Herborizer corner

GerVn_Vap0rist

Oh I would just grab one! maybe u will have luck and get a 420 code and could have a little discount. My digiti will arrive this week before 4/20 and I can’t wait to try it out :o bought the sherlock digiti bundle :rockon:

GerVn_Vap0rist,

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Than you so much @VGOODIEZ! These were badly needed.

20200417-163647-1.jpg

Last edited:

DonMarteng

Yeehaa my Herbo Ti gets here on monday!
Im so excited, I started vaping like 7 or 8 years ago with the Roor Basic, which is essentially a Herborizer xl light and this thing taught me well how to vape with taste and the hammerhead effect :D
Nowadays I get it out rarely, due to more convenient vapes with smaller chambers and way more efficency.
Still think its a good vape, but I dont like to fill up .3g anymore to vape and wait for 10 mins.
I own the very old basic version which doesnt even have temp settings, but its a fun experience to cover the air hole on top with your fingers, like a big Dynavap to regulate the heat inside.
It works pretty well, but not like new vapes :)
Got myself the Sherlock a month ago and this thing is my daily driver for almost all vapes.
Its the perfect pipe, im gonna buy a new one the second i break it, best glass ive used.
Ehle AKW is a killer for water use aswell and its great to see another one :)
but nothing beats the old roor bubbler!

6 different strains prepared, and forced to stay in bed for couple of days due to an infection, its gonna be a great week I presume :))
Take care guys

rodders83

How do you get the orings off then? :p

I gave everything an iso bath and could not get either of them of them off but everything seems really good. Not a logo anywhere on any part of the glass as i asked for in my order and well worth the month of waiting too. And currently it is in its burnoff period and about three hours in has taken a really funky purple tone. And i never had it above 6.5 - 7 for that to happen. Im thinking maybe tomorrow if the slight smell subsides i will start using it.

Cannot wait to see how it tastes considering i got the microdose bowl over the regular bowl. The size is actually more than what i could fit inside a Mighty capsule and i could get three milks from the Herborizer bubbler with one capsule dose easily.

rodders83,

DonMarteng

The only thing I dislike about this vape so far is that it took me so long to get it.
Hands down the most efficient, tasty and powerful desktop vape i have tried.
I use it between 5,5 and 6 and its consistent 100% of the time, never had any issues.
So far it seems to be my VAS killer :)

justcametomind

The only thing I dislike about this vape so far is that it took me so long to get it.
Hands down the most efficient, tasty and powerful desktop vape i have tried.
I use it between 5,5 and 6 and its consistent 100% of the time, never had any issues.
So far it seems to be my VAS killer :)
I wouldn’t consider the Herbo my most efficient vape. You have tried many looking at your signature, I’d say Mighty and Volcano are far better at that from your list imho. Many will say Dynavaps too are very efficient. If I try to squeeze my weed to the last bit with Herbo the risk to get roasted/quasi combusted flavor is around the corner. That’s the same that thing that happens with Dynavaps to me, which I unfortunately don’t like very much. Without doing that, flavor is second to none on Herbo and that’s where this vape shines for me.
I also think that quasi combustion high is the thing that happens on Dynavaps so people think the vape is efficient when in reality they high is powered up by combustion toxins other than cannabinoids.

Vapordeflor

I wouldn’t consider the Herbo my most efficient vape. You have tried many looking at your signature, I’d say Mighty and Volcano are far better at that from your list imho. Many will say Dynavaps too are very efficient. If I try to squeeze my weed to the last bit with Herbo the risk to get roasted/quasi combusted flavor is around the corner. That’s the same that thing that happens with Dynavaps to me, which I unfortunately don’t like very much. Without doing that, flavor is second to none on Herbo and that’s where this vape shines for me.
I also think that quasi combustion high is the thing that happens on Dynavaps so people think the vape is efficient when in reality they high is powered up by combustion toxins other than cannabinoids.
In my experience, the herbo is one of the most efficient vapes I have and for efficiency I mean the high I get with the ammount of herb I use.
I do squeeze the most out of my herb but its very unusual for me to get the roasted taste you are talking about. I start my sessions on 373ºC and end them on 393ºC and with no roast flavor or charred herbs, in fact I have never combusted with this device, also its fairly new, got it few months ago. With the Herborizer the draw speed also takes a very important role on this which may be the
differentiating factor between us here.

rodders83

@justcametomind

You are right, I bought a Ti with microdose bowls, And i find it unusable. I was using the XL on max temps and the Mighty and the Ti peforms the worst and costs the most. Im so gutted, 400 euro and i hate it, It burned herbs right under the injector, And it does not cook herbs at the bottom. Ive tried 5 to 6.
5 with the same results, To cook the base of the bowl burns the top herbs under the injector.

That is not how my XL worked at all, My Mighty produces evenly browned thick vapor. And now i gotta go back for a regular bowl. Seb wont make me an XL bowl im trying to explain to him now my entire experience and reviews hangs now on if the regular bowl is big enough. It needs stirred, My Ti microbowl is too small for stirred loose herb so you cant stir as then you gotta repack and just EURGH when you fill and forget with the XL and Mighty.

Am i alone? And do i need to find a custom glass blower for a bowl? Its stupid that they themselves will not just make me a bigger bowl, But they wont. How hare can it be to keep customers happy all im asking is for a slightly larger bowl... But no?

justcametomind

Inhaling more slowly helps, but imho it doesn’t resolve the problem @rodders83
Is the normal bowl sold out?I ceased using Micro bowl after a couple of times because of the particulate that would fall at the bottom and when I realized of the issues of scorching and that stirring was mandatory (and stirring produces more particulate that would fall down the piece). If you can’t get a normal bowl another thing I do when using this vape is tamp down my load so it stays away from the heating element.
I ordered also the Sherlock piece so I can get rid of the particulate/abv at the bottom easily. But if you are not satisfied you could also sell the whole thing. Imho you don’t need a custom bowl.

