• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

justcametomind

Risultati di ricerca
Risultato di traduzione
Italiano
Inglese

Hello guys
Thank you very much for the answers, my fear is not about the o rings but the glass attached to it that can break with every disassembly / cleaning, maybe jupazo meant to make me understand that the glasses do not break so easily, (I don't worry to buy o rings, but pieces of glass all the time).
The micro bowls I have read somewhere (again in this forum) that they are not very good apart from a new one maybe they made, thank you very much for the advice but I don't think I would opt for a micro bowl, I prefer to do a few more shots with standard bowls
If you can confirm that I do not have to be afraid x the glasses (jupazo or others) then I proceed x purchase otherwise I will stop and look at something else (fp) which, however, I would like to avoid only x the shipping costs of the product and any future replacement parts.
If I buy I also add a glass injector cover, a glass replacement for support, filters and o ring, so x be a bit foresighted. Mighty and now I'm smiling in the face at my pains (my weed comes from the pharmacy by prescription x chronic neurological back pain, I use bedrocan combined with other herbs without thc with high cbd).
I immediately thank the whole FC community and anyone who wants to answer me✌🙏.
How do you say?
Keep your mind,
Stay vape! Like this? ✌👍
I am worried of breaking my glass as well, so I use Volcano way more than Herbo, at least until I will not have a big carpet on the floor in my vaping room.
I still have to clean once the injector but the bowl insert, and the bottom of my water pipes get pretty dirty pretty soon using the Herborizer. You have to stir between hits and some particulate from the bowl falls off. It also extracts pretty well and a lot of resin forms on the vapor path.This vape also requires a bit of technique on inhaling while Volcano doesn’t and is more reliable in terms of dosage. My Herbo setup also requires me to be upright while vaping, something to consider if you have back pain. I like the Herborizer digiti but I like my Volcano better, no draw speed to take care of, no scorching, no need to stir my weed between hits, which I hate. Herborizer also requires more space and having it displayed and ready to go makes me switch quite often from a medical to a recreational cannabis use which is not the best scenario if you already struggle to get things done with pain and all.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Risultati di ricerca
Risultato di traduzione
Italiano
Inglese

Hello guys
Thank you very much for the answers, my fear is not about the o rings but the glass attached to it that can break with every disassembly / cleaning, maybe jupazo meant to make me understand that the glasses do not break so easily, (I don't worry to buy o rings, but pieces of glass all the time).
The micro bowls I have read somewhere (again in this forum) that they are not very good apart from a new one maybe they made, thank you very much for the advice but I don't think I would opt for a micro bowl, I prefer to do a few more shots with standard bowls
If you can confirm that I do not have to be afraid x the glasses (jupazo or others) then I proceed x purchase otherwise I will stop and look at something else (fp) which, however, I would like to avoid only x the shipping costs of the product and any future replacement parts.
If I buy I also add a glass injector cover, a glass replacement for support, filters and o ring, so x be a bit foresighted. Mighty and now I'm smiling in the face at my pains (my weed comes from the pharmacy by prescription x chronic neurological back pain, I use bedrocan combined with other herbs without thc with high cbd).
How do you say?
Keep your mind,
Stay vape! Like this? ✌👍
Ciao Cemento:
tutto bene?
Acquista l'Herborizer con fiducia, è un vaporizer di prim'ordine.
Se ti consiglio di acquistare almeno 2 o 3 iniettori in vetro extra.
Non sono così costosi e, se si rompe, risparmi sulla spedizione successiva e non rimani senza vaporizzatore.
Mi è successo una volta e ho imparato la lezione, mai più!!!
Non comprare la ciotola per microdosaggio da Herborizer o qualsiasi altro, ci sono altre opzioni migliori!!!
Puoi acquistare screens e o-rings più economici in qualsiasi negozio di ferramenta.
Quello che consiglio è di comprare almeno una ciotola in più, è di vetro, e il vetro si rompe, succede la merda!!! ah ah ah
I migliori consigli che posso darti sono, acquista iniettori e ciotole extra, non te ne pentirai!!!!
Sul mio canale instagram zan.cru e qui ho informazioni.
In bocca al lupo ea presto!!!
Ci vediamo a dopo!!!
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

divertiti in HD!!! Alla nostra!!!

