• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Healthy Rips Rogue

Vibiojj83

Not looking for a response from HR on this but just wanted to say that I am ALL for rebranding the name of the instruments with which we fuck combustion.
Yea, this is a better option than TED (thermal extraction device), which is what Dyna is pushing. You're just going to confuse the average consumer, as TED Talk is already a used term.

maremaresing

For anyone who wants to visualize it a little better.

jyqlNZR.png

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! Here are some pictures of our upcoming ROGUE to illustrate the size compared to our other devices:

img-7468.jpg
img-7465-2.jpg

img-7471-edited.jpg
img-7475-edited.jpg

Our FURY EDGE is slightly taller (10mm) than our FURY 2 - you don't really notice the size difference unless they are side by side.
Our ROGUE is marginally wider than our FURY EDGE. All three devices are very portable, pocketable, and fit nicely in your hand.

Here are the main differences between our devices:
FURY 2: 1600 mAh battery, Micro USB charging, 11mm chamber.
FURY EDGE: 2300 mAh battery, USB-C charging, 11mm chamber.
ROGUE: 3000 mAh battery, USB-C charging, 13mm chamber.

For detailed information about our ROGUE, please see our post HERE.

Have an amazing weekend!
Healthy Rips Team

Bazinga

I broke one of my Edges. Don't ask how. I may suggest to folks not to permit the Edge to find itself in the washing machine. I was wondering if the release date continues to be May 3rd. I would love to have one to take on vacation.

Aero

Raw Addict
Hi All! Here are some pictures of our upcoming ROGUE to illustrate the size compared to our other devices:

img-7468.jpg
img-7465-2.jpg

img-7471-edited.jpg
img-7475-edited.jpg

Our FURY EDGE is slightly taller (10mm) than our FURY 2 - you don't really notice the size difference unless they are side by side.
Our ROGUE is marginally wider than our FURY EDGE. All three devices are very portable, pocketable, and fit nicely in your hand.

Have an amazing weekend!
Healthy Rips Team
Vapes Looking very nice indeed, I'm owning a fury 2 and my wife really likes that even though it's all the time on 210C and not close to dark brown like I love to hit my other vapes. I hope that the rogue will give that extra boost I need for a hard hit and make me stoned harder than the fury 2.

img-7468.jpg
img-7465-2.jpg

img-7471-edited.jpg
img-7475-edited.jpg

Have an amazing weekend!
Healthy Rips Team
What great timing. I was just looking up the fury edge.

As I heard the electronics is no one near the actual chamber so its a contained airflow path. Big thing for me I dont like breathing in fumes that pass over electronics. Not sure if that correct. I saw it in a tear down.

So just so I'm clear.

Fury 2 was the first one you made
Fury Edge came after ( with the bigger battery to last longer ) but everything is the same as the fury 2?
Rogue is yet to come out but it's an even bigger battery to last even longer and a larger chamber for longer sessions?

Basically, they all function the same just the differences are bigger batteries and the rogue has bigger chamber by a few mms. I gather you are making the rogue because people asked for longer life battery and longer sessions?

Would that all be correct?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What great timing. I was just looking up the fury edge.

As I heard the electronics is no one near the actual chamber so its a contained airflow path. Big thing for me I dont like breathing in fumes that pass over electronics. Not sure if that correct. I saw it in a tear down.

So just so I'm clear.

Fury Edge came after ( with the bigger battery to last longer ) but everything is the same as the fury 2?
Rogue is yet to come out but it's an even bigger battery to last even longer and a larger chamber for longer sessions?

Basically, they all function the same just the differences are bigger batteries and the rogue has bigger chamber by a few mms. I gather you are making the rogue because people asked for longer life battery and longer sessions?

Yes except I think the Rogue may use a slightly larger heater as well, and the heating element materials differ between some of the units, you also forgot about the fierce!

fareast

Just one man's opinion, but I have to say, I'm disappointed. I was hoping (admittedly without any evidence) that Healthy Rips would use the slot in its line-up formerly occupied by the Fierce to produce a full-convection, on-demand vape.

It seems like there is a massive hole in the market for a battery-powered/portable/all-convection/on-demand vape, and it's puzzling that none of the mainstream vape companies have jumped in to fill that void.

