Herborizer corner

sweetherb

sup everyone

does anyone know where I can buy any alternatives to the "suction tube 14.5" sold by herborizer? I've broken my second one and I can't afford the shipping from herborizer anymore... just really wanna use my herborizer.

am in Australia.

I'm in Europe and wondering the same thing. I'd actually really like a longer, straight glass tube for the mouthpiece. I've had a look on dhgate and there are a few options, but none are really what I'm looking for. What I want is really just a long tube with a 14mm GG joint on the end.

Hope you find what you're after! Please post here if you find something.

sweetherb,
Reactions: roonsy

Radwin Bodnic

I'm in Europe and wondering the same thing. I'd actually really like a longer, straight glass tube for the mouthpiece. I've had a look on dhgate and there are a few options, but none are really what I'm looking for. What I want is really just a long tube with a 14mm GG joint on the end.

Hope you find what you're after! Please post here if you find something.
In Europe, you could get the straight 190mm mouthpiece from Ehle.
It's a bit expensive but everything Ehle is top quality.

I can't help for Australia, sorry.

Texus

Lots of alternatives are available for a 14mm mouthpiece stem. Tho finding a pinched one is a bit trickier.

Closest thing I could find was this from Oregon Glass Blower, who does great quality stuff:

If you can't find just what you are looking from googling "14mm mouthpiece stem" I imagine you could get Joda, Texas Hot Glass or Oregon Glass to make you one.

Texus,
Reactions: roonsy

roonsy

ya'll are absolute legends. I was too braindead to know what to google for :)

appreciate the advice, now i know what to search for for alternatives, and hippie - perfect... and super cheap.. ordering 2 right now. thanks!

should grab myself a different 18mm piece as well soon so i dont have to rely on the herborizer bubbler, it's all I have

thanks all!

dimmusp

Is it possible to upgrade the standard Herborizer Ti to the DigiTi? Or would you have to buy the whole thing?

dimmusp,

Texus

Is it possible to upgrade the standard Herborizer Ti to the DigiTi? Or would you have to buy the whole thing?
From what I can tell/recall the DigiTi heater has an attached cord rather than a plugable one like the Ti. But if you are just looking for more precise control, I'd recommend switching to a REFC ATM kit. Looks like they are out of the pre-built ones, but very easy to build. I've built 2 in under 30 min. Plugs right into the Herbo Ti heater and I run it at about 9V.

Texus

When I was researching what Herbo to buy, I just couldn't find a good justification for going with DigiTi. Especially with ATM or the Herborizer Ti's own power supply switching to one that displays voltage.

Radwin Bodnic

When I was researching what Herbo to buy, I just couldn't find a good justification for going with DigiTi. Especially with ATM or the Herborizer Ti's own power supply switching to one that displays voltage.
I have a power supply that shows the voltage but I only use the old one. With the potentiometer and the power supply in two different housings. I like it because it is less bright and I'm just a set it and forget it guy...

Radwin Bodnic,

dimmusp

Just to add to @Texus excellent answer, the DigiTi have a temp probe inside the cartridge resistor. (Not the analog version).

What bother you with the analog version ?
Thanks.

I have the original analog version where the temperature control is in a separate little box (not on the power brick).

Two things bother me mainly:
1. It's too easy to accidentally move the wheel
2. You never really know how hot the vape is (say, if you just turned it on or are trying to temp step)

dimmusp,

Texus

Thanks.

I have the original analog version where the temperature control is in a separate little box (not on the power brick).

Two things bother me mainly:
1. It's too easy to accidentally move the wheel
2. You never really know how hot the vape is (say, if you just turned it on or are trying to temp step)
I'd go REFC ATM in that case, personally.

Texus,
Reactions: dimmusp

Hippie

There are loads of buck boost convertors you can use
Most of them require you to press a button to change anything
They don't say how hot it is but they do say exactly how many watts, volts and amps you're using which i find helps with consistency
And as I have a wee selection of other devices I hook up to the same units it's less clutter for me

Radwin Bodnic

I have to admit this is the only advantage I can see considering the DigiTi.

I'm just not sure it is worth the extra €.

If I want to temp step with the analog Ti I usually set it @ 6 and start hitting it maybe five minutes after turning it on. And I keep hitting every minute or so while it heats up.

But this is something I rarely do. An average sesh is I set it @ 5 and wait 10-15 min before taking 3-4 hits and dump the abv.

Radwin Bodnic,
Reactions: dimmusp
Top Bottom