• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

daoist

i agree that the glass injector hand holder is a real bad design. you sort of have to pinch it between two fingers and hoping it will not tip over.
i go to maximum of 7 on the XL, which is around 200 celsius/392 fahrenheit. it seems to extract the best at that temperature without any heat soak of the herb bowl.

I like the oldskool way i operate this thing, being all analogue and all.

daoist,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
wow
very fast extraction. on the edge of 240C. how the ABV looks? not too brown?!
It’s a very fast extraction
Actually, I’m always running the DigiTi Herborizer at above 666F = 353F.
This video is at 696F I believe, 369C.
Remember this is convection, and some good radiant heating technology. Barely conduction.
You want to run your convection vaporizers at higher temperatures, to achieve better results
I even lowered the external Ti post from the heating element, so it gets closer to the flower load at the bottom of the bowl.
This way it gets a darker roasted bowl.
I tend to run my flower to very dark brown ABV, like in this video.
If I want a colder hit, I just lift a bit the whole Herborizer head from the bowl, removing the seal a bit, letting more fresh unheated air enter under the regular air path. Makes sense??

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

More videos.

So why was there so much vape left in that bubbler? seems so wasteful.
he may took the vapor after the big hit / he got a special flat glass for reclaim i think so he doesn't seem to me as a one who is happy to waste haha ;)
GoldenBud is on the right path, I believe
I never leave vapor to waste, video goes on, I took a second hit.
Daoist, I edit videos, so I can make them shorter or change framing.

Last edited:
Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: daoist

GoldenBud

It’s a very fast extraction
Actually, I’m always running the DigiTi Herborizer at above 666F = 353F.
This video is at 696F I believe, 369C.
Remember this is convection, and some good radiant heating technology. Barely conduction.
You want to run your convection vaporizers at higher temperatures, to achieve better results
I even lowered the external Ti post from the heating element, so it gets closer to the flower load at the bottom of the bowl.
This way it gets a darker roasted bowl.
I tend to run my flower to very dark brown ABV, like in this video.
If I want a colder hit, I just lift a bit the whole Herborizer head from the bowl, removing the seal a bit, letting more fresh unheated air enter under the regular air path. Makes sense??

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

More videos.

wow man
I took your advice
I turned my TUBOx into 260C(highest on the firmware settings) , herb away from heater (like 6cm away , on the lower screen of the 19mm to 19mm adapter

Such an huge cloud..so fast.. for 0.15g.. convection on the highest temp but keeping the distance is the way to go.....

daoist

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, but my herborizer XL seems to make me less high compared to my Arizer extreme Q. The herborizer is smoother and cooler if you use the heat injector stand (i stir, take 2 hits, then take the heater off again so my bowl stays cool enough). Also i get the feeling i get more vape out of my extreme Q. So i was wondering what could cause this difference. i use my XL between 6 and 7 on the thermostat, the extreme Q between 185c and 198c. The ABV looks about the same for both at first glance, but if you want to nitpick in detail the extreme Q probably is probably slightly more darker brown.

So i was just wondering what your experiences are.

daoist,

GoldenBud

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, but my herborizer XL seems to make me less high compared to my Arizer extreme Q. The herborizer is smoother and cooler if you use the heat injector stand (i stir, take 2 hits, then take the heater off again so my bowl stays cool enough). Also i get the feeling i get more vape out of my extreme Q. So i was wondering what could cause this difference. i use my XL between 6 and 7 on the thermostat, the extreme Q between 185c and 198c. The ABV looks about the same for both at first glance, but if you want to nitpick in detail the extreme Q probably is probably slightly more darker brown.

So i was just wondering what your experiences are.
the heater in herbo has more distance to the chamber? than q? take it to an higher temp

JonServo

Hi everybody, I'm hoping someone can help. I've had the Herbo Ti for about 2 months now. It is amazing, I have zero problems with the performance and have loved the flavor and temp chasing that has ensued since purchase.

The problem I have is with the glass injector stand. It just doesn't work reliably. Before I explain, a word about my usage. During this recent pandemia we've been experiencing, I've a lot more time at home. So I've been leaving my desktop vapes on for hours at a time. The Herbo stays on for 4-6 hours at a time, nowadays around the 6-7 heat setting. I'll pack a nice bowl and puff on it throughout the day. I've been cleaning all the glass, including the glass stand piece, weekly with PBW.