Alexis

Risultati di ricerca
Risultato di traduzione
Italiano
Inglese

Hello guys
How do you say?
Keep your mind,
Stay vape! Like this? ✌👍
Hello and welcome. Okay just on one point here- the glass housing around the injector.

Such an unnecessarily big deal has been made over this IMO.

If you just take care, no reason you will ever break it when removing to clean. Just need to be careful but not afraid of it.

It can be broken yes. It has happened to numerous owners.

But there are very many Herbo Ti owners out there, had this vape for years now and never had an issue.

And it is only a €12 replacement at worst. I tell any prospective Ti buyer- just grab
1-3 spare glass housings when you order, you should be covered for a long time then.

It seems like a bigger potential problem is the injector sticking in the official glass stand.

You can certainly use a small 18mm bubbler as a stand alternative.

But I certainly would not be deterred away from the Herborizer Ti on account of fears about breaking the injector glass housing.

Cemento

Welcome everyone,
Now that I've heard from people who certainly know more than I do, I draw my conclusion and I hope it's right: be careful with glass.
Personally I have changed some "aroma chambers" x Davinci iq in these 3 years x that broken because they fell to me, all in the first year of possession, then paying more attention I have no more broken .... I guess if I pay attention immediately with herborizer I will minimize glass breakages (at least I hope 😅).
Now I can proceed more peacefully and quietly with my purchase thanks to this forum.
Thanks to all those who have put their time to answer and advise me, this place is a beautiful school where steam lovers find valuable advice and help thanks to the commitment of those who follow this! ☺🙏🔝👍.
Now I greet you and proceed with my Herborizer order!
Keep your mind,
Stay vaped!

Zangano Cruel

Welcome everyone,
Now that I've heard from people who certainly know more than I do, I draw my conclusion and I hope it's right: be careful with glass.
Personally I have changed some "aroma chambers" x Davinci iq in these 3 years x that broken because they fell to me, all in the first year of possession, then paying more attention I have no more broken .... I guess if I pay attention immediately with herborizer I will minimize glass breakages (at least I hope 😅).
Now I can proceed more peacefully and quietly with my purchase thanks to this forum.
Thanks to all those who have put their time to answer and advise me, this place is a beautiful school where steam lovers find valuable advice and help thanks to the commitment of those who follow this! ☺🙏🔝👍.
Now I greet you and proceed with my Herborizer order!
Keep your mind,
Stay vaped!
So, with an Herborizer, you need triple the precautions imho & e.
Specially if we don’t know anything about your dexterity or physical abilities or disabilities sometimes.
Imho & e, in an Herborizer you’ll need to be careful not to break, the only 3 and all pieces that consists of this vaporizer 😂🤣

First of all, proper stand, because since the heater is attached to a glass injector, most likely you’ll like an sturdy 18mm female stand, so the rigid plastic cord, don’t slide your Herbo off your vaping station, and burn 🔥 down your home.
Any stand will get very very hot too.
And you’ll break a glass stand once in the Herborizer vaporizer lifetime.
PERIOD.

Second, you’ll need to be really careful with the glass injector too, it’s glass, and it’s hot, very hot, and you’ll break it once at least in the Herbo lifetime. Get an extra spare one, at least.
PERIOD.

Third and not least, glass bowl, a VIP part too, it’s long and lightweight and else. And it can get hot too.
And you’ll break at least one glass bowl in your vaporizer lifetime.
PERIOD.

By the way, Herborizer borosilicate feels cheap, thin and low quality.
Imho & e, Chinese glass is better than their subpar glass.
Imho & e, trying to cut costs, they have lower quality glass, and a very big markup.
Trades of commerce??

