• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Healthy Rips Rogue

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hey @Jill NYC beat us to the punch with our ROGUE announcement...LOL! Our ROGUE has officially launched and is available on our website now. The ROGUE bundle is $159 including a free accessory and free USA Shipping :)

We appreciate and highly value this FC community! Thank you all again for your feedback and support!

Healthy Rips Team

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Hey already ordered a Rogue, question can the Rogue do concentrates on the same pads that the Edge 2 uses. I noticed you removed that from all of the descriptions,, so I think it's just trying to be PACT compliant. I hope we can still use those pads with the Rogue too? Is there anywhere to order some more?

The last thing I needed was a new vape! LOL

maremaresing

They specified that the rogue dosing capsules would be uniquely sized for the new rogue oven, so maybe they just reused the picture?

I really don't need another vape right now. I have too many good ones. I don't even like the coating the HR vapes have on them. This vape is too big to fit into my portable lifestyle. It offers nothing that my other vapes don't cover nicely.

Why am I having such a hard time resisting the order button for the rogue+dosing caps?!

@HealthyRips.com is the free shipping + free accessory at that price a limited release deal?

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hey @Jill NYC beat us to the punch with our ROGUE announcement...LOL! Our ROGUE has officially launched and is available on our website now. The ROGUE bundle is $159 including a free accessory and free USA Shipping :)

We appreciate and highly value this FC community! Thank you all again for your feedback and support!

Healthy Rips Team

Probably too late, as the packaging is already set. But consider adding 1-2 DOSING CAPSULES, in any base package. S&B & Davinci does this and a few other companies, then customers can TRY them, and you might sell more as well in the end.

Dadoc04

Probably too late, as the packaging is already set. But consider adding 1-2 DOSING CAPSULES, in any base package. S&B & Davinci does this and a few other companies, then customers can TRY them, and you might sell more as well in the end.

Another thing could be to add it as a freebie option

Last edited:
Dadoc04,
Reactions: BigJr48

Vibiojj83

Hi - great to hear that you are pleased with your FURY EDGE! Yes, we will have ROGUE specific dosing capsules available simultaneous to our ROGUE launch. Our team has been testing the FURY EDGE dosing capsules in our ROGUE and they are getting good results as well. For the best results, we would recommend the ROGUE dosing capsules for our ROGUE device - but it is certainly worth trying the FURY EDGE capsules first :).

Healthy Rips Team

I know you mentioned that the old chamber is 11mm and the new is 13mm but what are the full dimensions, Diameter X Height? Is the Fury 11 H X 11 D or...

Vibiojj83,

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
I am guessing that the dosing capsules are Rogue-unique, neither fitting the F2/Edge or the Fierce?
Not sure if this was answered already, but I didn't see it in the thread. I saw the glass mouthpiece compatibility, but nothing about the capsules.

Solomon,

Skinku

I’m in, the smaller dosing capsules don’t satisfy me with flower but these should be just right.
A Mighty killer surely?
I need Delta 3DS to sort out a caddy first though.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I am guessing that the dosing capsules are Rogue-unique, neither fitting the F2/Edge or the Fierce?
Not sure if this was answered already, but I didn't see it in the thread. I saw the glass mouthpiece compatibility, but nothing about the capsules.

we will have ROGUE specific dosing capsules available simultaneous to our ROGUE launch. Our team has been testing the FURY EDGE dosing capsules in our ROGUE and they are getting good results as well. For the best results, we would recommend the ROGUE dosing capsules for our ROGUE device - but it is certainly worth trying the FURY EDGE capsules first :)

Jill NYC,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! We have been extremely busy with the very successful ROGUE launch - thanks to many of you!

Our ROGUE devices will available in Europe, Canada, and Australia as soon as our partners receive them and list them on their websites.

Hey already ordered a Rogue, question can the Rogue do concentrates on the same pads that the Edge 2 uses. I noticed you removed that from all of the descriptions,, so I think it's just trying to be PACT compliant. I hope we can still use those pads with the Rogue too? Is there anywhere to order some more?

The last thing I needed was a new vape! LOL

Our DHE (Dry Herb Extraction) devices are for dry herb only. We spent thousands on attorney fees to ensure that our devices do not fall within the scope of the new PACT act legislation. Our devices are for Dry Herb use only, this is per our attorney who specializes in the PACT act.

Just ordered! I picked up the dosing caps too, but the image on the site looks like the edge ones... hopefully they are different.

The ROGUE dosing caps are significantly larger than our FURY EDGE caps and fit perfectly into the ROGUE chamber. The dimensions are: Width: 12mm x Height: 11mm. The capacity of the caps is approximately: .145g to .175g.

I know you mentioned that the old chamber is 11mm and the new is 13mm but what are the full dimensions, Diameter X Height? Is the Fury 11 H X 11 D or...

The dimensions of the ROGUE chamber are: 13mm x 13mm. The chamber capacity is approximately: .2g to .225g

We hope that this answers all the questions. We apologize if we missed anything :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

braindamage

Does anyone know what the differences are from Healthy Rips and just about any other clone out there? I kinda wanna say there isn't really any difference but I don't know for sure.

braindamage,

Bitcoin

Does anyone know what the differences are from Healthy Rips and just about any other clone out there? I kinda wanna say there isn't really any difference but I don't know for sure.
I believe the main difference between this and the other HR and POTV products is the larger bowl and longer batter life.

Bitcoin,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
The clones are all very close to the Fury 2, although none exactly the same. There are no clones for the Edge or Rogue (as far as I know).
If you dig into the Edge and Fury2 thread, you can find exact differences, but here is a statement from HR from awhile back that may help.

Hi All! Hopefully we can clear up any confusion here. There are a few divisions within the factory where our devices are made. Shortly after developing our original FURY device several years ago, we contracted our own Healthy Rips by Green Curative, Inc. division within our factory. This enables us to have full control over the designs and the materials used in our devices. Fenix is the 'house brand' of the factory - we have no control over the Fenix devices nor the materials they use. The factory also rebrands their Fenix/house brand devices for several other companies - therefore, you will undoubtedly see several versions of their Fenix Pro. Although we are not interested in rebranding their devices, the factory does ask us to test their Fenix/house brand devices to get our feedback. The Fenix Pro is a completely different device and does not use the same technology as our FURY EDGE. We can assure you that it is in no way an iteration of our FURY EDGE.

Our HR devices contractually cannot be rebranded - this includes our FIERCE, FURY EDGE, and any upcoming devices. Our focus is on health, performance, and vapor production - we are extremely confident in our devices.

Enjoy life! We wish the very best for all of you!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Also worth noting none of the clones have the customer service and warranty that HR provides, which is outstanding!

braindamage

The clones are all very close to the Fury 2, although none exactly the same. There are no clones for the Edge or Rogue (as far as I know).
If you dig into the Edge and Fury2 thread, you can find exact differences, but here is a statement from HR from awhile back that may help.

Also worth noting none of the clones have the customer service and warranty that HR provides, which is outstanding!
Thanks Jill. I appreciate it.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! Very nice research @Jill NYC , and you are exactly correct. Unfortunately, years ago we did not secure a proprietary contract on our FURY device (now FURY 2 V2) - which taught us a valuable lesson. All of our new devices are proprietary and cannot be rebranded/cloned. This includes our FURY EDGE and our ROGUE.

Our FURY EDGE is slightly taller (10mm) than our FURY 2 - you don't really notice the size difference even when they are side by side.
Our ROGUE is marginally wider than our FURY EDGE. All three devices are very portable, pocketable, and fit nicely in your hand.

Here are the main differences between our devices:
FURY 2: 1600 mAh battery, Micro USB charging, 11mm chamber. Healthy Rips owns proprietary properties/upgrades - but base device has been rebranded/cloned. Our FURY EDGE was designed to eventually replace the FURY 2. But the FURY 2 is still a great device for those on a tight budget.
FURY EDGE: 2300 mAh battery, USB-C charging, 11mm chamber. Healthy Rips Proprietary Device. Cannot be rebranded/cloned.
ROGUE: 3000 mAh battery, USB-C charging, 13mm chamber. Healthy Rips Proprietary Device. Cannot be rebranded/cloned.
These are just the very base distinctions between our devices, there are numerous additional upgrades and features in our FURY EDGE and our ROGUE devices.

For a summary of additional features and upgrades you will find in our FURY EDGE and ROGUE devices, visit our website store HERE.
To see a complete list of features and upgrades specific to our devices click here: FURY EDGE and ROGUE.

For detailed information about our ROGUE, see our post HERE.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

Healthy Rips Team

Top Bottom