What am I missing here? Is the market significantly smaller than I think it is? Are there technical hurdles or support issues that aren't so obvious?

OTOH, I considered my Fierce to be my group/pass-around vaporizer. But since COVID hysteria, the market for vapes that can be shared among a group has shriveled up like a raisin. Obviously there is a market for a big vape dedicated to a single user, based on the long-running success of the Mighty.

But that is a non-starter for me, and explains why I sold my Fierce months ago.

Just one man's opinion, but I have to say, I'm disappointed. I was hoping (admittedly without any evidence) that Healthy Rips would use the slot in its line-up formerly occupied by the Fierce to produce a full-convection, on-demand vape.

It seems like there is a massive hole in the market for a battery-powered/portable/all-convection/on-demand vape, and it's puzzling that none of the mainstream vape companies have jumped in to fill that void.

What am I missing here? Is the market significantly smaller than I think it is? Are there technical hurdles or support issues that aren't so obvious?

OTOH, I considered my Fierce to be my group/pass-around vaporizer. But since COVID hysteria, the market for vapes that can be shared among a group has shriveled up like a raisin. Obviously there is a market for a big vape dedicated to a single user, based on the long-running success of the Mighty.

But that is a non-starter for me, and explains why I sold my Fierce months ago.
I thought the Milaana and the TinyMight offer full convection, battery, portable, on-demand vapes?

I think a lot of vape companies are making these based on what is easy to make vs what a consumer wants. Every consumer appears to be different. Some want hybrid, some want convection, some want conduction, some want a home use, some one portable, some want a battery, some don't, some want a butane, some don't. Some want glass, some don't care. Some one microdose, some want long sessions, some want dry herb, some want extracts.

I don't envy these manufactuers today. They are screwed straight out the gate. Someone is not going to like several things lol

So what is your MAIN daily driver now if you sold the fierce? I see you have several but which is the one you grab to get a few hits and get on with your day?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I thought the Milaana and the TinyMight offer full convection, battery, portable, on-demand vapes?

I think a lot of vape companies are making these based on what is easy to make vs what a consumer wants. Every consumer appears to be different. Some want hybrid, some want convection, some want conduction, some want a home use, some one portable, some want a battery, some don't, some want a butane, some don't. Some want glass, some don't care. Some one microdose, some want long sessions, some want dry herb, some want extracts.

I don't envy these manufactuers today. They are screwed straight out the gate. Someone is not going to like several things lol

So what is your MAIN daily driver now if you sold the fierce? I see you have several but which is the one you grab to get a few hits and get on with your day?

This is better suited to a PM directly to that member, by the way, it is a bit off topic here in the Rogue thread... :tup:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All, Thank you for the questions! We will try to answer them all in this post.

How long does the ROGUE take to reach the target temperature from a cold start?

How long is the battery life and the charging time?

Is the heater pure conduction, or what % of conduction/convection hybrid?

Our ROGUE reaches target temperature from a cold start within 25 seconds. This could be less if using lower temperatures.
The battery life is approximately 10 minutes longer than our FURY EDGE. YMMV depending on the temperature and type of use.
The ROGUE charging time is approximately 90 minutes - about the same as our FURY EDGE. ROGUE: USB-C 5v/2A. FURY EDGE USB-C 5v/1.5A.
All of our devices use the same convection technology. The heating is primarily convection, although the chamber will heat to approximately 300F without a draw due to the close proximity of the convection heater to the chamber. This creates a highly effective hybrid effect. Due to the hot air (convection) doing the work on our devices, a sustained draw will actually build vapor as you draw - vs a conduction device where the vapor will typically fade on a sustained draw.

So just so I'm clear.

On all of our devices, the entire airpath (including the chamber) are completely isolated from the electronics. There is no way air can pass over the electronics.
In our current lineup this is correct:
FURY 2 V2 (originally FURY): Micro USB charging, 1600 mAh battery, stainless steel and glass airpath (including stainless steel chamber - 11mm). We have been manufacturing this device for four years.
FURY EDGE V2: USB-C charging, stainless steel coil, stainless steel and glass airpath (including stainless steel chamber - 11mm) larger 2300 mAh battery. Our FURY EDGE is only 10mm taller and has much more to offer than our FURY 2. We have been manufacturing this device for 2 years.
ROGUE: USB-C charging, stainless steel coil, stainless steel and glass airpath (including stainless steel chamber) larger 3000 mAh battery. Battery life is longer, more powerful heater, and a larger chamber (13mm) for longer sessions. Although slightly wider and thicker than our FURY EDGE, our ROGUE is very portable and pocketable. Target release date is May 3, 2021 but this will most likely be pushed out to May 5, 2021. We will make an official announcement very soon.