If you’re looking for a longevity vaporizer that all its parts will never break, all Ti bowl and WeedEater from NewVape will be your best choice.
All titanium made.
Period.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Technically speaking, you’ll need double the glass parts if you’re going to own an Herborizer.
PERIOD!!!!
Whoever tells you they’ll never break or haven’t broke an Herborizer part, or they’re very very very lucky, or they just don’t use it at all, or they barely use it once in a lifetime.
FACTS!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Last edited:

Alexis

Specially if we don’t know anything about your dexterity or physical abilities or disabilities sometimes.
Imho & e, in an Herborizer you’ll need to be careful not to break, the only 3 and all pieces that consists of this vaporizer 😂🤣

First of all, proper stand, because since the heater is attached to a glass injector, most likely you’ll like an sturdy 18mm female stand, so the rigid plastic cord, don’t slide your Herbo off your vaping station, and burn 🔥 down your home.
PERIOD.

Second, you’ll need to be really careful with the glass injector too, it’s glass, and it’s hot, very hot, and you’ll break it once at least in the Herbo lifetime. Get an extra spare one, at least.
PERIOD.

Third and not least, glass bowl, a VIP part too, it’s long and lightweight and else. And it can get hot too.
PERIOD.

Imho & e, trying to cut costs, they have lower quality glass, and a very big markup.
Trades of commerce??

If you’re looking for a longevity vaporizer that all its parts will never break, all Ti bowl and WeedEater from NewVape will be your best choice.
All titanium made.
Period.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Technically speaking, you’ll need double the glass parts if you’re going to own an Herborizer.
PERIOD!!!!
Whoever tells you they’ll never break or haven’t broke an Herborizer part, or they’re very very very lucky, or they just don’t use it at all, or they barely use it once in a lifetime.
FACTS!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!
My friend has used his Ti since 2017 now, zero breakages.

But you give good advice which I support.

Def an extra 1 minimum, better 2 or 3 spare injector housings. So we agree on that. And an extra bowl makes good sense too.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I have never broken Herborizer glass by simply handling it or cleaning it. Always from a drop. Don't sweat the disassembly. Sometimes the glass injector gets stuck on the stand. Then I let it cool down and take it apart. btw, I intend to use my Herborizer with the Sherlock and microdose bowl on my stream tonight, if you want to see it in action @Cemento

Alexis

I have never broken Herborizer glass by simply handling it or cleaning it. Always from a drop. Don't sweat the disassembly. Sometimes the glass injector gets stuck on the stand. Then I let it cool down and take it apart. btw, I intend to use my Herborizer with the Sherlock and microdose bowl on my stream tonight, if you want to see it in action @Cemento
Good on you Sticks to pipe in and share that for everybody. It is really no big deal is it, you just need to be mindful, not careless, to carefully remove the glass housing when it is time for cleaning.

Indeed, for the more impatient, the sticking in glass stand coul be a bigger bother.

i think a small, sturdy 18 mm bubbler works very well for a stand though and may not stick as much. That is what I used in 2017 when the first Analoge Ti units surfaced.

if anything, it was easier. The injector sat naturally higher up in the bubbler, vs the Herbo stand, never got stuck, with more stability almost and maneuverability to wiggle loose from underneath and lift.

I do now have the official Ti stand with my DigiTi but have used it so little I can't tolerate it well enough.

not allergy friendly enough for me, but far closer than the Flowerpot. I have been using my XL of late. Hits hard and still a bit underrtaed for it's strengths.

I must say though Sticks, not all vaporists are as patient as you lol. ;)

Last edited:

Popcorn Lung

The new one works much better.

I think I am going to place my order today. I wish Herbo would price the micro bowls for the same price as their normal stock bowl. Both micro bowls are twice the price :hmm:
I got their original micro bowl last week and as someone else mentioned the stock bowl is definitely superior for microdosing.

PERIOD.

PERIOD.

PERIOD.

Trades of commerce??

All titanium made.
Period.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

PERIOD!!!!
FACTS!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Great point about someones physical abilities. Although I don't necessarily think the Herbo is as delicate as described.

If someone is prone to dropping things especially glass then perhaps it's something to worry about. But think about all those times we drink using a glass cup. Or how about a soda pop or beer in a glass bottle. How often do we drop these items? If it's often then yes the Herbo may not be the best choice. Or as you said if someone is limited with their physical abilities then perhaps it's not a good option. The plus side is that the injector and stock bowl are rather low in price.