Almost every day since purchase, I've reached for the Herbo injector (having been on and heat soaked) and it is stuck to the glass stand. And I mean frozen. Before I knew any better, I broke my first stand glass piece. I then ordered a new one through the fine folks at VGoodiez...which also froze to my injector nearly daily and eventually broke due to (probably) my lack of patience. Now I'm on my third glass stand piece, and it also gets frozen to the injector. The difference now is that I'm being extra patient, and after 15 minutes of turning off the Herbo and waiting, I'm able to separate the cooled injector from the stand.

This doesn't work for me. I love the sexy glass Herbo stand, but now I have a metal stand that I can depend on. I want to continue to love the glass stand. I'm beginning to wonder if it is something wrong with my usage, as this is my first injector/enail style vape. Like I've stated, I've been very careful to rule out cleanliness as an issue, and I've also tried multiple injector glass covers and glass stand pieces. Am I really just this unlucky with glass fit, or are people using joint lube and not discussing it? What am I missing? Sorry for the wall of text.

GoldenBud

I want to continue to love the glass stand.
you live in a cold place? the differences between the temperatures can cause problems to some kind of hot glass (boro) but not to quartz for an example....
it's just a stand, IMO, go for durability, not for the shiny one.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: JonServo

daoist

I guess i sort of had to relearn my herborizer XL a bit.
what i do now is i heat the heat injector up on 7 on the stand. then i put heater on bowl and take a b!g d!ck hit because it is so smooth and not hot.

And then after 1 hit i put injector back in the stand. want to keep the bowl cool. I only heat soak to get the last bits out at the end of the sesh.

GoldenBud

I guess i sort of had to relearn my herborizer XL a bit.
what i do now is i heat the heat injector up on 7 on the stand. then i put heater on bowl and take a b!g d!ck hit because it is so smooth and not hot.

And then after 1 hit i put injector back in the stand. want to keep the bowl cool. I only heat soak to get the last bits out at the end of the sesh.
try the almost highest temp for herbs, for very small load. it's a cool experience.

JonServo

you live in a cold place? the differences between the temperatures can cause problems to some kind of hot glass (boro) but not to quartz for an example....
it's just a stand, IMO, go for durability, not for the shiny one.
I agree, I'm done buying replacement glass for the stand. I was just hoping I was missing something obvious. Thanks for the response.

daoist

try the almost highest temp for herbs, for very small load. it's a cool experience.

how high do you recommend. And how small do you load? i think 8 on the XL thermostat is pretty much the highest temp i go (which is 210 celsius).

daoist,

rodders83

@daoist

The Herborizer for me at max, Still will not burn herbs after years of using mine i realized it works best at 10, or with the dial not used so max power. And always use a big load your not using the vape correctly with small loada trust me you can almost touch the injector element.

Indeed sometimes when i pack mine, It would touch the top so i tampered it down and apart from the heat up time it is a damm hard hitting vape.

I also just got my regular Ti bowl today, Tomorrow i actually will use it and really see if the Ti is what i prefer but the XL bowls are way superior. Infact had the Herbo only of been sold in say 14mm i would not of bought it. My adapter experience has been quite poor glass wise, It wobbles and Seb said a proper one is 40usd so theres no way i woupd revert to 14mm.

18mm is superior, 29.2mm is THE KING though!

daoist

Yes I also love the XL bowl. So much space and so wide for nice and even vaporization of the herb. I don't like the glass handle part of the bowl though. if your fingers are slightly creasy or sweaty or slippery or whatever than it easily tips over when pinched between your fingers, and it could cause burning yourself or the injector could fall out. That design could be improved.

I found that the sweet spot for me is at 7 on the thermostat and i start with a "not heat soaked" bowl. I only heat soak a little bit (to get more vape) on lower temperatures like at 5.5 (185c) on the thermostat. At 200c (7 on the thermostat) i just take one big hit, then i put the heat injector back on the stand.
So i get good extraction from high temperatures, but still smooth and cool because the bowl is not to hot from heat soaking.

Last edited:

rodders83

Seems like i may have to reconsider this vape :(

Herborizer are killing me, 15 emails and 60+ days and still my ti order is not fufilled. They send me out two cracked bubblers and a chinese adapter for my micro bowl and you should see the state of the workmanship. And they want me to return stuff at my own costs. They told me to keep the first bubbler, But the second arrived scratched and now to send both back it means i need to wait 30 days on roor. So thats 90 total days plus and i cant use my Ti order if they take my glass back but would i of ordered one if i had no glass? Probably not!