Edge and Rogue stems are interchangeable.
This is correct, our FURY EDGE and ROGUE glass attachments are interchangeable.

Have a great day everyone!
Healthy Rips Team

Dr. Mindbender

The doctor will see you now...
Hey @HealthyRips.com ,

How does the mouthpiece attach on the Rogue? Snap in like the Fury line or slide in like the Fierce? I've had too many problems with mouthpieces that snap in on the Fury, Fury 2 and Edge losing their ability to stay attached to the body, especially the Edge accessory attachment. I've gone through 2 so far this year and the maintenence/ buying new mouthpieces, on this vape (my favorite despite this) is starting to add up. Any way yall can trouble shoot this for future models?
Thanks!

phr0zen

I totally agree with Dr. Mindbender. Had to buy 2 new mouthpiece for my Fury 2, the clips always breaks or gets loose and the mouthpiece does not hold on the device. It needs to be more sturdy or find another method to get attached to the device. Even though I keep it clean and am gentle with the mouthpiece, it breaks. I don't even use my Fury 2 now because I don't want to buy another mouthpiece..

I know you said the chamber is wider by 2mm, but I am curious about how much material it can hold?

I totally agree with Dr. Mindbender. Had to buy 2 new mouthpiece for my Fury 2, the clips always breaks or gets loose and the mouthpiece does not hold on the device. It needs to be more sturdy or find another method to get attached to the device. Even though I keep it clean and am gentle with the mouthpiece, it breaks. I don't even use my Fury 2 now because I don't want to buy another mouthpiece..

I know you said the chamber is wider by 2mm, but I am curious about how much material it can hold?
Can you explain what you mean. Are you saying that the mouthpiece bit that attaches to the rest of the body and covers the chamber over time becomes loose to the point it won't snap into place and so you have to buy another one? If so and others are experiencing this, this is a major flaw in the product that should be addressed in a new version vs just putting a new version out with the same flaw. I know that would prevent me from buying it.

lifeisgoodnow,
Reactions: dimmusp

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All, Thank you for your feedback regarding our mouthpiece design. We do not want to diminish your specific concern whatsoever. However, we have tested numerous mouthpiece designs including magnets, snap-on, twist-on, etc. We have found that our original snap-on design is the most consistent for longevity and for maintaining a secure seal. We have sold tens of thousands of FURY, FURY 2, and FURY EDGE devices - and the mouthpiece retainers becoming loose or breaking is not a prevalent issue. Further, over the years we have made tolerance adjustments to ensure that they are not too tight or too loose fitting.

Generally when there is a mouthpiece retainer issue, it is caused by a build-up of gunk/material at the base of the device where the base of the mouthpiece attaches to the device. This will cause the retainers to improperly align and puts excessive stress on the retainers. You must keep that base clean to prevent a gunk build-up that will put undue stress on the retainers.

We have also discovered that there is a technique that most people use that prevents wear and/or breakage of the mouthpiece retainers. Here is the technique: hold the device in one or both hands with the mouthpiece facing away from your body. Using your thumb, press your thumb against the corner of mouthpiece and push it away from your body. This puts much less stress on the mouthpiece, allowing it to come off considerably easier. This technique will prevent the retainers from wearing or breaking. This applies to the accessories attachment as well.

img-7520.jpg
img-7530.jpg

For a demonstration, please watch this video on YouTube. Notice how much easier it is to remove the mouthpiece from the corner of the mouthpiece vs from the center:

If you ever have any type of issue, please contact us: customerservice@healthyrips.com. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your device and our company!

