Herborizer corner

Hippie

Even with 39 micron #400 mesh on top of the standard screen (as I have them at the moment) I think some fine particles coming through the screen is inevitable, especially if you're gonna stir the load as I do with the Herbo. I know from when I used to use the 25micron bubble bag, making hash from the trimmings, there was always some super fine dusty stuff that made it through.

Hippie,

DayN'Nite

i keep falling in love with this vape. i put in a .13 and turned the temp to 800 last night and let me tell you i was suprised at the flavor, its still incredible and the effect is beyond amazing its even more intense that shit put my ass to sleep on the first bowl. im whitewalling my bong with no effort and without preheating the bowl to start or finish a bowl, definitely suggest you guys give it a try. avb stil comes out the same just slightly browner. now it feels like im literally taking a bong rip, kinda cool lol. gonna post a vid later on

emily

here's the Herborizer43

I fired up the Herborizer43 for the first time today!

The glass balls seem to change the heat signature of this vaporizer. Before the mod, it worked best when you sort of gently sip your way into soft, giant clouds. I love the Herborizer for this. With the balls you have to turn it down a bit, and then you can rip it a bit harder and make a noticeably thicker and more intense vapor in a single hit. To get a thicker vapor hit like this without the mod, you need to turn it up to the point that it tastes more burnt.

These ball mod hits are much harder effects-wise, they sort of wack you in the brain. The hit feels like a slightly dialled back SSV43 hit. That is to say, a VERY heavy and intense hit.

The Herborizer43 is super strong, maybe too strong for me. These balls store a lot more heat than the titanium rod. I'll keep experimenting with it at different temperatures.

Alexis

The glass balls seem to change the heat signature of this vaporizer. Before the mod, it worked best when you sort of gently sip your way into soft, giant clouds. I love the Herborizer for this. With the balls you have to turn it down a bit, and then you can rip it a bit harder and make a noticeably thicker and more intense vapor in a single hit. To get a thicker vapor hit like this without the mod, you need to turn it up to the point that it tastes more burnt.

These ball mod hits are much harder effects-wise, they sort of wack you in the brain. The hit feels like a slightly dialled back SSV43 hit. That is to say, a VERY heavy and intense hit.

The Herborizer43 is super strong, maybe too strong for me. These balls store a lot more heat than the titanium rod. I'll keep experimenting with it at different temperatures.
It's like taking a car that is capable of 150 mph, upgrading it to 180 mph.

PuffItUp

Retailer

3mm glass balls? Or are you using quartz or ruby?

PuffItUp,
Reactions: Cheebsy
Top Bottom