• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

JonServo

I think Vgoodiez's offering is the microdose bowl with the reducer adapter included. If you order from France, you can order without the reducer. Hence, it is listed as 19mm, but without the adapter installed is 14mm.

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
I think Vgoodiez's offering is the microdose bowl with the reducer adapter included. If you order from France, you can order without the reducer. Hence, it is listed as 19mm, but without the adapter installed is 14mm.
Maybe you are right, they offer an 14/18mm reducer with the 14mm micro bowl on the Herborizer site. But what about the bucket screen? Unless it's to replace the glass nail they use as a screen. I was thinking it's a different adapter because of the price difference but on the Herborizer site the price is in Euro so this could explain my confusion. :doh:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Except the Herborizer rigs, that for the price, are made from very "thin dubious local blown boro" (would be nice to know local to whom :cool:), here are all possible OG/OEM Herborizer glass bowls, and Sherlock & Whip stands.
Sherlock & Whip stand sitting on top of Herborizer DigiTi stock PID.
2D0018E8-13CD-4057-BCA3-765F2B7BEFC5.jpeg
L to R
18mm stock bowl
14mm "concentrates/aromatheraphy??" bowl????
14mm stock bowl
14mm "microdosing/whole" nug bowl
F0E69FAA-FAE0-4FC0-B83D-4CCC19DDDEDA.jpeg
18mm stock bowl
84FECEEB-BAE2-4D19-B2FC-4E514265CB40.jpeg
14mm stock bowl with 14to18 adapter
EB7859CF-C603-4318-956B-BAAF48F78BD3.jpeg
14mm whole nug/microdosing stock bowl
FDDE444A-F2BB-45F6-9ECF-E7FA707BF9F6.jpeg7943997F-0A2E-491F-9111-BB3B42BD5CD2.jpeg
I'm using a couple thin fine mesh Ti screens, "cupped" on top of the thick stock maria screen, this way avoids fresh fine ground weed or ABV pass through to your rig. Even if you load a whole nug, chunks, or coarse grind, something will make it through to your rig if no screens are used imho & e.
78BEADDE-5662-44B6-A946-B28978B31B42.jpeg
14mm dabbing glass injector adapter
F6F7448F-D97F-4972-997F-67C8E3B9F9C4.jpeg
Dabbing from hot Ti isn't pleasant at all, I wouldn't recommend purchasing this adapter, luckily it was included with my deal.
A cheap quartz banger & cap with a medium sized cheap torch, and "cold starts" will teach you pure dabbing flavor.
Comparing dabbing from Ti, or any metal convection/cup/bucket combined with any sapphire or more bells and whistles, or axial coils with quartz banger, it doesn't come close to a quartz banger torched dab.
Period!!!!
Whoever says different, they haven't tried it right yet!!!!
47762689-D40C-4102-BD87-66751FDEB65E.jpeg

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
This 14mm bowl, reminds me of the "Solo aromatherapy cup"
What they were thinking about??? :lol::rofl:
66885337-3686-4897-8F8E-B9B71567359B.jpeg
it has a glass center tube, and you're supposed to place your oils around that tube, and make your oils boil there???
01B187C1-9FCE-4B2E-8626-ADB556DF7E24.jpeg
Since it's useless to me, I added a thin fine mesh screen on top of the tube, an EVO ELB cap on top of that screen, and I topped it off with another fine mesh screen.
All that to make a G-43, adapted outside the joint stock bowl load.
I microdose with the G-43 on that bowl, actually, I haven't used the 2x G-43s i have at their stock/native loading style bowl.
EAA374FA-1574-4B4E-8EC2-789802C37E23.jpeg

Here’s another old video from last year.
14mm stock bowl.
Late nightcaps are stony heady, and prone to bloopers 😂🤣
Luckily no heavy hitter vaporizer was damaged!!
Watch on HD, video quality it’s already bad since it’s dark at night!!

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!

