Herb Grinders

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
metal shavings discord
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Knewt

I've been seeing them pop up on the metal shavings discord because of metal dust and grease around the bearing, have you noticed anything with yours?
I have never cleaned mine, it is only 4 months old, and I only put weed with high indica effects through it. Also, a dirty grinder reduces metal on metal contact.

sacballa

I've been seeing them pop up on the metal shavings discord because of metal dust and grease around the bearing, have you noticed anything with yours?
I’m on the 420vapezone discord now. I don’t see anything on the metal-dust-safety post about ZAM SS with metal dust and grease around the bearing. I searched every comment on there about ZAM. I’m perplexed 🤔

Theres a channel in the 420vz one, but yes there's all types of strange on discord 😂😂
I’m on the 420
Theres a channel in the 420vz one, but yes there's all types of strange on discord 😂
Theres a channel in the 420vz one, but yes there's all types of strange on discord 😂😂
I think you got your grinders mixed up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BS = Bull suga😂

I have never cleaned mine, it is only 4 months old, and I only put weed with high indica effects through it. Also, a dirty grinder reduces metal on metal contact.
tinctorus is FOS💯

You can’t believe these fools. You have fo find out the truth yourself nowadays 💯😂

Modnote: Not nice, warning point issued

Last edited by a moderator:
sacballa,

snackmaster

I’m on the 420vapezone discord now. I don’t see anything on the metal-dust-safety post about ZAM SS with metal dust and grease around the bearing. I searched every comment on there about ZAM. I’m perplexed 🤔

I’m on the 420

BS = Bull suga😂

tinctorus is FOS💯

You can’t believe these fools. You have fo find out the truth yourself nowadays 💯😂
He was obviously asking about the OMD, which has a bearing, not the ZAM

tinctorus

Accessory Maker

I’m on the 420

BS = Bull suga😂

tinctorus is FOS💯

Full of shit? I simply asked a question about the OMD grinder... I don't know where you pulled Zam out of thin air from

It's also kind of funny to me that this "brand new member" joins and immediately seems to go into attack mode against me as I've really not ever really said anything that could even be taken as trashing any grinder or making any claims... I realize I have ruffled a few feathers with my upcoming device but if you know me you'll know I'm not one to say or make wild claims...

Madtater

Full of shit? I simply asked a question about the OMD grinder... I don't know where you pulled Zam out of thin air from

It's also kind of funny to me that this "brand new member" joins and immediately seems to go into attack mode against me as I've really not ever really said anything that could even be taken as trashing any grinder or making any claims... I realize I have ruffled a few feathers with my upcoming device but if you know me you'll know I'm not one to say or make wild claims...
See.

The entire purpose behind trolling is to get attention, either by making outlandish claims or getting under someone’s skin.

Why are you entertaining (aka feeding) the trolls?

Don’t let it bother you….and ignore it😉

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

Has anyone bought the stainless BCG? Bet it's pretty but is it an improvement?
I would say yes. The extra weight helps when grinding. All BCG's kill it in that department obviously. The stainless steel BCG is the best grinder on the market imo, with the Old Mate OM-3 very close behind (comparing function only). The OM-3 is more fun to play with. It's harder to open but, and I'm still divided on this, easier to grind. It's very close in that department.
These are easily the 2 best grinders on the market, if you're willing to fork out the cash.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
the Old Mate OM-3 very close behind (comparing function only). The OM-3 is more fun to play with. It's harder to open but, and I'm still divided on this

It is actually called Old Mate Designs, OMD, for the company and "Aroma-3" for the actual grinder btw I just call it OMD grinder personally lol easy mistake I think at least

Also the latest designs have improved the top opening in a few ways and perhaps further finalized if you check in thread for anyone else who sees this... I am really loving mine as well and have been using my BCGs (I have too many now lol) much less

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
These are easily the 2 best grinders on the market, if you're willing to fork out the cash.
Yeah, that's my problem. With a perfectly functioning regular BCG that price point is a little rich for me. The BCG was the most I have paid for a grinder and I got a second even then. I probably could be enticed by a second when/if they offer them for scratched merch. We'll see...

I have the convex bottom. I didn't know they had gone flat. I'm sure that makes a difference in how they turn.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The SS pic also seems to have the shadow (tho maybe less of one) that would suggest it was not flat on the table. We'll see I guess...

Top Bottom