Herborizer corner

Shadooz

Well the digTi has numbers on it but nobody seems to know what the numbers mean because it is neither celsius, fahrenheit or kelvin.
@sledge It's celsius (or farhenheit u can change), but it's the coil temp. Not ur herb.
Once u found ur value it's easier to let it on than a TI, which will keep get a bit warmer after hours at the same setting.

And if u want a fast heat up with the TI, u'll have to do it manually. I forget once at 10 for 30min, the coil is now silver color :lol:

daoist

mmm. i don't think that number on the DigiTi is a temperature. Jerry and Troy were hitting the digiTi on the livestream friday at 750 I think., which is about 400 celsius. Normally people hit a vaporizer at 400 fahrenheit/200 celsius. So 750 does not sound right. i dont even think your throat could handle those temperatures.

daoist,

sledge

Interesting discussion.

I too have wondered about the high temps I've seen reviewers hitting the digiti at. If memory serves me correctly, the VapeCritic was hitting his digiti at around 600-700. But degress F? That seems way too high and surely the unit is not losing that much temperature within the bowl from coil to bud.

sledge,

Shadooz

mmm. i don't think that number on the DigiTi is a temperature. Jerry and Troy were hitting the digiTi on the livestream friday at 750 I think., which is about 400 celsius. Normally people hit a vaporizer at 400 fahrenheit/200 celsius. So 750 does not sound right. i dont even think your throat could handle those temperatures.
Heater, coil, heat resistor (any name u want). It's its temp....

A flowerpot work at 700F too, a lot like to put "666F", as any PID controlled desktop.
Only the inverzion from @invertedisdead seems to use a lower temp for the coil.

Big titanium heater have low heat transfer, so the heater must get really hot, but stay stable.

daoist

So how come the analogue Ti runs at regular temperatures (i.e. 400 fahrenheit/200 celsius). it is just a different power supply, not a different titanium heater, I don't understand any of this why that digital needs to be twice as hot as the analogue.

daoist,

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
So how come the analogue Ti runs at regular temperatures (i.e. 400 fahrenheit/200 celsius). it is just a different power supply, not a different titanium heater, I don't understand any of this why that digital needs to be twice as hot as the analogue.
That’s just a estimated air/bowl temp in the herborizer manual. If you look at the concentrate chart you will see what the estimated heater temp is. But overall it’s not so important to have an exact temperature as the air/bowl temp will depend a lot of other things like your drawspeed.

Vape Soda,
Reactions: Shadooz

Shadooz

I have to quote myself from one of our old conversarion...
... 8 = 280C/536F herb or 440C/824F coil ...
Concentrate temp in the notice is the heater temp

daoist

yes i remember that. i run my analogue at about 5.5 now. I don't understand any of this thing apparently.
So basicly the thin rod that comes out of the top is 440c/824f in your example. And the longer/thicker titanium part that is shuffed over that rod is 280c/536f. i just use your example for arguments sake.

I still don't get how the concentrate position would be hotter than the flower position. they both use the same titanium part of the heater.
herborizer-digi-ti-heater-main.jpg

Last edited:
daoist,

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
I still don't get how the concentrate position would be hotter than the flower position. they both use the same titanium part of the heater.
It’s only because the concentrate is applied directly on the element and the herb is about 10mm away and is only hit by air that passed the element. Herbs will combust immediately if they get in direct contact with the heater.

Shadooz

yes i remember that. i run my analogue at about 5.5 now. I don't understand any of this thing apparently.
So basicly the thin rod that comes out of the top is 440c/824f in your example. And the longer/thicker titanium part that is shuffed over that rod is 280c/536f. i just use your example for arguments sake.

herborizer-digi-ti-heater-main.jpg
No, only the long titanium reach the temp.
For concentrate u put it directly into contact with that long titanium. That's why the notice which give the concentrate temp, give the titanium temp. Which is what the digiTI number show.
So 8 analog = 440C digiTI and aproximatevely 280C for the flow that reach ur herbs

Last edited:

Shadooz

Jerry and Troy were hitting the digiTi on the livestream friday at 750 I think
I've just watched the video, they go that high cause they use cbd strain and so they load big.
And troy seems wanting to fuck his throat
:rofl: deepthroat lover, gargling,... he keeps nothing...

