for an outside vape with a long cord for lets say a balcony :D
With different temperatures it puts way less pressure on the device in comparison to something that needs a battery trying to keep up.
Might need a bit more juice to keept the heater up but these things dont burn through a lot of energy as far as i remember.
Currently using a Tinymight for dogwalks in the winter since it has replacable batteries, but yeah thats a different world entirely.
Maybe a Minivap is what your looking for? Its like a desktop device but wireless, might be perfect for outside.
Another great vape for the veranda is the Vapman + Station with some nice hot tea, but gl finding the station in this galaxy!
Depending on where you live hope your bong doesnt freeze ;)

Top Bottom