Last edited:

JonServo

@justcametomind, I like the micro bowl with the Sherlock. You still get stuff that falls past the glass screen from time to time, but it is quick and easy to clean and the flavor is amazing, so I think you've made a solid choice.

I stir all the time with the Herbo, no matter which bowl I use, because it is so easy to do.

I'm very interested in the development of an updated micro bowl...

MileHighHuman

901-DB7-AE-6-CCC-4-E75-800-D-55-A5-AA7-C2092.jpg

Alright after one day heavy use I know that my herbo is the right one haha:razz: I love the sherlock that thing hits too smooth !:sherlock: .( Stona grinder is awesome !)
How do you get the orings off then? :p

I gave everything an iso bath and could not get either of them of them off but everything seems really good. Not a logo anywhere on any part of the glass as i asked for in my order and well worth the month of waiting too. And currently it is in its burnoff period and about three hours in has taken a really funky purple tone. And i never had it above 6.5 - 7 for that to happen. Im thinking maybe tomorrow if the slight smell subsides i will start using it.

Cannot wait to see how it tastes considering i got the microdose bowl over the regular bowl. The size is actually more than what i could fit inside a Mighty capsule and i could get three milks from the Herborizer bubbler with one capsule dose easily.

I've been wanting one of these Sherlocks for awhile. So it has good open airflow?

Also, you don't have any issues with vaped bud crumbs flying into your mouth?

MileHighHuman,

rodders83

Inhaling more slowly helps, but imho it doesn’t resolve the problem @rodders83
Is the normal bowl sold out?I ceased using Micro bowl after a couple of times because of the particulate that would fall at the bottom and when I realized of the issues of scorching and that stirring was mandatory (and stirring produces more particulate that would fall down the piece). If you can’t get a normal bowl another thing I do when using this vape is tamp down my load so it stays away from the heating element.
I ordered also the Sherlock piece so I can get rid of the particulate/abv at the bottom easily. But if you are not satisfied you could also sell the whole thing. Imho you don’t need a custom bowl.

No it is not sold out i wanted an all glass setup and did not think it was as small as the picture. Really it is so small that i said to Seb that if you pack the herb the draw is simply awful.... Like sucking a golf ball through a straw.

And theres simply no room to loose pack enough herb for a microdose and stirr and you then need to repack. Compared to the Mighty Microdose, Better draw better vapor and more evenly cooked. Thats all im saying, It is not Microbowl but Nanobowl. So im now buying a regular bowl to see but i said to him im predicting the same thing, Hotspots that need stirred herb.

And yes as you all know, More stirring means more particulate falls through but this is not something that bothers me with water filtration, Nor does anythint about the heater annoy me but the bowls really let me down so far. So ill be back in a month and well see how i get on with a normal bowl. But im thinking that his regular bowl might even be too small for me. It will still require constant stirring and thus extra room to stay away from the heater. Really thats the main problem that hotspot under the injector is not something XL users are used to at all. It killed my experience with the vape so bad that until the regular bowl arrives, Im using my XL and Mighty.

justcametomind

I think you will be fine with the regular bowl. It can handle regular loads, just don’t take it for a Verdamper with a gram loads and it should work. Just put what you would in a Mighty. A trick I learned from experienced users here is to use 2 screens instead of 1. That way you will reduce particulate falling down.

justcametomind,

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
Hey guys
Long time not posting here. Hope you are all doing well.

About the Microdose bowl, I think is not that needed for microdosing.
I microdose with the regular bowl everytime and the result is just PERFECT baby.

During the last year i started using my omnivap more and more, actually my Herbo TI was collecting dust in a corner.

The quarantine slowed me down and i had the opportunity to starting use my Herbo again.
This thing is amazing.... Omnivap is great at fast extracting BUT the flavor is missing A LOT compared to the Herbo TI. This thing is smooth.

just remember to 15 minutes heat soack at 5,5 and you are ready to go :myday:

Take care guys

Pustupillo,
Reactions: JonServo

Alexis

No it is not sold out i wanted an all glass setup and did not think it was as small as the picture. Really it is so small that i said to Seb that if you pack the herb the draw is simply awful.... Like sucking a golf ball through a straw.

And theres simply no room to loose pack enough herb for a microdose and stirr and you then need to repack. Compared to the Mighty Microdose, Better draw better vapor and more evenly cooked. Thats all im saying, It is not Microbowl but Nanobowl. So im now buying a regular bowl to see but i said to him im predicting the same thing, Hotspots that need stirred herb.

And yes as you all know, More stirring means more particulate falls through but this is not something that bothers me with water filtration, Nor does anythint about the heater annoy me but the bowls really let me down so far. So ill be back in a month and well see how i get on with a normal bowl. But im thinking that his regular bowl might even be too small for me. It will still require constant stirring and thus extra room to stay away from the heater. Really thats the main problem that hotspot under the injector is not something XL users are used to at all. It killed my experience with the vape so bad that until the regular bowl arrives, Im using my XL and Mighty.
You could ask Seb to make you a deeper, custom bowl. I onow he did for another nember here. Would allow much larger loads and can't hurt to ask right? Good luck anyway mate, hope you doing okay. Not sure if I will even join new FC. Down and out I may not inhabit the mortal plane for much longer, we'll see though one day at a time right? :tup:

Top Bottom