Honestly i cant get them to understand that i cant do all them boxes and returns due to ill health, And the replies i get are surreal its not even Seb its other employees. And they keep using this return all to me for a refund line which means we waited months for nothing lol what are they smoking at herborizer. My patience is almost exhausted ive spent €1000 and i dont even think Seb himself looked once at the problem otherwise today i would have instructions but once again i got another return all to me email.

Why do people see returns as a solution? What about the customers lost time? 13 emails 2 orders and 60 days already!!

Oh and i forgot to say, The Microbowl pictures on the website you think its a quality all in one peice no, It is outsourced glass not even made anymore by Herborizer they told me its made by some glassworx company etc. But they use china adapters without warning and mine wobbled The bowl was not even sitting straight and the ends are melted and droopy. And they told me in the email they would send out a new one but that proper adapters costs 40 euro.

Well i did not recieve any adaptor in the post, In the box was a second damaged bubbler only. And saying as its without a logo each one took 30days to make. And people will be distubred by this as i said im a long time Herborozer fan and poster. I owned the XL, Now the Ti over 1200 euro of gear and this is what they do to you. They even tried to ask me to return it at my own cost.

I had to tell them honestly no, You must collect it due to Coronavirus but it seems they are unable to arrange france to uk collection but at the same time they now stop talking about the adaptet and say they will post a label but honestly its been a hassle already.

I just wanna vape in peace :(

mmx

Hey Rodders, sorry to hear that. I know it takes time and effort, but don't give up! Just write another calm email about the issues and I believe Sebastien is going to sort you out. Did you write the email to him (seb@herborizer.com)?

I don't own Herborizer yet, but I'm planning to get it soon. I've been in contact with Sebastien for 420 sale, which didn't occur this year. That was a bit of disappointment, but we are living in strange times...

rodders83

Hey Rodders, sorry to hear that. I know it takes time and effort, but don't give up! Just write another calm email about the issues and I believe Sebastien is going to sort you out. Did you write the email to him (seb@herborizer.com)?

I don't own Herborizer yet, but I'm planning to get it soon. I've been in contact with Sebastien for 420 sale, which didn't occur this year. That was a bit of disappointment, but we are living in strange times...

Thanks i sent him an email, My 16th email so far!!! They need to take control of thier production, You cannot be serious they were rude to me when i said the microbowl was poor i got sn email about not being satisfied and there will no longer do custom orders, Hardly my fault they have no option to buy the system with different bowls right? It reeks and stinks if they plan this on purpose so you need to buy extra bowls with a system.

And after complaining i caused them extra logistics, They send me two cracked bubblers and when im unhappy ask me to send it all back what about my logistics?

This is not the only issue, My 2015 XL glass is ruines as they uses stickers that do not last, Which is a complete sham. I mentioned this also to them and they told me they now use better stickers. Hold on... So they KNEW the stickers were bad?

So they cause trouble, Extra logistics and then be sort of rude to me in an email lol and still they now stop talking about the adapter or my 2015 glass. To be honest they have three strikes now i said to them if you add in the facts they sold me China glass adapters without warning this is actually the third strike.

Surely aftet three strikes you should cut ties? But i wish Seb would take control instead, I never talked to Seb either, Always other people the same with the glass Seb does not make the glass this is what happens when you have little control or oversee your business.

rodders83,

rodders83

French people can be a bit temperamental. And rude as well. But not everyone is like that.

Well lets see, I just checked and i placed my order on or around March but Seb sent me an email there this morning. I had to add that the guy is crazy he did fix my issues and my head is sort of spinning. I think it may take me a few days for it to set in but what he did to fix the issues i can not quite believe he went as far as he did i thought he might just refund the bubbler but no he fixed everything.

I am just relieved to be honest, I only started using the vape recently too and i get a bigger ti bowl i know its the best vape on the market it would beat the XL with a bigger bowl, I was scared this arguement we were having might of broken that but if he is happy to have as a customer i am still happy to keep ordering vapes. Technically i think i need three to suit my needs and ill health so i will probably place another order to be honest soon.

:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom