Healthy Rips Rogue

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hey @Jill NYC beat us to the punch with our ROGUE announcement...LOL! Our ROGUE has officially launched and is available on our website now. The ROGUE bundle is $159 including a free accessory and free USA Shipping :)

We appreciate and highly value this FC community! Thank you all again for your feedback and support!

Healthy Rips Team

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Hey already ordered a Rogue, question can the Rogue do concentrates on the same pads that the Edge 2 uses. I noticed you removed that from all of the descriptions,, so I think it's just trying to be PACT compliant. I hope we can still use those pads with the Rogue too? Is there anywhere to order some more?

The last thing I needed was a new vape! LOL

maremaresing

They specified that the rogue dosing capsules would be uniquely sized for the new rogue oven, so maybe they just reused the picture?

I really don't need another vape right now. I have too many good ones. I don't even like the coating the HR vapes have on them. This vape is too big to fit into my portable lifestyle. It offers nothing that my other vapes don't cover nicely.

Why am I having such a hard time resisting the order button for the rogue+dosing caps?!

@HealthyRips.com is the free shipping + free accessory at that price a limited release deal?

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hey @Jill NYC beat us to the punch with our ROGUE announcement...LOL! Our ROGUE has officially launched and is available on our website now. The ROGUE bundle is $159 including a free accessory and free USA Shipping :)

We appreciate and highly value this FC community! Thank you all again for your feedback and support!

Healthy Rips Team

Probably too late, as the packaging is already set. But consider adding 1-2 DOSING CAPSULES, in any base package. S&B & Davinci does this and a few other companies, then customers can TRY them, and you might sell more as well in the end.

Dadoc04

Probably too late, as the packaging is already set. But consider adding 1-2 DOSING CAPSULES, in any base package. S&B & Davinci does this and a few other companies, then customers can TRY them, and you might sell more as well in the end.

Another thing could be to add it as a freebie option

Last edited:
Dadoc04,
Top Bottom