Last edited:

Popcorn Lung

Last edited:

The Chemist

I'm curious about what temperature you guys are using. What low temp do you use to get good taste and what's the highest temp you use to get the maximum effects, in my case it's to help me sleep. I haven't played with the temps at all since I got mine so it's still at 710. It work for me so I didn't feel the need to play with it but I'm getting the itch to try something new, so any suggestion? What's your ideal temperature to use?

The Chemist,

Vapordeflor

but I'm getting the itch to try something new, so any suggestion? What's your ideal temperature to use?
Hey!
I´m in Europe so my PDI is in Celsius.
That said, for pure flavor I like to use it at 333 C the whole load. That´s more an esporadical use tho, I like more to start at 363 C and end my last hits at 373 C, full extraction, at least to satisfy me.
Have fun Herbo lovers!!

Popcorn Lung

20200906_200004_grande.jpg
20200906_195922_grande.jpg
20200906_200107_grande.jpg

It was explained to me that this is an updated version of the Herbo micro bowl. The Micro Basket Bowl. This one is 19mm vs the older 14mm. That clears things up but now I want to buy both lol

The Chemist

20200906_200004_grande.jpg
20200906_195922_grande.jpg
20200906_200107_grande.jpg

It was explained to me that this is an updated version of the Herbo micro bowl. The Micro Basket Bowl. This one is 19mm vs the older 14mm. That clears things up but now I want to buy both lol

This is exactly what I thought it was! @stickstones showed one on Think Dank and I have been using some thing like this when I got the Terp Torch and it works really good. What I like about this is the female adapter has a little handle unlike the regular female adapter I've been using. I don't need it but I want it!

The Chemist

I don't need it but I want it so I got it! Just for the handle this thing is worth it, no more wasting time for the glass to cool down when I want to remove the pieces. The male adapter stay cool enough to manipulate and the bucket screen too but the female adapter touching the heater directly is another story.

Popcorn Lung

The previous design wasn't ideal, with the glass stopper/plug.

Ouch, I ordered the orignal design direct from Herborizer. I figured if it's going to be replaced that I should get it for my collection. I plan on getting the updated micro basket bowl eventually.

Can you tell me what exactly is the issue with the glass plug? It's the first time I've seen a plug in leu of a screen.

Popcorn Lung,

justcametomind

Ouch, I ordered the orignal design direct from Herborizer. I figured if it's going to be replaced that I should get it for my collection. I plan on getting the updated micro basket bowl eventually.

Can you tell me what exactly is the issue with the glass plug? It's the first time I've seen a plug in leu of a screen.
It’s uncomfortable.
1.Lots of particulate falls down and
2. the surface of the plug is not flat, and this results in the need of constant stirring (if it already wasn’t enough).
3. The thing would get dirty in no time (bowl gunked up in resin&abv, bottom of the water pipe covered with Abv.

I actually prefer to microdose i the regular bowl.
I checked yesterday but this new microdosing bowl was not available on Herborizer.com

DayN'Nite

Hey Everybody this is my first time posting here on FC. Just thought id share my experience with the Herborizer DigiTi. But before i do so id just like to take a moment and thank @zancru for recommending this device to me and @stickstones for just validating my experience with this bad boy on his and troys potcast. Thank Both of you gentlmen for your contributions to the vape community it is much appreciated . Im coming from the Vapexhale, Vrod, plenty and the volcano digit and while these devices are incredible! i was just looking for something different. specifically taste and the device had to have a small form factor about it. while it may take up a little more space than say a plenty and maybe even volcano digit i would say its still smaller then a Vrod which is appreciated. sebastian really thought through the design of this vape.