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

I think I am going to place my order today. I wish Herbo would price the micro bowls for the same price as their normal stock bowl. Both micro bowls are twice the price :hmm:
I got their original micro bowl last week and as someone else mentioned the stock bowl is definitely superior for microdosing.

Great point about someones physical abilities. Although I don't necessarily think the Herbo is as delicate as described.

If someone is prone to dropping things especially glass then perhaps it's something to worry about. But think about all those times we drink using a glass cup. Or how about a soda pop or beer in a glass bottle. How often do we drop these items? If it's often then yes the Herbo may not be the best choice. Or as you said if someone is limited with their physical abilities then perhaps it's not a good option. The plus side is that the injector and stock bowl are rather low in price.

Yes, injector and stock bowls are cheaper, but add shipping and waiting, and gets annoying.

Yes, don’t buy any microdose bowl from nowhere!!!
They’re really pushing it with those prices. Just go to your local head shop, bring your Herborizer, and ask for those old dusty adapters box, that all head shops have, and search for your own bowls or makeshift adapters.

Yes, it isn’t as delicate as described, but as Herborizer accessories aren’t cheap, and add shipping to the blasphemy, and waiting time, imho is better to get them beforehand, because as I said, it’ll break something, eventually!!!!
This is like not having a jack and a spare tire in your car, yep, you might have AAA, but you’ll need to wait till they decide to show up, or if you don’t have any of them, you’re sol 😂🤣

If you don’t buy at least an extra injector and an extra bowl, you know you’ll break one of them eventually.
It’s glass.

Using drinking glass, as an example of breaking glass isn’t that comparable imho.
Human drinkable liquids aren’t hot or cold enough to affect glass, as for example that dreaded cold/hot effect. Expansion/contraction.
And I believe it’s harder to break glass just by freezing it rather than heating it. Unless the glass container is a glass beer bottle.
I’m guessing if you like beer, you might have exploded a beer or two in your freezer 😂🤣

Glass is constantly challenged by heat expansion and cooling several times per days while vaping.
Even tho Herborizer is my secondary heavy desktop, I don’t drink as many glasses of water per day, as the amount of times I vape from a glass Herborizer bowl, I’m making any sense???

10 Herborizer loads per day, minimum...
That means 30 glass connections, that’s an estimate if you just cash a bowl in one hit.
If you stir, and revape, that’s double the amount of times the glass make contact with each other, risking an accident, or just grinding and stressing glass.
Am I making sense???

How many glasses of water you drink per day, do you drink 30 glasses per day???
When you drink 30 glasses of boiling water per day, and you don’t break it, please let me know where you buy those drinking cups.
That will be a fair comparison example about a regular drinking glass and an Herborizer glass connection, imho.
Now, drinking 30 glasses of beer or wine, that will be something to experiment in one sesh!!!

And glass from beer bottles and drinking glass cups, are at least, minimum 3mm thick glass, or perhaps even thicker.
Herborizer glass is probably 2mm thick.
You can tell the difference in glass quality in 1mm.
Glass thickness really matters!!!
Even the noise of Herborizer clinking is cheap, compared to china drinking glass.
My cheap $1 India/China drinking glass cups are better glass than Herborizer!!!
Shame on the “loving fam Vape community” INDUSTRY SHAM!!!! 🥺

I read somewhere, all glass eventually breaks, it’s in its nature!!!
Not even annealing/kilning will save glass from breaking, even quartz will break, and quartz can withstand a Blazer GT 8000 torch, rated at above 1000F.
I read that any glass is constantly being challenged by gravity, and by any contact with any surface.
Glass isn’t alive, but it’s constantly in transformation, like microscopically rearranging till it breaks, in a second, in a day, in an year, in a century, in a millennium!!!
Every little knock, clang, cling, clink, clonk, drop, cheers, cheers again, glass is being stressed and put on a test.
Glass will eventually break!!!