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Bazinga

I haven't experienced this problem. The Edge is used in rotation with my other vaporizers so it isn't used daily. The replacement mouthpiece is $20. Not terribly expensive as long as it doesn't need replacement often. The Edge, in my opinion, still ranks as the best bang for buck. Additionally, the customer support is top notch !!! They are active on this forum which, for me, instills confidence.

chillmike

Hi, Thank you for your input! There aren't any temperature fluctuations on our ROGUE - we learned a valuable lesson from our Fierce. We spent several months building and testing ROGUE prototypes and making adjustments to ensure that we would get the hardware and PCB dialed in perfectly. We also designed our ROGUE with our FURY EDGE owners in mind - all the glass accessories are interchangeable.

Hi, Thank you for your question! We are comfortable with a max temperature of 430°F. Anything higher than that runs a risk of combustion, and that would defeat the purpose of a DHE (Dry Herb Extraction) device :).

In the next couple of days, we will be posting pictures of our ROGUE, FURY EDGE, and FURY 2 next to each other for size comparison.
For now - here are the dimensions of all or our current devices:
FURY 2: 81 x 50 x 27.3mm
FURY EDGE: 90.5 x 51.8 x 27.4mm
ROGUE: 92.5 x 57.8 x 30.1mm

Happy 420!

Healthy Rips Team

Hey guys... So very awesome that you guys made sure that the Rogue wouldn't have the same issues as the Fierce. I figured you guys would, but just had to ask... So, thank you for that, seriously....

As far as the second question you answered (which I actually asked the same question on your reddit thread where you posted the upcoming rogue release); I wanted to reply to this due to your response. Now, not everyone, but a good amount of us vape enthusiasts are aware and know that your vapes originated from Fenix (South Reed, formerly known as Weecke, subsidiary). The reason I bring this up, is to make a point... I'm not going to go into the whole story of what happened with the Force and the beginning of the Edge, and all that, but when you guys left the Force model behind, Utillian (yes, I know people hate them - doesn't change the fact that they have good vapes rebranded from Fenix as well) upgraded that original Fenix model into the 722, which reaches 437F with the boost mode. Hell, the Vivant Ambit goes up to 446F and was modeled after the Edge... Now, since they did that, your Fury Edge dosing capsules fit into the Ambit perfectly, which perfects it's heating to the point where you can start vaping at 446 with the dosing capsules every single time, and you'll 100% never combust with it, with the capsules.... basically, my point is, is that the vapes you provide can most definitely reach higher temps for more full, dense, and potent extraction, and is actually something that a lot of us prefer and look for in hybrid vapes... Technically, the combustion point for dry herb is specifically and exactly at between 448-451F (accounting for vape heater variances due to not being exactly precise with what the herb is being heated at, so that's the general range)...

So, in conclusion to what I'm trying to get at for your 2nd question response, is that your vapes can most definitely reach a higher temp without combusting and would really attract more vaporists to your vapes, since there's plenty of us out here who prefer and search for the highest temps we can possibly achieve without combusting, and given the range I spoke about above, you guys have between 431-446F to play with, if you guys chose or decided to incorporate this feature request on your next vape... Like mentioned, we know it's too late for this one, but in the future, or for a tweak to the rogue if still possible, bumping up the max temp would be absolutely incredible for us high temp vaporists....

GetLeft

The heating is primarily convection

Anyone who knows me even a little bit (even virtually) knows I'm a pita. So...

I love your products, HR. But stop already with the nonsense. The heater is connected to the bowl. When I power on and click the button to raise the temp on my Edge (and my Fury 2), I'm raising the temp of the bowl that's connected to the heater. As the heater heats the bowl, the bowl heats whatever is inside it. The contact between the hot bowl and the material inside it results, in cases I'm familiar with, in the production of vapor. That vapor is produced primarily (if not entirely) by conduction. The only hot air in the area of the bowl is created by the heat of the bowl itself. You sell conduction vaporizers, not convection vaporizers. Even calling the Fury, Edge or Force 'hybrid' vaporizers is stretching it thin. Not that there's anything wrong with conduction vaporizers! I love your conduction vaporizers! Please, keep making them for a long time! Just stop pretending I'm stupid :leaf:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
So, in conclusion to what I'm trying to get at for your 2nd question response, is that your vapes can most definitely reach a higher temp without combusting and would really attract more vaporists to your vapes, since there's plenty of us out here who prefer and search for the highest temps we can possibly achieve without combusting, and given the range I spoke about above, you guys have between 431-446F to play with, if you guys chose or decided to incorporate this feature request on your next vape... Like mentioned, we know it's too late for this one, but in the future, or for a tweak to the rogue if still possible, bumping up the max temp would be absolutely incredible for us high temp vaporists....