Ive had the Herborizer digiti for 8 months so the honeymoon phase is over lol now i can say indefinitely that its the end all vape for me, its perfect! it literally suits all my needs. Power, Taste, Class, Ease of use, Easy to maintain and clean( can literally clean the injector so you always get consistent and tasty hits) its the perfect vape lol. The hit i get from this vape is immaculate. its smooth, powerful and might i add TASTY AF! Definitely a powerhouse vape . im not a heavy concentrate user but when i do i just throw a little on top of a bed of flower but dont let that fool you those hits are knock out good. if anyone is thinking about getting this device but is maybe doubtful because you think theres something better out there stop and look no further this is it i promise you wont regret it ! i doubted before but not anymore this became the only device i use now. im thinking about getting rid of everything else, well maybe not the volcano digit that thing is perfect for when i have friends over or when i want to bring it to a friends house lolll but seriously the herborizer is that good to the point where everything else is catching dust. will be posting pics of it soon

Alexis

You can easily modify the MD bowl by removing the glass plug and fitting a concave screen in place.

It eliminates the draw restriction issue the glass plug provides, and by reports is a far superior way to vape with the Ti.

But... @VGOODIEZ 's newer adaption looks excellent. Tidy, easy, efficient and fit fir purpose. Fair play mate for your constant innovation and best brother.:tup:

Popcorn Lung

I checked yesterday but this new microdosing bowl was not available on Herborizer.com

I also noticed that while I was on the Herborizer website. I was provided this information by VGoodiez and perhaps they meant that it was their updated version :hmm:

You can easily modify the MD bowl by removing the glass plug and fitting a concave screen in place.

Thank you so much for this! I'll make sure to use some screens instead of the glass plug. I personally really like the look of the Herbo Micro Bowl.

JonServo

It’s uncomfortable.
1.Lots of particulate falls down and
2. the surface of the plug is not flat, and this results in the need of constant stirring (if it already wasn’t enough).
3. The thing would get dirty in no time (bowl gunked up in resin&abv, bottom of the water pipe covered with Abv.

I actually prefer to microdose i the regular bowl.

This sums it up perfectly.

Alexis, I see your point with the basket screen and I've tried it in place of the plug many times. It is viable but still messy, at least for me. I also micro dose in the regular bowl. The new microbowl design came today, and it is far better! I like the proximity of the basket screen to the heater. Thinking this may be the new ultimate stack mode now...thankful it is Friday.

20200911_175247[1].jpg

A couple shots for those wondering how it fits:

20200911_180500[1].jpg 20200911_180547[1].jpg

Alexis

This sums it up perfectly.

Alexis, I see your point with the basket screen and I've tried it in place of the plug many times. It is viable but still messy, at least for me. I also micro dose in the regular bowl. The new microbowl design came today, and it is far better! I like the proximity of the basket screen to the heater. Thinking this may be the new ultimate stack mode now...thankful it is Friday.

View attachment 2467
Yo Jon, huge thanks for sharing your experience for everybody, and all you say resonates with me entirely.

This new MD setup looks intriguing and will only inspire more interest in the Herborizer Ti.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
But... @VGOODIEZ 's newer adaption looks excellent. Tidy, easy, efficient and fit fir purpose. Fair play mate for your constant innovation and best brother.:tup:
Hey my friend. That is actually an official Herborizer accessory and is the new style microbowl. I was a little surprised when the glass didn't come with decals but maybe that is so he could get these out over the pond. About the only input I had in this was to help with the name. Lol. This is Seb's idea and they work extremely well with where the heater sits over the basket.

Alexis

Hey my friend. That is actually an official Herborizer accessory and is the new style microbowl. I was a little surprised when the glass didn't come with decals but maybe that is so he could get these out over the pond. About the only input I had in this was to help with the name. Lol. This is Seb's idea and they work extremely well with where the heater sits over the basket.
Hello mate. Haha, okay no credit due then after all! :lol:

But that is actually music to my ears. I was thinking, I hope Seb sees the attraction to this model and possibly adopts and offers it himself, so to hear that he did in fact brainstorm it is great news for everybody worldwide, as far as the Herborizer Ti is concerned.

Good old Seb I gotta say. It is like sporting rivals, like Liverpool Football Club just won the English Premier league for the first time in Decades.

For a long time, it was all about Man Utd.

It just came to me now, the Flowerpot is like Manchester United, amd the Herbo Ti is Liverpool, slowly improving, rising up through the ranks to compete for top spot.

Top Bottom