Sorry about the long rant for nothing!!!
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

Vapster707

I dont see any reviews on YouTube about tha herborizer ... I'm a huge fan of tha cloud evo(my only desktop vape) ... Tha herborizer has caught my eye ... Besides tha basics can someone give me some insight on tha herborizer ???

Alexis

I dont see any reviews on YouTube about tha herborizer ... I'm a huge fan of tha cloud evo(my only desktop vape) ... Tha herborizer has caught my eye ... Besides tha basics can someone give me some insight on tha herborizer ???
Just one very quick point of reference. Now the EVO, still gets the highest praise from numerous vaporists here with the utmost experience and available range of rotational- artillery!

I have to respect that, despite me trying the EVO myself and actually rating it below the Flowerpot by a margin, all round.

I do not rate the Herbo Ti below the Flowerpot, just different but in terms of vapor quality, smoothness and taste it could be argued that the Herborizer Ti slightly pips it.

I still love the Flowerpot equally though.

But my point here- Bud, aka the Vapecritic, thoroughly tested the DigiTi and analoge Ti on a live stream last year. He has used and openly praised the EVO over many years.

But he was quite emphatic when he stated that, in his opinion, the Herbo Ti was superior. Better vapor quality and effects.

Just some food for thought anyway.

Popcorn Lung

We need to change that. The Herbo deserves more attention. It is a heavy hitter. Think Volcano but with less herb. Reach out to VGoodiez if you want some help deciding.

Bud, aka the Vapecritic, thoroughly tested the DigiTi and analoge Ti on a live stream last year.

This was the only video I found too. I am happy that it was a lengthy and thorough review. It helped persuade me to get the Herbo Ti over the Flowerpot. I've had the Herbo Ti for about a month now and I only regret not getting it sooner. The flavor is amazing and it hits like a train. All my other vaporizers have finally been put to rest... For now lol

Last edited:

Alexis

We need to change that. The Herbo deserves more attention. It is a heavy hitter. Think Volcano but with less herb. Reach out to VGoodiez if you want some help deciding.

This was the only video I found too. I am happy that it was a lengthy and thorough review. It helped persuade me to get the Herbo Ti over the Flowerpot. I've had the Herbo Ti for about a month now and I only regret not getting it sooner. The flavor is amazing and it hits like a train. All my other vaporizers have finally been put to rest... For now lol
Hi. And yeas, exactly mate. Now everybody, I am seriously NOT a fanboy in any capacity, or ever slightly in- authentic.

I was a very early and eager proponent increasing awareness and ineterest in the Ti over the US side.

I just knew that Sebastien had created a really decent desktop. I knew he wished to spread overseas.

Now, If the multiple Flowerot systems had not emerged IN USA at similar time, I think the Ti Herbo would have gotten a lot more attention sooner over there.

So I did my best to draw a little US attention to it. I even encpuraged the idea of trying it to Vapecritic, and kind of spurred the arrangement between Seb and Bud for the new DigiTi being demoed on one of Bud's live streams, right at the front line of bundles of experienced, passionate, US vaporists.

But regardless, the large credit chunk goes to the very nice member here, asides excellent businessman it seems, @VGOODIEZ . Again man, full credit for the steps and intitiative you took to help Seb get increasing intererst for and love of the Ti in the US good on you mate.

I dropped the reigns entirely a while back as soon as I saw you had it covered lol.

It just felt a bit wrong to me initially that such a high high-quality vapour producing device was so unknown and underrated for the majority at least obviously certain drawbacks have been sighted and it has not been everybody's cup of tea exactly but for many people the Herborizer Ti has been a real delight.

I think usage styles and preferences are possibly related to this.

Edit- haha, @Popcorn Lung I just noticed that bizarrely you joined this forum exactly 4 days before myself in June 2015.

no real significance I guess but it was uplifting Discovery for me none the less just now, made me chuckle some lol!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I do have a write-up and my opinions documented in an article under the reviews and comparisons section but I hesitate to post any links at all to my website here. Just look at the menu in the sidebar and you'll find it. And of course Iove the Herbo myself and that love is reflected in the article.