Jerry takes it well though, he exhales less cause he keeps it.
That make them complementary, perfect duo

But i would load less, and so, do less hits per bowl, and without stirring.

I'm between both not chasing clouds, but not always chasing low temp taste

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Bla bla bla, bla bla la bla. Bla bla la blabla,
a la Sensi Star!!!
Bla bla blabla la. Blabla bla bla bla blabla,
696F PID,
bla, bla bla bla
Bla bla!!!!!
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

April 20, 2021

Bla bla blabla bla Ooopppsss!!!
Blabla bla bla, bla la bla!!!

April 20, 2021

p.s: bla bla blabla bla bla blabla blabla bla!!!

Alexis

It’s only because the concentrate is applied directly on the element and the herb is about 10mm away and is only hit by air that passed the element. Herbs will combust immediately if they get in direct contact with the heater.
Precisely. Flying your heat shielded spacecraft around the Sun vs actually landing on it’s surface. BIG difference lol.

Zangano Cruel

Anyone know of a good place/source to buy Herborizer Ti bowl screens in the US? Preferably a bulk pack?
Search at Amazon for 18mm +- .5mm circumference SS mesh screens.
You can find bulk screens of any kind.
Here’s a link of 200pcs for $5.
Can’t beat that.

200pcs Pipe Screens Stainless Steel Screens, Premium 3/4 Inch Pipe Screen with Metal Box https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KF5SQLJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_YD7YVEJ40ZM6AAX8DY5G

27F0EC34-92DE-4924-910A-F3BE7BF77689.jpeg

Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

SquirrelMaster

I didn't realize until a couple days ago that once I register for an account on Herborizer's website I see the reduced prices that don't include VAT. My brain has convinced me that this is basically the sale I was waiting for (since Herborizer doesn't seem to have sales?) so once the DigiTi bundles come back in stock (or not too long after), I'll have to order one up. I emailed Herborizer and Sebastien said they'll be in stock in the month of May. I want to go back to France at some point (been there twice so far) so this will be as close as I get until the world goes back to normal.

Shadooz

I'v just checked their channel, and they use again the herborizer for their 420 video.

This time troy uses it way better...
(Except he won't clean each time and it hurts my bong etiquette.. :cry: )
but damn 850°F !.., his weed is either really wet, or he still has (secret?) love for combustion.
Getting that hard on his throat, coughing that much, is really not an healthy way if done everyday..

For jerry, i'm definitly not into session style... i used whip 10years ago with my MFLB, it was a PITA to clean... but for low tolerance it must be easier, safer.

About hangover, i never had it with vape, only when smoking. The only hangover kind i will get will be headaches if i go too fast too far too soon during a whole day, but everything will be gone the tommorow. That's where cannabis win against alcohol in regular consomation

Last edited:

Shadooz

A bit dead that forum... everyone must get high :ko:

Here's my ended "cocktail bar" 🥃

20210507-155254.jpg

With my anal plug on front right.

Ps : my abv is uneven cause the light brown are branches and leaves... i'm on my bottom flower right now..

Last edited by a moderator:

Zangano Cruel

@Zangano Cruel thats a crusher right there! 😴😴
It’s a good balanced Sativa.
Satin, it’s very complete.
After the second Herborizer bowl, I was feeling as a horse ready to race, speedy.
Tackled some house chores, did a cloudy 🌬💨💨 livestream, went on a walk, cooked lunch.
It’s well balanced and energetic.
Satin.
Has some CBG, CBD too, and good on the THCs!!!
Almost 24%
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!
CF71C58B-C93A-449C-8805-24C7D976D4B1.jpeg

Top Bottom