Hi - thank you for your question! Our ROGUE is pushing out a bit more power than our FURY EDGE. A few on our testing team have mentioned that they have been getting better vapor production from our ROGUE at lower temperatures than our FURY EDGE. They are starting the ROGUE at a lower 365°F temperature and getting similar/better results than the FURY EDGE at 380°F. Our ROGUE at the 430°F max temp may satisfy the high temp vaporists like yourself :). We will do some additional testing at the max temperature and give you the results asap.

Anyone who knows me even a little bit (even virtually) knows I'm a pita. So...

I love your products, HR. But stop already with the nonsense. The heater is connected to the bowl. When I power on and click the button to raise the temp on my Edge (and my Fury 2), I'm raising the temp of the bowl that's connected to the heater. As the heater heats the bowl, the bowl heats whatever is inside it. The contact between the hot bowl and the material inside it results, in cases I'm familiar with, in the production of vapor. That vapor is produced primarily (if not entirely) by conduction. The only hot air in the area of the bowl is created by the heat of the bowl itself. You sell conduction vaporizers, not convection vaporizers. Even calling the Fury, Edge or Force 'hybrid' vaporizers is stretching it thin. Not that there's anything wrong with conduction vaporizers! I love your conduction vaporizers! Please, keep making them for a long time! Just stop pretending I'm stupid :leaf:

Hi, thank you for your comment and opinion! The heating element/coil is connected to the stainless steel airpath that is below the chamber - thusly heating the airpath and heating the air passing through the airpath. The chamber/bowl is obviously connected to the airpath so it will naturally get hot as well - just not as hot as the airpath. As you take a draw, the air will be continuously heated as it passes through the airpath and up into the chamber - this is what our engineers call a convection process. This is why you can take very long draws on our devices without the vapor tapering off toward the end of your draw. The heating coil is not directly connected to the chamber/bowl as you state. That being said, we appreciate & respect your opinion and we are grateful that you love our DHE (Dry Herb Extraction) devices!

We hope you all the best as we head into the weekend!
Healthy Rips Team

This is great. I already have the Edge, and I am totally pleased with it. What about dosing capsules? It has taken me a year or so to accumulate 20-30 of them for my Edge. I would assume the edge capsules would work, but would rattle around a bit in the larger chamber. Will there be dosing capsules made specifically for the Rogue?

Whitelitenun,
Reactions: dimmusp

fareast

The TinyMight is an artisan vape. I have it and like it a lot, but I do use it less than I would otherwise due to concerns about durability, service, proximity to support. Not sure about the Milaana, but I don't think it's the sort of vape that is going to appeal to a broad market, probably for some of the same reasons as my TM reservations.

I should have said that there is a yawning hole in the market for a on-demand, full-convection vape sold by a major vape company with proven and reliable support and service.

My reach test is probably won about 40% of the time by one of my Sticky Bricks, maybe another 30% by one of my Dynavaps, with the rest split between the TM and the Fury Edge. I vape CBD and CBG throughout the day and do it almost exclusively in DVs, so that skews the numbers a bit.

If we're only talking THC it's probably more like 50% SB, 20% DV and 20% TM, with the Fury Edge bringing up the rear (though I still love that vape). It's great to have lots of great options.

The Fierce, when I owned it, probably claimed around 15% of my THC sessions.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
This is great. I already have the Edge, and I am totally pleased with it. What about dosing capsules? It has taken me a year or so to accumulate 20-30 of them for my Edge. I would assume the edge capsules would work, but would rattle around a bit in the larger chamber. Will there be dosing capsules made specifically for the Rogue?

Hi - great to hear that you are pleased with your FURY EDGE! Yes, we will have ROGUE specific dosing capsules available simultaneous to our ROGUE launch. Our team has been testing the FURY EDGE dosing capsules in our ROGUE and they are getting good results as well. For the best results, we would recommend the ROGUE dosing capsules for our ROGUE device - but it is certainly worth trying the FURY EDGE capsules first :).

Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:
Top Bottom