Alexis

I do have a write-up and my opinions documented in an article under the reviews and comparisons section but I hesitate to post any links at all to my website here. Just look at the menu in the sidebar and you'll find it. And of course Iove the Herbo myself and that love is reflected in the article.
Hello my friend and thanks very much I am definitely interested in looking that up and reading through it. Hope all is well at and keep up the fantastic almost altruistic work at times lol fair play and full credit!

Just simply making people happy as a way of life I have always felt is quite important to you regardless of business etc.

And this is surely the recipe to happiness as well if we were to get philosophical lol!

But Sebastien definitely was seeking some assistance with this. I tried but had minimal influence until I managed to really draw Bud's attention to it.

But you came in mate and did him a real service, don't forget that. I mean like, I know you even took sacrifices on the new Microdose bowl, and god knows what else but certainly never underestimate your contributions to the vaporization community both for Sebastien personally and countless many more American residence in time I expect let alone those already.

buckhakeesah

Yes, injector and stock bowls are cheaper, but add shipping and waiting, and gets annoying.

Yes, don’t buy any microdose bowl from nowhere!!!
They’re really pushing it with those prices. Just go to your local head shop, bring your Herborizer, and ask for those old dusty adapters box, that all head shops have, and search for your own bowls or makeshift adapters.

Yes, it isn’t as delicate as described, but as Herborizer accessories aren’t cheap, and add shipping to the blasphemy, and waiting time, imho is better to get them beforehand, because as I said, it’ll break something, eventually!!!!
This is like not having a jack and a spare tire in your car, yep, you might have AAA, but you’ll need to wait till they decide to show up, or if you don’t have any of them, you’re sol 😂🤣

If you don’t buy at least an extra injector and an extra bowl, you know you’ll break one of them eventually.
It’s glass.

Using drinking glass, as an example of breaking glass isn’t that comparable imho.
Human drinkable liquids aren’t hot or cold enough to affect glass, as for example that dreaded cold/hot effect. Expansion/contraction.
And I believe it’s harder to break glass just by freezing it rather than heating it. Unless the glass container is a glass beer bottle.
I’m guessing if you like beer, you might have exploded a beer or two in your freezer 😂🤣

Glass is constantly challenged by heat expansion and cooling several times per days while vaping.
Even tho Herborizer is my secondary heavy desktop, I don’t drink as many glasses of water per day, as the amount of times I vape from a glass Herborizer bowl, I’m making any sense???

10 Herborizer loads per day, minimum...
That means 30 glass connections, that’s an estimate if you just cash a bowl in one hit.
If you stir, and revape, that’s double the amount of times the glass make contact with each other, risking an accident, or just grinding and stressing glass.
Am I making sense???

How many glasses of water you drink per day, do you drink 30 glasses per day???
When you drink 30 glasses of boiling water per day, and you don’t break it, please let me know where you buy those drinking cups.
That will be a fair comparison example about a regular drinking glass and an Herborizer glass connection, imho.
Now, drinking 30 glasses of beer or wine, that will be something to experiment in one sesh!!!

And glass from beer bottles and drinking glass cups, are at least, minimum 3mm thick glass, or perhaps even thicker.
Herborizer glass is probably 2mm thick.
You can tell the difference in glass quality in 1mm.
Glass thickness really matters!!!
Even the noise of Herborizer clinking is cheap, compared to china drinking glass.
My cheap $1 India/China drinking glass cups are better glass than Herborizer!!!
Shame on the “loving fam Vape community” INDUSTRY SHAM!!!! 🥺

I read somewhere, all glass eventually breaks, it’s in its nature!!!
Not even annealing/kilning will save glass from breaking, even quartz will break, and quartz can withstand a Blazer GT 8000 torch, rated at above 1000F.
I read that any glass is constantly being challenged by gravity, and by any contact with any surface.
Glass isn’t alive, but it’s constantly in transformation, like microscopically rearranging till it breaks, in a second, in a day, in an year, in a century, in a millennium!!!
Every little knock, clang, cling, clink, clonk, drop, cheers, cheers again, glass is being stressed and put on a test.

