Herb Grinders

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Did any member ever get one of these, if so how is it holding up?
2019-12-02_18.50.07_800x.jpg

Would've loved ro get one as it was introduced when i bought my Lift. Just was way too expensive for me. Must be super heavy as the OG Lift is a rock

T@çh€

Forbidden to prohibit and live and let live.
Last edited:

redrum891

Can't wait for my factory second to arrive. My (highly regarded) current grinders don't handle my weed well since I started conditioning it, it's really become a drag. Also the colors are awesome, feeling quite lucky to snag that Rasta color combo :love:
mind explaining more about what this is ? im a noobie ; ;

redrum891,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

mind explaining more about what this is ? im a noobie ; ;

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

redrum891

ya, i do this too. im big into raw.

most people aren't using any technique to keep the herb at the right moisture levels? josh just has a cheaper way of doing it

Boreus

I take back what I said, I kind of like that the kief sticks now. Makes it easier to get in one go that way. It might be early but I'm loving this thing. Little specks of stuff starting to stick but is easily flicked off and not affecting performance so far.

j3oomerang

Juts got the email for the BCG stainless steel preorder, and I have two BCG grinders on the way.....wish I would have waited. I paid $136 for the Large with all plates, the SS would have been $100 more. But buy once, cry once.

Edit: Just realized it's the smaller version. Def prefer the large. Is there a large pre-order expected as well?

Last edited:
j3oomerang,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I paid $136 for the Large with all plates
Better off with that, GFL used 304s/s and just made the same size, something bigger would have been nice, what a wasted opportunity,
  • Diameter: 2.2 inches / 55.9 millimeters
  • Height: 1.69 inches / 42.8 millimeters
  • Weight: 10.75 ounces / 305 grams
  • Material: 304 Stainless Steel
:cry:

LesPlenty,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Saw vapefiend mention this one, the Kube:
Seems another new style of grinder design?
Screenshot-20221019-235324.png

Has square shape for grip and built-in tray on the outside, this is the three-piece 3.0, but there is also the two-piece 2.0 ... $60/90

felvapes

Saw vapefiend mention this one, the Kube:
Seems another new style of grinder design?
Screenshot-20221019-235324.png

Has square shape for grip and built-in tray on the outside, this is the three-piece 3.0, but there is also the two-piece 2.0 ... $60/90
Looks interesting
I wonder if it is as smooth as the BCG
Same material

redrum891

Interesting. I've read that people hate the square grip being much harder on the hands?
no idea, it seems better but a grinder like BCG can be dirty as hell and grind up anything with 1 finger so idk.... personal preference.

flower mill takes a little pressure since it mills it, easy to twist but BCG would probably be the best for people with issues, my raw grinder also turned super easy and has a rubber grip piece around it, super sharp teeth on it too.

a tiny dab of olive oil will help any grinder to turn way easier though if you want.

redrum891,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Thanks for your report, redrum.

What's your overall satisfaction with Flowermill? Which plate are you using for vaping with Mighty?

redrum891

Thanks for your report, redrum.

What's your overall satisfaction with Flowermill? Which plate are you using for vaping with Mighty?
for the flower mill, it works great. I think the mighty could use any type of grind to be honest lol...I use the standard plate for when I get good stuff and the 1 grade lower that is more fine for lower grade flower(guess need more of it to get a good session, i don't have access to quality herb in the south)

I'm probably not the one to give info about vaporizer quality, i'm a noob at this stuff still and only vaping for almost 2 months. I did go all out like a noobie and grab a mighty and volcano hybrid lmao ;P

I was looking for something that can hit like a flowerpot but I know the mighty was the top portable? Now people say for more advanced users, the tinymighty is better? Idk, I don't regret the purchase, my dad got sick pretty bad and I bought a volcano for him and got into it. I got 2 x thefreezepipes high dollar pieces that would get me a flowerpot easy ;<

redrum891,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Top Bottom