Sorry about the long rant for nothing!!!
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!
My man @Zangano Cruel . What does Mantente de la mente mean? I need to know. I see you mention it. Please help me understand 🙏

stickstones

Vapor concierge

I used it on almost every Modern Cannabists show, and a lot of Troy and Jerry. We did a full episode on it. It's my favorite vape by far. That doesn't mean it's the best vape. But it means it could be! I'm using it now, and it never leaves my altar, which is the highest compliment I can give a vape.

Razshiro

What @stickstones say, one of my best vape(if not the best) (and i don't have the digital version), the only downside is you need to clean the bowl more often than some vape (same for the rig if you're not using degummed hemp fibre or elbow from Extreme Q for example). :tup:

Razshiro,

Zangano Cruel

My man @Zangano Cruel . What does Mantente de la mente mean? I need to know. I see you mention it. Please help me understand 🙏

No problem.
First of all context.
1976, 44yo.
South American Español slang from certain south countries, and regions and even neighborhoods,
as everywhere in the world.

Mantente = stay , keep it,
De la mente = of/in the mind/brain/high/stoned

“Mantente de la mente” ™️©️®️ by zancru
I haven’t heard anyone else ever said it before in the vaping Español slang, or stoners Español world, not that I know @jupazo 😂🤣
To say “estoy de la mente” means
“I’m high/stoned/in the zone/medicated” in my friends circle.

“Stay vaped” and “Mantente de la Mente” goes hand by hand imho.
Mantente de la mente kind of rhymes in Español too. It’s kind of hard to say as well. It’s like a mini tongue twister. You really need to work out your Español to say it.
Mantente and de la mente are unusual words to say in Español in a regular basis.

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

buckhakeesah

No problem.
First of all context.
1976, 44yo.
South American Español slang from certain south countries, and regions and even neighborhoods,
as everywhere in the world.

Mantente = stay , keep it,
De la mente = of/in the mind/brain/high/stoned

“Mantente de la mente” ™️©️®️ by zancru
I haven’t heard anyone else ever said it before in the vaping Español slang, or stoners Español world, not that I know @jupazo 😂🤣
To say “estoy de la mente” means
“I’m high/stoned/in the zone/medicated” in my friends circle.

“Stay vaped” and “Mantente de la Mente” goes hand by hand imho.
Mantente de la mente kind of rhymes in Español too. It’s kind of hard to say as well. It’s like a mini tongue twister. You really need to work out your Español to say it.
Mantente and de la mente are unusual words to say in Español in a regular basis.

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!
I'm sure I'm not the only one that wondered. Thanks for sharing your beautiful language and slang here with us. Now I know! I'm not too far away on years. You have a few on me but we are very close in the age department.

Now I'm curious what the correct pronunciation of it is from a native. Wish I could click or hover over that text, to hear the audible version of it ;)

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

I'm sure I'm not the only one that wondered. Thanks for sharing your beautiful language and slang here with us. Now I know! I'm not too far away on years. You have a few on me but we are very close in the age department.

Now I'm curious what the correct pronunciation of it is from a native. Wish I could click or hover over that text, to hear the audible version of it ;)
This app do the job for what it is.
Type mantente de la mente and press the audio button.

Here’s my version..., I’m a little bit stuffed, I’ve already vaped all night long, and I’m horizontal position, chilling 😂🤣
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep

Just got my NewVape Dab mat from my homie today for this EXACT reason.

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
I used it on almost every Modern Cannabists show, and a lot of Troy and Jerry. We did a full episode on it. It's my favorite vape by far. That doesn't mean it's the best vape. But it means it could be! I'm using it now, and it never leaves my altar, which is the highest compliment I can give a vape.
This is the reason why I bought an Herbo, when someone who has a whole wall full of vapes tells you that they always come back to a particular vape, it means this vape is worth it. I had a V-Rod before as my daily driver but as soon as I got the Herbo it took it's place as my favorite. Glass may break but it's the price to pay for the quality of the vapor this thing can produce. Thanks @stickstones for putting this vape on my radar and thanks @VGOODIEZ for bringing this vape to our side of the ocean so we can experience this wonderful vapor ourselves.

Top Bottom